Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
so what you are saying is these people have a prevention plan lool, brother you dont get out much do you. let me enlighten you, i have had women from all those ethnicities and most of them are happily married to a men from their own race etc...

after seeing that i have had a change of heart, i mean if the rest of man can take back their lost souls then why cant we, i mean its like us somali men we are holly breings that only dwell in mosques and university hall riiiiiight???
I know a shit ton of asians, and best believe their parents are exactly as I described. They usually marry out because they're oppressed at home and tired of arranged marriages being forced upon them. Infact two of my class mates in high school are already married through arranged marriages.

I will never go for a UK xalimo, never in my life, wallahi them girls are anti social and take their anger out on online somali men. I'm getting it with a persian girl, ii ducey sxb. I will be getting half sheekhaal kids as soon as I turn 25.

I honestly don’t know anyone who accepted an apple as a wedding gift. Nor would I be quick to believe an anon twitter account.

If you believe it, you must know something that I don’t.

Also I’d like to stress over and over again I don’t like the concept of meher, it’s a tool used to objectify women as a commodity. Once you put a price on yourself, the highest bidder will feel a sense of ownership over you.

When I get married to my alpha prince and I waive my meher fee, are you going to be typing away angrily because I was “cheap”.
:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead:

Abaayo, if he’s Somali, I’ll make an exception. :siilaanyosmile:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is my last post to you.

Somalis are unemployed at a higher rate than anyone else. Somali men are underachieving in education more than anyone else. I’m not saying this is their fault! I’m saying if you really are concerned about the Somali community then you would be discussing this instead.

If Islam says all Muslims are equal, then don’t be upset when a Somali girl marries one. Do you take issue with your religion. In Islam it says the sins of reverts are swiped clean, and they are brought in to the Muslim community, do you take issue with this?

Why are you so concerned with the meher price of a woman you don’t know. Out of all the issues in the Somali community, this is what you continuously spout.

When i say there are bigger issues in the Somali community which you should be concerned about. This is not me changing the subject, this is me pointing out your hypocrisy and faux concern.

At the end of the day, life is short I’m not gonna be sweating about a stranger marrying a ginger convert, nor will I be bargaining for her to receive a higher meher. And if i was concerned my solution would not be making 1k slanderous threads, insulting all Somali women, what is that going to change?

There is a lot of domestic violence in the Somali community and frequent rape which occurs in Somalia. It’s quite obvious, Somali women need more empowerment and less shaming. Somali women are autonomous and we do not need you controlling who we marry or have sex with. Worry about your own.

You're speaking out of your ass. Just because your father and brothers were terrible don't paint it to the rest of great Somali men. I guess you've never seen the U.N statistics. It's been proven that most Somali men are doing phenomenally well when you check the global statistics. Only a minority of them are ruining our names and that's only in the U.K that Somalis are doing terrible but the rest are fine.

Do not forget that Somali men are considered African Jews and they dominate the business sector in Africa proof: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Lastly, most prominent, successful and influential Somalis are mostly men, no hate to our women but just know your place and stop lying about your noble men.

Muji

VIP
You're speaking out of your ass. Just because your father and brothers were terrible don't paint it to the rest of great Somali men. I guess you've never seen the U.N statistics. It's been proven that most Somali men are doing phenomenally well when you check the global statistics. Only a minority of them are ruining our names and that's only in the U.K that Somalis are doing terrible but the rest are fine.

Do not forget that Somali men are considered African Jews and they dominate the business sector in Africa proof: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Lastly, most prominent, successful and influential Somalis are mostly men, no hate to our women but just know your place and stop lying about your noble men.

Omg you keep chasing me around with this article and yet I’m seeing a lot of Somali guys selling drugs and bumming it up.

Before you say it’s just london Somalis, Mama Malyun has been spilling the tea on Somali Americans

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Omg you keep chasing me around with this article and yet I’m seeing a lot of Somali guys selling drugs and bumming it up.

Before you say it’s just london Somalis, Mama Malyun has been spilling the tea on Somali Americans
Isn't well known that american somalis are in gangs too? K'naan was a gangisdar before he became a good boy.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I don't care if London Somalis are bad or even in the U.K. Just don't paint them with the rest of Somali men around the world okey? The U.N statistics have already proven that Somali men are doing extremely well in education and have a higher employment rate and I'm talking about the world, not a single shithole island you live in. Do you understand?

Gosh, I hate it when you have ignorant small minded fools like yourself who generalize an entire Somali male population just because of your family or the area you live in. :snoop:

Lastly, majority of Somali men in America have good jobs and are well educated. Go check out the American statistics you buffoon! Why are you listenting to a mentally ill MJ who lies about everything? :drakewtf:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I know a shit ton of asians, and best believe their parents are exactly as I described. They usually marry out because they're oppressed at home and tired of arranged marriages being forced upon them. Infact two of my class mates in high school are already married through arranged marriages.

I will never go for a UK xalimo, never in my life, wallahi them girls are anti social and take their anger out on online somali men. I'm getting it with a persian girl, ii ducey sxb. I will be getting half sheekhaal kids as soon as I turn 25.

After a Decade of Experience i have come to the conclusion, that only a hard headed kibirley somali she camel tickles my fancy and nothing else will do. but dont let few s and hoodrats chase you away from the queens of the horn, persian you say whoa you are in for a surprise bro but best of luck insha Allah.

there is nothing better than taming a she camel there is something about that just boost a mans test :ftw9nwa:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
After a Decade of Experience i have come to the conclusion, that only a hard headed kibirley somali she camel tickles my fancy and nothing else will do. but dont let few s and hoodrats chase you away from the queens of the horn, persian you say whoa you are in for a surprise bro but best of luck insha Allah.
Thx, but I only have a problem with salafis in the UK.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Incels everywhere lately, not just this forum.

Strange times, bro.
:kanyehmm:

And I say this for both Somali men and women.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
People on this forum need to chill out. What's with all this animosity? And can we end the xalimo this, faraax that threads already. It's been done to death. :ivers:

@Knowles i see you acting like you're above the gender shaming, but you too have very much contributed to the contentious atmosphere on this site. Be the change you want to see. :manny:

this forum seems to attract qashin with very weird mentalities

How can some of you guys call yourself men when youre acting like girls?

In My opinion a real man wouldnt Ever put Down his own women nor brag about taking advantage of them

Heres the thing respect them, Honour them and defend their Honour otherwise youre no different than the African American community who label them as s and hoes

What Some xaliimos do doesnt reflect the entire community they arent a norm like some of you people seem to believe theres literally thousands who are Mashallah and some nolosha ka dhacay

I dont give a shit about a Farax or a xalimo whose a criminal or a cause they dont represent our community nor should you people

Most of you have been raised by a beautiful Somali women just like many of us make her proud Nin iska dhig who stands up for his women

Damn, are you looking for a second wife or something? :wowsweat:

This is setting up the honey trap I see:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles i see you acting like you're above the gender shaming, but you too have very much contributed to the contentious atmosphere on this site. Be the change you want to see. :manny:
upload_2018-4-28_22-19-24.gif

Everything I’ve said I have receipts and it’s evidence based. Cite me the report regarding a Somali woman marrying for an apple.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
View attachment 42993
Everything I’ve said I have receipts and it’s evidence based. Cite me the report regarding a Somali woman marrying for an apple.

Right, receipts like personal anecdotes and mama malyun. :gaasdrink:

I've seen how you're prone to exaggeration, so let's not get into that. All i'm saying is your negative energy sent one way will inevitably be sent back by others. :samwelcome:

Go on ummah forums and type in salafi marriage bandits in the search bar. These women ran away from home, accepted an apple as their mehr and created this trend in the U.K that’s been picked up by all these ajanabi dogs.

:damn::damn::dead::deadosama:

All these years I thought this was a running joke.

Muji

VIP
Right, receipts like personal anecdotes and mama malyun. :gaasdrink:

I've seen how you're prone to exaggeration, so let's not get into that. All i'm saying is your negative energy sent one way will inevitably be sent back by others. :samwelcome:

Mama Malyun is a community activist!

Perhaps you’re right. I have tried to match the hatred we receive from the men here by trying to counter act it. But an eye for an eye makes the world blind.

I’ll stop insulting our faraxs and cancel all the threads I was planning to make for a week. Before I make a decision to quit full time.

Don’t take credit for this, I just saw Kim Jung Un and president Moon shaking hands and it really inspired me.
:hmm::tacky:

I was just thinking the same thing. You have men tag teaming chicks on this site, harassing them and even threatening physical violence :faysalwtf: Dad waalan

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I’m sure if you want a man with character then a ex convict revert is the last person you will go for hahahha

You don’t make sense
My bad bruh. I'm one of the rare ppl in this world that believe Allah can make bad ppl change into something better than anyone else that hasn't went through said "bad predicaments" that they, the "bad person"(I.E Ex con) has went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending