Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real man in my book is one with a pair of testicles and a dick. And as of honoring “your women” saaxib I don’t give a f*ck about other Somali girls except my own family. The only women I will protect their honor are my immediate family memebers as for other women, they can suck on my ugly toes.

You can't even protect your own honour..dabada laga fuula whilst yelling "abaay abaay":camby:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You can't even protect your own honour..dabada laga fuula whilst yelling "abaay abaay":camby:
Why u salty? U got brothers who’ll protect your honor don’t worry. If not buy yourself a gun.
Stop insulting, it’s not lady like. Ceeb waaye. And don’t fart too.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The Prophet (SAW) was the best example. He would cook, and clean with his wife. He wouldn't just watch her do all the work. That old tradition of the women doing everything is retarded. A wife is your partner for life, and should be treated like your best friend. :banderas::friendhug:
Exactly it's very retarded if a guy cares about his girl he will take care of her like she does if she cook for you orod wax isku faal do the same

The old tradition of the woman doing everything is bad not only she gonna get stressed out she's more likely to gain weight aswell since she don't have time to work on her weight

World

VIP
This forum is very shameful. Why are people insulting Somali women when there are ajnabi stalkers on this forum viewing our ceeb?

Alhamdulilah we have been blessed with the most beautiful, religious, educated, modest and loyal women in the world. You faraaxs who hate on our Xaliimos are just basement dwelling losers who got rejected by one since you couldn’t get your life togetheR. They don’t want little boys raised by their mothers, but men.

Muji

VIP
What about me? :kendrickcry:

You are decent too, my bad.

But I feel like Mercury puts himself in the firing line by saying ordinary things that most sane people agree with like “let’s not call our women s, other African nations don’t do this” and it blows these idiots away.

The decent men like you @Slickback need to distance yourselves away from these neets with mommy issues. They’re opinions would not be tolerated in the real world that’s why they do it here.

Mercury

VIP
You are decent too, my bad.

But I feel like Mercury puts himself in the firing line by saying ordinary things that most sane people agree with like “let’s not call our women s, other African nations don’t do this” and it blows these idiots away.

The decent men like you @Slickback need to distance yourselves away from these neets with mommy issues. They’re opinions would not be tolerated in the real world that’s why they do it here.

I feel like We should be honest About the issues we have instead of dodging them you'll see this everywhere in the community

Like in the mosque a sheekh will say women will be majority in hell for a reason but ignores to tell the people that they will also be majority in heaven

Muji

VIP
Saxib we will always respect, cherish and love our queens. :lawd:

We just don’t want these Ajanabis to tarnish the rep of our xalimos. When we see this online our pride takes a hit. :kendrickcry:

We must protect their honour. This is what men have always done, since time memorial. :mybusiness:

We don’t want ajanabis tarnishing the names of our xalimos,? We’d rather do it instead by making 100 slanderous threads.

I’ve never seen an ajanabi insult a Somali women but I’ve seen even Somali sheikhs lying about us claiming their are 100 hiv infected xalimos in London, or Somali women are sold for 25 cents.

Anyway continue on because all this does is chase sympathetic xalimos away. Ain’t nobody checking for a group of men who spreads lies and gossip.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Great thread!

You are the only decent farax on this forum. That says everything.
I be trolling some times.trolled a little to far recently since now I'm branded as the tongue in the booty ass Somali.

I think I'm okay compared to some of the other users tho. The Somali supremacists though seem to be the crazy ones

We don’t want ajanabis tarnishing the names of our xalimos,? We’d rather do it instead by making 100 slanderous threads.

I’ve never seen an ajanabi insult a Somali women but I’ve seen even Somali sheikhs lying about us claiming their are 100 hiv infected xalimos in London, or Somali women are sold for 25 cents.

Anyway continue on because all this does is chase sympathetic xalimos away. Ain’t nobody checking for a group of men who spreads lies and gossip.

But these aren’t lies. These Madows really did coin the term cheap and clean. Why on earth would we make this up just to slander you, abaayo? My sisters, aunts, cousins and Somali women world wide are bearing the full brunt of these scandals, and you expect me to sit by idly while your reputation gets dragged to the mud?

This dude is trying to cover up for all the Somali hoes out there lol, dude it’s natural for every community to have hoes even in the white family I was raised in they had one cousin who was considered a hoe by even the granny lol.

Arabs, and Pakistani be racist af. That's why. Likewise Somalis back home in the horn be racist af. Maybe those girls just want a man with good character, and loves his Deen. Also I doubt most Somali girls in the UK marry outside the race. That's far fetched.
I’m sure if you want a man with character then a ex convict revert is the last person you will go for hahahha

You don’t make sense

Mercury

VIP
But these aren’t lies. These Madows really did coin the term cheap and clean. Why on earth would we make this up just to slander you, abaayo? My sisters, aunts, cousins and Somali women world wide are bearing the full brunt of these scandals, and you expect me to sit by idly while your reputation gets dragged to the mud?
If the Somali community in UK cared why didnt they put an end to it? Or highlight this issue

Muji

VIP

First all, no one is slandering me. Since I don’t know anyone like the incels of this forum.

Second the term cheap and clean is not new, I’ve been hearing Somali men use it for years and years. If a ajanabi used it, it’s because a Somali guy told him about it.

Let’s get back to reality, ajanabis do not care if Somali girl are s, what they’re concerned about is the perceived threat the feel against Somali immigrants, be it unemployment, criminality or extremism. If you wanna fix our reputation, start there.

Men like you, who point the finger at Somali women when discussing our terrible reputation are weak minded and are afraid of tackling people who are the real threats so instead you pick on defenceless women.

First all, no one is slandering me. Since I don’t know anyone like the incels of this forum.

Second the term cheap and clean is not new, I’ve been hearing Somali men use it for years and years. If a ajanabi used it, it’s because a Somali guy told him about it.

Let’s get back to reality, ajanabis do not care if Somali girl are s, what they’re concerned about is the perceived threat the feel against Somali immigrants, be it unemployment, criminality or extremism. If you wanna fix our reputation, start there.

Men like you, who point the finger at Somali women when discussing our terrible reputation are weak minded and are afraid of tackling people who are the real threats so instead you pick on defenceless women.

Now we’re just going around in circles. Somali women are the only group in the U.K that accepts an apple for their mehr, you’re ducking it by basically saying “why don’t you fix up yourself”. That still doesn’t explain why this problem is only unique to the Somali community. You know that when Ajanabi converts feel entitled to a Somali woman, that something is wrong. Deflecting by saying that we have extremism, criminality and unemployment implies that we, and only we, have this problem. Do you even hear yourself? Kulaha unemployment, you do realise that even university graduates are having a hard time finding a job in this volatile market? This is a false analogy and doesn’t explain this trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending