These Anti-LGBTQ Threads Are Disgusting

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
If they are why tf are their lazy asses in Europe and not back in Somalia preaching about sharia law? or whatever tf they believe in. I'm not even gay but for fakes sakes braindead idiots like @AMusee @Omar del Sur and @Al hashimi really are the reason as to why muslim countries are all shit-holes. All these grown men can do is talk and talk for hours like some gossiping aunties but cannot act like real men even if their lives depend on it.

"Cultural utopia" kulaha nacas yahow you live in a gaal cadaans man's country with your hooyo on benefits, war hurdada ka kac doqon yahow and look at the world around you. @Barni I advise you to not waste your time nor even engage with these lowlives, as they are nothing but pathetic disappointment to the human race.
@AMusee is a woman from what i hear.

If they are why tf are their lazy asses in Europe and not back in Somalia preaching about sharia law? or whatever tf they believe in. I'm not even gay but for fakes sakes braindead idiots like @AMusee @Omar del Sur and @Al hashimi really are the reason as to why muslim countries are all shit-holes. All these grown men can do is talk and talk for hours like some gossiping aunties but cannot act like real men even if their lives depend on it.

"Cultural utopia" kulaha nacas yahow you live in a gaal cadaans man's country with your hooyo on benefits, war hurdada ka kac doqon yahow and look at the world around you. @Barni I advise you to not waste your time nor even engage with these lowlives, as they are nothing but pathetic disappointment to the human race.
Damn I'm not gonna even lie you do have a point. Some scholars actually consider living in a kuffar land to be Haram :farmajoyaab:

Because protesting is haram against Muslim government and leaders whether they establish sharia or not.

@malab
Praise be to Allah.
The basic comprehensive principle of sharee’ah is that it is not permitted to remove an evil by means of a greater evil; evil must be warded off by that which will remove it or reduce it. Warding off evil by means of a greater evil is not permitted according to the scholarly consensus (ijmaa’) of the Muslims. If this group which wants to get rid of this ruler who is openly committing kufr is able to do so, and can bring in a good and righteous leader without that leading to greater trouble for the Muslims or a greater evil than the evil of this ruler, then that is OK. But if rebellion would result in greater trouble and lead to chaos, oppression and the assassination of people who do not deserve to be assassinated, and other forms of major evil, then that is not permitted. Rather it is essential to be patient and to hear and obey in matters of good, and to offer sincere advice to the authorities, and to pray that they may be guided to good, and to strive to reduce evil and increase good. This is the correct way which should be followed, because that is in the general interests of the Muslims, and because it will reduce evil and increase good, and because this will keep the peace and protect the Muslims from a greater evil.

source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/9911/is-it-permissible-to-rebel-against-the-ruler

Your acting like i disagree with any of the shariah rulings im just saying have empathy for someone who is struggling with this very fitnah we are talking about.

She said statements of kufr im not disagreeing with you.

Also wdym i always defending deviants show proof or its just an baseless accusation. No one can distort the deen without Allah’s will. The matters have been decided 1000 years ago. No need for reinterpretation or new discussions.
We can see this idea that's coming from you and it's concerning.

There is no dispute as to the hadd punishment of apostates. It is an ijma of the scholars. But maybe someone comes and they find it shocking.

If they start crying are you going to try to water down what Islam says about apostates? Will you water down what Islam says every time someone starts crying?

You tell the truth about shirk, some Hindus and other mushrikeen start crying. So no warning against shirk? Or you water things down and you're scared to tell it like it is?

You tell the truth about murder, some criminals start crying. Tell the truth about sexual immorality, degenerates and fornicators start crying. Tell the truth about music being haraam, some K-Pop fans start crying.

If you take this approach of watering down or concealing whatever of Islam might offend somebody, what of Islam will even be left?

This is not kindness. And most important is protecting the din. Islam and its rulings are under attack. You have a duty to protect Islam and to not budge an inch in its defense. This is more important than you, more important than me and more important than any random person crying over rulings they have a problem with.

I want to mention as well. I think you are surrounded by an evil influence which is a super liberal country called the UK and I think you grew up in this country. I think you are a sincere Muslim but you are up against very evil influence that wants you to be spineless when it comes to defending Islam against liberalism. Will you be a bold defender of your din or will you be made as the liberal kaffirs want you to be?- Apologetic and without a spine when it comes to standing up to the West's ideological attack against Islam. This is a trap the enemy wants you to fall into. Anyways, you talked very insightfully about this "Islam is the religion of peace" stuff. Going around and presenting Islam as a Buddhist hippie religion isn't doing a favor to anyone. It isn't doing a favor to Islam. It isn't doing a favor to Muslims, it isn't doing a favor to non-Muslims.

We need to be real about Islam and honest, upfront and direct about what it teaches, without any element of being apologetic. If people have been misguided by Western brainwashing and filthy, idiotic pro-homosexuality propaganda- sure it would be nice if they came back to the right path. But on Islam's terms. They need to submit to Islam. Never the reverse. Watering down your Islam is absolutely never the right way to deal with people who are questioning the din. If you do not hate what Allah hates, it is a problem in the heart. You can't guide people who refuse to submit to Islam and who refuse to accept what Islam teaches. But that's their problem. But if you start to water down your Islam to try to win them over- now you have a problem. Before, they were the one drowning- now you might be drowning as well if you start to do that. It never ends.
I agree then i was trying to be kind.

@Internet Nomad I apologize for being harsh. @Omar del Sur explained it perfectly.

Muslim countries are doing bad because of this same liberalism and its constant war on Muslim countries from colonization until the present. Islam is the reason for any and all good currently in Muslim countries. That silly argument is the only one you can muster up. Muslims will continue to stick to and promote Islam wherever we are including in the west of course.

@malab

Is the Muslim World’s “Backwardness” Its Strength? Non-Muslim Biohistorian on Islam​

View attachment 261599

Jim Penman is a famed British-born Australian entrepreneur who also happens to be a PhD in history, his specialization being the emerging field of “biohistory.”

Biohistory is to basically look at macro-history through not politics or economics, as it’s often done in the liberal and the Marxist traditions respectively, but through biology, or in other words, the very being of the peoples themselves.

More specifically, he analyzes history through “epigenetics,” that rising field within biology which says that environmental and behavioral factors have an influence on how our body reads a DNA sequence (even if the genome itself remains unchanged).

In his main book, Biohistory: Decline and Fall of the West, released in 2015, Penman himself gives a telling example: An individual who has been neglected in childhood will grow to become an anxious and depressed adult, as the “chained” methyl groups would repress the expression of certain genes, while the same individual, if he had caring parents, would be a confident and relaxed individual as methyl groups would be “detached,” thus allowing the free expression of the genes involved in such emotions.

As he says, genes are switched on or off as a response to external circumstances.

RELATED: The Post Hoc Nature of Evolutionary Explanation

So, epigenetics looks at how brain activity and behavior have been affected by change in environmental conditions. Penman generalizes all of this to talk of civilizations as a whole.

It’s all complex, as the book is full of scientific terminology and research despite being for the general public. And of course it has its critics, who say that he puts too much emphasis on caloric restriction, that the framework is too deterministic, mainly when it comes to genes, and so on.

But even if he touches upon many points, for instance the decline of the West as the title suggests, here we’ll just look at his opinions about Islam.

While reading, keep in mind that what he calls the “C factor” is “civilization,” which includes rationality, self-restraint, and so on, and the “V factor” for “vigor,” which includes patriarchy, war-like culture, etc.

RELATED: The Logical Fallacies of Evolution

To give a practical example, in terms of biology and epigenetics, a society with a too strong C factor would see a drop in general testosterone levels, the modern West having seen a phenomenal decrease there, while a society with a too strong V factor would thus naturally see the opposite.

As per Penman, general testosterone levels themselves are indicators of a society’s virility, self-confidence, hope in the future, place of religion, morals values, and so on. Penman takes an openly conservative position on all these matters. He also happens to be an Evangelical Christian.

Let’s now go into what he says about Islam.

All the following excerpts are taken from pp. 225-230 of Biohistory: Decline and Fall of the West.

Gender Segregation​

V-promoters continued to strengthen, as indicated by the growing subjection of women. Repression of women limits their sexual activity, and also makes them chronically anxious, both of which support V. This is first evident in Babylonian times around 2000 BC, when women were expected to cover their bodies and faces and be chaperoned in public. The Assyrians took this further by insisting they stay home most of the time, concealed behind curtains, a custom also adopted by the Persians.
The subjugation of women is not only inhumane but expensive. It takes a lot of effort to seclude women and reduces their contribution to agriculture, industry and the economy in general. But the military success of the Assyrians and Persians was ample reward for the cost involved in segregating their women. In the long term, biological and cultural success is based not on wealth or even happiness but on the number of surviving children and the status they hold. Military prowess, in both offense and defense, is an effective way to achieve such success.
All these trends culminated in the culture associated with Islam, which arose in the harshest and most inhospitable environment of all—the deserts of Arabia.

RELATED: The Perils of “Educating” Our Daughters

Fasting​

According to Islamic tradition Muhammad accepted the Jewish scriptures, recognized Jesus as a prophet, and established Ramadan as a pillar of the new Muslim faith. Non-Muslims would suggest he was influenced by the Lenten fast of Christianity, but gave it a far more rigorous form by forbidding food and drink during daylight hours. Unlike shorter-term and more frequent fasting which would tend to support C, Ramadan has the physiological impact of an occasional famine and is thus a uniquely powerful V-promoter.

RELATED: Why Muslims Shouldn’t Lead A Sedentary Lifestyle

Islam… The Ultimate Testosterone-Boosting Religion?​

Psychologically, the Islamic stress on absolute submission to Allah suits a temperament which has high child V and a great deal of stress as a result of severe punishments in childhood. It is thus receptive to powerful authority. The word “Islam” means “submission”, though of course in the sense of submission to God. Taking on such an attitude probably also increases V, given the effect feedback cycle, whereby any behavior resulting from C or V tends to increase C or V. Combined with exceptionally high V from a harsh desert environment, this helped make Islam the ultimate high-V religion. V-promoters are key elements of Christianity and Judaism, but to a lesser extent.
There is far more to the Islamic way of life than fasting and segregating women, of course. Praying five times a day acts to increase C, as does avoiding alcohol. The custom of eating with the right hand, leaving the left for ablutions, is an effective hygiene measure in a culture without modern sanitation. And this is only one of many health measures associated with Islam, such as ritual washing. Then there is the Qur’an itself and the sonorous power of the Arabic language, with an attractive system of ethics including a focus on alms-giving and the equality of believers. Putting all this together created a powerful religious technology which made its followers more aggressive, confident, united and with a higher birth rate than any competing civilization.

RELATED: The Feminization of Modern Men Reaches New Levels

Why Did the World’s Oldest Civilizations Embrace Islam?​

Arabs, Persians, Afghans and the other Muslim ethnic groups of the Middle East and Central Asia are epigenetically primed by centuries of cultural evolution for personal loyalties rather than impersonal institutions. High child V and stress makes them amenable to harsh authority and inclines them to rebel against rulers they perceive as weak. It also makes them rigidly conservative, so that education of women, seen by Westerners as an unalloyed good, is seen by many fundamentalist Muslims (quite correctly) as a threat to their culture and way of life.
(…)
People in the West see the traditional culture of the Muslim Middle East as primitive and “backward,” and there are constant calls for modernization. In fact, as had been seen, Islamic culture is anything but backward. Civilization first arose in Egypt, Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley in what is now Pakistan. It is no coincidence that these lands, with the longest experience of civilization, are now strongly and fervently Muslim. Long experience of civilization has bred a high-S genotype and culture

Islam: The Survival of the Fittest​

Such countries tend to be poor (if we leave out the anomalous effects of oil wealth), since their peoples lack the temperament for industrialization. But wealth at that level is of no benefit in the long-term struggle for survival and success. To paraphrase Christian scripture, what does it benefit a civilization if it gains wealth but loses its strength and vigor? The advantages of Islam can be clearly seen in countries with mixed populations. Lebanon once had a Christian majority but is now 54% Muslim. In Communist Yugoslavia the provinces with Muslim populations grew much faster and received tax revenue from the wealthier Christian states. The population of Kosovo, the spiritual homeland of Christian Serbia, grew from 733,000 in 1948 to over two million in 1994, with the Muslim component surging from 68% to 90%, and lately going even higher.
(…)
This means that on current trends Europe will become an Islamic continent in a century or so. The 1,400-year struggle between Islam and the West is coming to end.

So, as per the opinion of this conservative “biohistorian,” Islam is indeed the “based” religion.

RELATED: Is Human Evolution Compatible with Islam? Refuting Jalajel’s Heresy

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
View attachment 261316
here’s one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9127231/

gay men molest children who grow up to be gay, and the cycle repeats

I do not know about humans, but methylmercury can contribute to homosexuality/same sex pairings in certain species of birds.
1679296845691.png

Also, it is quite interesting that sexual attraction can be chemically manipulated in rats and other species of animals. I have also read about speculations of a connection between parasites having the capacity to influence behaviour in both animals and humans. As an aside, parasites are more common in heavy metal-rich environments. I cannot speak for the case of homosexuality, but toxoplasma gondii parasites can influence sexual desire and contribute to intrigue in nonconventional sexual practices. I digress.
1679362842280.png

There are few studies exploring a potential connection between parasites and homosexuality, and there have been zero interest post-1980s on such an endeavour as it (1) could challenge the agenda at play and (2) public sentiments have changed, which have attempted to normalize what was once deemed sexually deviant or ascribed a mental illness label.

I am aware that homosexual men have higher intestinal parasites owning to their lifestyle and, in general, relative to their heterosexual counterparts.

1679301190175.png

Also, most information claiming desperately to cling to a genetic connection to sexual behaviour is flimsy at best. Pushing such a narrative is in line with paradigms of the time. As we know anything that would clash with that would be ignored or shirked.

We could also add another factor of adverse life events (like you posed) which could influence sexual behaviour i.e. trauma which is higher in prevalence among them than cis gender heterosexuals. There is a high correlation but not necessarily causation. Though I think this is multifactorial. Also, if one wants to keep their day job I wouldn't bother talking about this as you're going against a well oiled machine that will crush you for even the notion of raising questions other than deterministic and and affirming ones. Merely, being contrarian will result in accusations levied against you.

Okay, I'll concede on the gay gene. However, there is a genetic link to same-sex behavior.

Why are you trying to push this narrative, that it's normal, it's something unnatural, Society , what they consume and have been exposed to is what causes it.

Trending

Latest posts