Votes: 8 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep it real guys.

Most of us here myself included will only go to somalia to visit especially if you're from xamar A.K.A amisomland going there is a death wish

Even puntlanders and somalilanders don't want to go live in their stable and developing regions.

First gens who were bought up by parent who speak fluent somali can barely form a basic sentence in the somali language, do you really expect second, third and fourth gens to have any relations with Somalia???

we will be like Lebanese people, in the years 2060s our diaspora will outnumber those in the Somali peninsula
and also given the rate at which somali men are marrying out and looking to marry out most of these diaspora gen will look different to those back home, i mean even us non mixed somalis look sort of different to them i can instantly tell a fob from a diaspora.

I see myself growing old here in the uk or somewhere america(defo not cold places like Minnesota or doll places like new york)

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We're dead as a people fam. Just a matter of time. Live as the unique and exotic specimen you are fam.

Vast majority ? Hell no. Somalia will not be seen as on even playing field with other countries for the next 50-100 years at least. Right now somalia is in the same league as Yemen, Syria, etc.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Hawiye have really fucked over other civilized clans
I actually can see somaliland and puntland prospering like rwanda if they separated from xamar a.k.a amisomland a.k.a Madow colony a.k.a only non-Somali soldiers can protect xamar a.k.a send our soldiers to south Sudan and bring Eritrea female soldiers to deal with al shadaan

we just need to sort of our little dispute, we will secure sool and sanaag (currently occupied by both Pl and sl) and befriend our somaliland brothers no hard feelings inshallah

Already a qabilist?

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Hawiye have really fucked over other civilized clans
I actually can see somaliland and puntland prospering like rwanda if they separated from xamar a.k.a amisomland a.k.a Madow colony a.k.a only non-Somali soldiers can protect xamar a.k.a send our soldiers to south Sudan and bring Eritrea female soldiers to deal with al shadaan

we just need to sort of our little dispute, we will secure sool and sanaag (currently occupied by both Pl and sl) and befriend our somaliland brothers no hard feelings inshallah
You know that these are regions of Somalia, not independent countries, right?

Somaliland is already separate from xamar . Puntland can be too
bro u somalilanders are savage wallahi completely gave up on xamar, puntlanders give a helping hand and reach out to them and still claim somalia proudly only to get fucked over by hawiye everytime, just move over so we can bring stability and prosperity to xamar. Yall just sit down and enjoy the fruits of our genius

That would bring about the end of whatever chance Somalia has of being a decent country.
Somalia ended 30 years ago saxib :faysalwtf: and only puntland can bring it back from the dead :yacadiim: yall xamar folks need to give us the green light and we will storm the xamar parliament and bring the long awaited stability and prosperity :farole:

Then we would kindly request somalilanders brothers with to drop this secessionist movement and join the rest of the Somali race, with a gun in our hand obviously you can only go so far with kind words alone :fredo:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Somalis will always find a way to divide themselves, despite being one of the most similar people on the planet.

Your job as diaspora is very simple, to establish yourself in whichever country you are in. Too many people are half here half in Somalia. You as an individual have 0 bearing on what is going on in Somalia politically, so there is no point daydreamimg about it. You are here to stay.

Take advantage of all the opportunities, build your skills and capital. Hopefully one day in the future when the time comes you can provide something of benefit to the motherland. But that time is not now.

Last edited:
Somalis will always find a way to divide themselves, despite being one of the most similar people on the planet.
One of the most..?
I think we are the most similar of all people really, we have the most things in common but we fight over silly things some linages and clans what come from fairytales of Arab or jewish men who crossed over from the Arabian peninsula and dicked down Somali women (who looked Madow at the time I guess) Somali men of that time must have been the biggest cuckolds of all time I guess. I'll do a thread on this

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Your job as diaspora is very simple, to establish yourself in whichever country you are in. Too many people are half here half in Somalia. You as an imdividual have 0 bearing on what is going on in Somalia politically, so there is not point daydreamimg about it. You are here to stay.

Take advantage of all the opportunities, build your skills and capital and hopefully one day in the future when the time comes you can provide something of benefit to the motherland. But that time is not now.
pretty much what I intend to do

Your job as diaspora is very simple, to establish yourself in whichever country you are in. Too many people are half here half in Somalia. You as an individual have 0 bearing on what is going on in Somalia politically, so there is not point daydreamimg about it. You are here to stay.

Take advantage of all the opportunities, build your skills and capital and hopefully one day in the future when the time comes you can provide something of benefit to the motherland. But that time is not now.
Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending