Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Now we’re just going around in circles. Somali women are the only group in the U.K that accepts an apple for their mehr, you’re ducking it by basically saying “why don’t you fix up yourself”. That still doesn’t explain why this problem is only unique to the Somali community. You know that when Ajanabi converts feel entitled to a Somali woman, that something is wrong. Deflecting by saying that we have extremism, criminality and unemployment implies that we, and only we, have this problem. Do you even hear yourself? Kulaha unemployment, you do realise that even university graduates are having a hard time finding a job in this volatile market? This is a false analogy and doesn’t explain this trend.

This is my last post to you.

Somalis are unemployed at a higher rate than anyone else. Somali men are underachieving in education more than anyone else. I’m not saying this is their fault! I’m saying if you really are concerned about the Somali community then you would be discussing this instead.

If Islam says all Muslims are equal, then don’t be upset when a Somali girl marries one. Do you take issue with your religion. In Islam it says the sins of reverts are swiped clean, and they are brought in to the Muslim community, do you take issue with this?

Why are you so concerned with the meher price of a woman you don’t know. Out of all the issues in the Somali community, this is what you continuously spout.

When i say there are bigger issues in the Somali community which you should be concerned about. This is not me changing the subject, this is me pointing out your hypocrisy and faux concern.

At the end of the day, life is short I’m not gonna be sweating about a stranger marrying a ginger convert, nor will I be bargaining for her to receive a higher meher. And if i was concerned my solution would not be making 1k slanderous threads, insulting all Somali women, what is that going to change?

There is a lot of domestic violence in the Somali community and frequent rape which occurs in Somalia. It’s quite obvious, Somali women need more empowerment and less shaming. Somali women are autonomous and we do not need you controlling who we marry or have sex with. Worry about your own.

This is my last post to you.

Somalis are unemployed at a higher rate than anyone else. Somali men are underachieving in education more than anyone else. I’m not saying this is their fault! I’m saying if you really are concerned about the Somali community then you would be discussing this instead.

If Islam says all Muslims are equal, then don’t be upset when a Somali girl marries one. Do you take issue with your religion. In Islam it says the sins of reverts are swiped clean, and they are brought in to the Muslim community, do you take issue with this?

Why are you so concerned with the meher price of a woman you don’t know. Out of all the issues in the Somali community, this is what you continuously spout.

When i say there are bigger issues in the Somali community which you should be concerned about. This is not me changing the subject, this is me pointing out your hypocrisy and faux concern.

At the end of the day, life is short I’m not gonna be sweating about a stranger marrying a ginger convert, nor will I be bargaining for her to receive a higher meher. And if i was concerned my solution would not be making 1k slanderous threads, insulting all Somali women, what is that going to change?

There is a lot of domestic violence in the Somali community and frequent rape which occurs in Somalia. It’s quite obvious, Somali women need more empowerment and less shaming. Somali women are autonomous and we do not need you controlling who we marry or have sex with. Worry about your own.

Holy shit, you just doubled down and even brought in rape occurring in Somalia? :draketf:

Empower? How do you empower someone who has set their mehr price equal in value to a piece of fruit? :umwhat:

Again, you dumbass, I have no problem with Somali women marrying out, literally zero fucks given. What I do have a problem is with when they get with fucking bums. I thought you were marrying out to get away from bums, no?It’s also ironic how you call me a hypocrite by telling me to address “criminals” in our community, but somehow want to give a pass to these women who marry bums themselves? In addition, Somali men are generally successful. @Factz can bring you up to date with the statistics on that. This shit is crazy, you still haven’t answered jack, if a Muslim’s reverts sins are wiped, how does that make him entitled to a Somali woman? :umwhat:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You western Somalis have a lot of issues. If only your parents didn’t f*ck the country up and run, u guys wouldn’t have this problem.
:samwelcome:

This dude is trying to cover up for all the Somali hoes out there lol, dude it’s natural for every community to have hoes even in the white family I was raised in they had one cousin who was considered a hoe by even the granny lol.
Did you f*ck her by any chance?

Muji

VIP
Holy shit, you just doubled down and even brought in rape occurring in Somalia? :draketf:

Empower? How do you empower someone who has set their mehr price equal in value to a piece of fruit? :umwhat:

Again, you dumbass, I have no problem with Somali women marrying out, literally zero fucks given. What I do have a problem is with when they get with fucking bums. I thought you were marrying out to get away from bums, no?It’s also ironic how you call me a hypocrite by telling me to address “criminals” in our community, but somehow want to give a pass to these women who marry bums themselves? In addition, Somali men are generally successful. @Factz can bring you up to date with the statistics on that. This shit is crazy, you still haven’t answered jack, if a Muslim’s reverts sins are wiped, how does that make him entitled to a Somali woman? :umwhat:

For crying out loud let me spell it out for you.
We are told frequently here that Somalinimo hinges on being a Muslim that once you leave Islam you are no longer a Somali. Therefore its reasonable to assume that religious devotion is more important than ethnicity. Therefore most girls don’t see a problem with marrying a revert, because after all he is a Muslim right? And being a Muslim is more important than being Somali.

It’s obvious you feel Somalis can do better than reverts and have some sort of bigotry against them. My point is don’t teach your daughters something you don’t believe. You can’t say one ummah then be upset when your daughter marries one.

A lot of reverts are converted in prison and a lot of them are social misfits, hence why there are so many black reverts and gingers. If you don’t want Somali girls to marry reverts start placing emphasis on Somalinimo rather than religion.

Last edited:
For crying out loud let me spell it out for you.
We are told frequently here that Somalinimo hinges on being a Muslim that once you leave Islam you are no longer a Somali. Therefore its reasonable to assume that religious devotion is more important than ethnicity. Therefore most girls don’t see a problem with marrying a revert, because after all he is a Muslim right? And being a Muslim is more important than being Somali.

It’s obvious you feel Somalis can do better than reverts and have some sort of bigotry against them. My point is don’t teach your daughters something you don’t believe. You can’t say one ummah then be upset when your daughter marries one.

A lot of reverts are converted in prison and a lot of them are social misfits, hence why there are so many black reverts and gingers. If you don’t want Somali girls to marry reverts start placing emphasis on Somalinimo rather than religion.

Wow, I’m in shock. This is simply amazing. :gucciwhat:

Again, for the last time, I have no problem if a Somali woman marries out, I just want her to have higher standards so other men of other communities don’t think that you’re easy to please and acquire.

How on earth don’t you understand this? :gucciwhat:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
how does a Madow or a pasty tell you about your womens cheapness, and what kind of a man sits there and take that shit, a spineless weak beta man.

basement dwellers hear me out, loose somali girls end up begging at the mosque, cause our culture labels them useless. its not like good girls with no history from good families are running to the mosques to marry out, but how would you gather that info from your moms basement behind a screen. if you were willing to marry a sisters with a past, your argument would hold weight, but you want a virgin quran xafid, at the same time you wont let these lower caste women marry out. so what is your solution???

how does a Madow or a pasty tell you about your womens cheapness, and what kind of a man sits there and take that shit, a spineless weak beta man.

basement dwellers hear me out, loose somali girls end up begging at the mosque, cause our culture labels them useless. its not like good girls with no history from good families are running to the mosques to marry out, but how would you gather that info from your moms basement behind a screen. if you are willing to marry a sisters with a past, your argument would hold weight, but you want a virgin quran xafid, at the same time you wont let these lower caste women marry out. so what is your solution???

For them to raise their standards, stop perpetuateing the cheap and clean myth and not accept an apple for their mehr? :draketf:

Not exactly rocket science.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Honestly, the women and the men here are quite the scumbags. Anonymous people are usually the most disgusting ones.

That depends tho. If he's a good Muslim then why not? If he's a bad individual then you're right, but a women should choose on the character, and Deen. Not the hair type... Tf :westbrookwtf:
"As LoNg As He Is mUsLiM" is the reason, are UK somalis really that unwanted? Lmao, that community is doomed.

Muji

VIP
For them to raise their standards, stop perpetuateing the cheap and clean myth and not accept an apple for their mehr? :draketf:

I honestly don’t think anyone is accepting an apple for a meher and the whole concept of meher boggles me.

Is the man buying you? When you accept a meher you are assuming the role of a commodity that was brought.

Anyway in the grand scheme of things these things don’t matter. I can only assume if you are sensitive to this joke it must be personal lol.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
They have no problem marrying former criminal reverts, but say no to former criminal cabdis. Just say you want ajnabis, no need to beat around the bush. I want a ajnabi wife too.

Nomad2054

other cultures marry their women with or without history, i have witnessed more times than i can mention, so there for other culture look stronger then ours to us. if we only let reborn sisters slide there would be no apple stories to speak of. so maybe as somali men we need to stop the double standard, or stop dating out as well and be of the same quality of men we expect our women to be.

stop being desperate after i reject you is not a mature solution.

pakistanis
arabs
Madows
whites
indians
asians

all marry their women no matter past history, so their women dont have the need to beg others, but we do so the problem is not one sided!!!

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
other cultures marry their women with or without history, i have witnessed more times than i can mention, so there for other culture look stronger then ours to us. if we only let reborn sisters slide there would be no apple stories to speak of. so maybe as somali men we need to stop the double standard, or stop dating out as well and be of the same quality of men we expect our women to be.

stop being desperate after i reject you is not a mature solution.

pakistanis
arabs
Madows
whites
indians
asians

all marry their women no matter past history, so their women dont have the need to beg others, but we do so the problem is not one sided!!!
Most of the ones you mentioned do honor killings and acid attacks.

problem is not about good men as such,problem is scars of long turbulence that left many of us in suspension,unemployment and continuity in decent life,,we getting there thou and expect to be one of the best African countries in a decade.

I honestly don’t think anyone is accepting an apple for a meher and the whole concept of meher boggles me.

Is the man buying you? When you accept a meher you are assuming the role of a commodity that was brought.

Anyway in the grand scheme of things these things don’t matter. I can only assume if you are sensitive to this joke it must be personal lol.

Notice how she tries to shame me by implying I’m sensitive? Now that she finally can’t move the goal posts any further, she simply states that she doesn’t believe this happens and that I must be taking this personally. What a typical response. :mjlol:

this forum seems to attract qashin with very weird mentalities

How can some of you guys call yourself men when youre acting like girls?

In My opinion a real man wouldnt Ever put Down his own women nor brag about taking advantage of them

Heres the thing respect them, Honour them and defend their Honour otherwise youre no different than the African American community who label them as s and hoes

What Some xaliimos do doesnt reflect the entire community they arent a norm like some of you people seem to believe theres literally thousands who are Mashallah and some nolosha ka dhacay

I dont give a shit about a Farax or a xalimo whose a criminal or a cause they dont represent our community nor should you people

Most of you have been raised by a beautiful Somali women just like many of us make her proud Nin iska dhig who stands up for his women

Lol fukk UK Somali women I'll be looking elsewhere

Nomad2054

Most of the ones you mentioned do honor killings and acid attacks.

so what you are saying is these people have a prevention plan lool, brother you dont get out much do you. let me enlighten you, i have had women from all those ethnicities and most of them are happily married to a men from their own race etc...

after seeing that i have had a change of heart, i mean if the rest of man can take back their lost souls then why cant we, i mean its like us somali men are holly beings that only dwell in mosques and university halls riiiiiight???

Muji

VIP
Notice how she tries to shame me by implying I’m sensitive? Now that she finally can’t move the goal posts any further, she simply states that she doesn’t believe this happens and that I must be taking this personally. What a typical response. :mjlol:

I honestly don’t know anyone who accepted an apple as a wedding gift. Nor would I be quick to believe an anon twitter account.

If you believe it, you must know something that I don’t.

Also I’d like to stress over and over again I don’t like the concept of meher, it’s a tool used to objectify women as a commodity. Once you put a price on yourself, the highest bidder will feel a sense of ownership over you.

When I get married to my alpha prince and I waive my meher fee, are you going to be typing away angrily because I was “cheap”.
:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending