Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this forum seems to attract qashin with very weird mentalities

How can some of you guys call yourself men when youre acting like girls?

In My opinion a real man wouldnt Ever put Down his own women nor brag about taking advantage of them

Heres the thing respect them, Honour them and defend their Honour otherwise youre no different than the African American community who label them as s and hoes

What Some xaliimos do doesnt reflect the entire community they arent a norm like some of you people seem to believe theres literally thousands who are Mashallah and some nolosha ka dhacay

I dont give a shit about a Farax or a xalimo whose a criminal or a cause they dont represent our community nor should you people

Most of you have been raised by a beautiful Somali women just like many of us make her proud Nin iska dhig who stands up for his women

In My opinion a real man wouldnt Ever put Down his own women nor brag about taking advantage of them

Heres the thing respect them, Honour them and defend their Honour otherwise youre no different than the African American community who label them as s and hoes

What Some xaliimos do doesnt reflect the entire community they arent a norm like some of you people seem to believe theres literally thousands who are Mashallah and some nolosha ka dhacay

I dont give a shit about a Farax or a xalimo whose a criminal or a cause they dont represent our community nor should you people

Most of you have been raised by a beautiful Somali women just like many of us make her proud Nin iska dhig who stands up for his women

said it beautifully

Saxib we will always respect, cherish and love our queens. :lawd:

We just don’t want these Ajanabis to tarnish the rep of our xalimos. When we see this online our pride takes a hit. :kendrickcry:

We must protect their honour. This is what men have always done, since time memorial. :mybusiness:

:lawd:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Hey I’m not one of those xalimos who trash our men I actually had a good father growing up. We still out here!

SumMo

very lowkey

You and @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq are the best we got.
:kendrickcry::ohhhdamn:

Mercury

VIP

Wallahi any Somali man that’s fine with this shows that you are a beta f*ck boy cuck. No excuses, this shit is unacceptable.
:fittytousand:
I never heard or witnessed an Apple meher only online

If there was such an arrangemant than where were the parents?

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.

Those guys are usually kids. WE LOVE OUR SOMALI WOMEN:rejoice:.

I never heard or witnessed an Apple meher only online

If there was such an arrangemant than where were the parents?

Go on ummah forums and type in salafi marriage bandits in the search bar. These women ran away from home, accepted an apple as their mehr and created this trend in the U.K that’s been picked up by all these ajanabi dogs.

Mercury

VIP
Go on ummah forums and type in salafi marriage bandits in the search bar. These women ran away from home, accepted an apple as their mehr and created this trend in the U.K that’s been picked up by all these ajanabi dogs.
If thats a case and lets say theres not many Somalis in their area wouldnt it be wise if the father and mother had a sit Down with their daughter asked her about her future plans school, marriage etc

If its marriage than tell her he got some potential guys he could introduce to her

There wouldnt be these ajnabi marriages

If thats a case and lets say theres not many Somalis in their area wouldnt it be wise if the father and mother had a sit Down with their daughter asked her about her future plans school, marriage etc

If its marriage than tell her he got some potential guys he could introduce to her

There wouldnt be these ajnabi marriages

This happened in Birmingham and Brixton, where many Somalis lived. The issue is not that we’re against ajanabi marriages, the issue is that Somali women in the U.K are selling themselves short. If you’re going to marry outside the community, then you might as well marry a good catch, not Tyrone Abu-Al Madow the ex-con revert.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
This happened in Birmingham and Brixton, where many Somalis lived. The issue is not that we’re against ajanabi marriages, the issue is that Somali women in the U.K are selling themselves short. If you’re going to marry outside the community, then you might as well marry a good catch, not Tyrone Abu-Al Madow the ex-con revert.
That depends tho. If he's a good Muslim then why not? If he's a bad individual then you're right, but a women should choose on the character, and Deen. Not the hair type... Tf :westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.