Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Honestly, the women and the men here are quite the scumbags. Anonymous people are usually the most disgusting ones.

"As LoNg As He Is mUsLiM" is the reason, are UK somalis really that unwanted? Lmao, that community is doomed.
Wait bro. Are you implying I'm a scum bag for what I said? I know you're an athiest, and don't agree with religion, but honestly that's exactly why you don't understand why I said, what I said. Also how am I anonymous?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Where is that vampire avatar nigga who takes T injections? what was his name? someone tag him. @Hybrid miyuu ahaa? waryaa give some of that T to this beta nigga @Mercury hanaga aamuse.
Lmaooo remember this classic whenever mercury made a thread someone would always post this :dead:

testosterone-booster.jpg

you claim that you are Muslim and slander another Muslim. such a good Muslimah Masha Allah a role model for us :patrice:

You are 100% right..very shameful..

I shall apologise/seek his forgiveness to Abaay Abaay for coming up with such a distasteful comeback and repent to Allah..:kendrickcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Where is that vampire avatar nigga who takes T injections? what was his name? someone tag him. @Hybrid miyuu ahaa? waryaa give some of that T to this beta nigga @Mercury hanaga aamuse.

I dont give a shit wether you guys see me as beta or what not

Ask yourselves this is a person an alpha or beta if they dont worry about how others judge their actions wether they are manly or not?

In My opinion a "manly man" does whatever he wants no matter how others perceive him

Ask yourselves this is a person an alpha or beta if they dont worry about how others judge their actions wether they are manly or not?

In My opinion a "manly man" does whatever he wants no matter how others perceive him

You the man Mercury!:yousmart:

Continue to stand up for your Somali sisters..:kendrickcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Even back home its the same thing guys thinking how others Will see him if he cooks and cleans for his family

Guys who dont believe in themselves and have to lie to girls in order for them to be liked why start a relationship with a lie is beyond me After all trust is key in any marriage and relationship

"Been kuso xaree ruun ku dhaq"

Even back home its the same thing guys thinking how others Will see him if he cooks and cleans for his family

Guys who dont believe in themselves and have to lie to girls in order for them to be liked why start a relationship with a lie is beyond me After all trust is key in any marriage and relationship

"Been kuso xaree ruun ku dhaq"

You stay winning...:ulyin:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

are you not the man that thinks there are no "REAL MEN" left in sspot?:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts