• yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Having an established diaspora in some of the worlds largest economies will be nothing but beneficial for Somalia. Will help greatly with lobbying and improving trade relations.

It doesnt take long to develop your economy, all it takes for us is an extended period of peace and economic growth. Somalia has a lot of potential due to its strategic position and (speculative) natural resources. Capital will flow into the country, from diaspora and by FDI.

The west history is consistent and anyone who dont pay attention to it is a fool. When the economy get worse and it they always turn on minorities. If this is my home, explain how if I do certain crimes i will lose my passport and sent to somalia?

Kratos

Sonder
Hawiye have really fucked over other civilized clans
I actually can see somaliland and puntland prospering like rwanda if they separated from xamar a.k.a amisomland a.k.a Madow colony a.k.a only non-Somali soldiers can protect xamar a.k.a send our soldiers to south Sudan and bring Eritrea female soldiers to deal with al shadaan

we just need to sort out our little dispute, we will secure sool and sanaag (currently occupied by both Pl and sl) and befriend our somaliland brothers no hard feelings inshallah
Puntland should never secede from Somalia. I've been to Bari and Garowe and it is so damn fucking hot and sandy and dusty and more sandy and more dusty. Would you willingly give up access to the beautiful tropical weather in the South and the only two major rivers we have? f*ck that, the South is where it's at. Apparently it gets so hot in Bosaso that people leave during the summer

The west history is consistent and anyone who dont pay attention to it is a fool. When the economy get worse and it they always turn on minorities. If this is my home, explain how if I do certain crimes i will lose my passport and sent to somalia?
Even if ur not Somalia ??
If u were born in the country u belong there

Puntland should never secede from Somalia. I've been to Bari and Garowe and it is so damn fucking hot and sandy and dusty and more sandy and more dusty. Would you willingly give up access to the beautiful tropical weather in the South and the only two major rivers we have? f*ck that, the South is where it's at. Apparently it gets so hot in Bosaso that people leave during the summer
We puntlanders will be make use of this and many trillions from solar energy :siilaanyosmile:
Praise the lord:fittytousand:

Kratos

Sonder
We puntlanders will be make use of this and many trillions from solar energy :siilaanyosmile:
Rather than seceding it is better if we initiate a total political takeover of the South and mass migrate there. Keep the Northern regions for solar and wind energy farming as well as oil extraction.

Solar energy is usesless if you cant sell it or deliver it to customers, which is not possible without a national grid. Heck, we would produce an excess amout of electricity we could sell to neighbouring countries.

Rather than seceding it is better if we initiate a total political takeover of the South and mass migrate there. Keep the Northern regions for solar and wind energy farming as well as oil extraction.
:mugshotman: that's a very good point
We get the wind energy and oil money from our region and the dominate the political scene in the south
:ooh:

Talk about landherenimo:salute:

Hawiye have really fucked over other civilized clans
I actually can see somaliland and puntland prospering like rwanda if they separated from xamar a.k.a amisomland a.k.a Madow colony a.k.a only non-Somali soldiers can protect xamar a.k.a send our soldiers to south Sudan and bring Eritrea female soldiers to deal with al shadaan

we just need to sort out our little dispute, we will secure sool and sanaag (currently occupied by both Pl and sl) and befriend our somaliland brothers no hard feelings inshallah
Stfu. Siad Barre was the problem, and left the military guns for everyone to take knowing what would be the result. Civilized clans kulaha, it's not our fault we have the best city aka Xamar which is why Al-Shabab wants to ruin it. Nobody wants to attack any Puntland/Somaliland cities because there's nothing there to ruin.

Darod were trying to be president again and Hawiye were not having it because they already had their chance which resulted in war. Both Hawiye and Darod were killing eachother in the war so don't even try to throw the blame at us. You know damn well all Somalis had fault in the war

Stfu. Siad Barre was the problem, and left the military guns for everyone to take knowing what would be the result. Civilized clans kulaha, it's not our fault we have the best city aka Xamar which is why Al-Shabab wants to ruin it. Nobody wants to attack any Puntland/Somaliland cities because there's nothing there to ruin.

Darod were trying to be president again and Hawiye were not having it because they already had their chance which resulted in war. Both Hawiye and Darod were killing eachother in the war so don't even try to throw the blame at us. You know damn well all Somalis had fault in the war
But he is right in that its hawiye controlled area thats a mess. Puntland and Somalialand arevfar safer

Anyways I doubt it.

Everyone should be prepared if anything happens in the West/developed countries. My parents have land in Xamar/some parts of shabelle thankfully

Nigga you're dreaming. If any clan is going to takeover the South after Hawiye, it'll be Rahanweyne. Y'all can have several seats :mybusiness:

Kratos

Sonder
Nigga you're dreaming. If any clan is going to takeover the South after Hawiye, it'll be Rahanweyne. Y'all can have several seats :mybusiness:
Our government should be a meritocracy and Puntlanders have shown themselves to be the most intelligent out of all Somalis. Presidency should not be determined by qabiil, rather who is best for the job. Who is more fit to lead our nation than the most intelligent people? Besides Rahanweyn speak a different language, we will have communication problems

Our government should be a meritocracy and Puntlanders have shown themselves to be the most intelligent out of all Somalis. Presidency should not be determined by qabiil, rather who is best for the job. Who is more fit to lead our nation than the most intelligent people? Besides Rahanweyn speak a different language, we will have communication problems
They speak Somali. its just a different dialect.

I've heard my mom speak af Maay and it sounds Somali

Kratos

Sonder
They speak Somali. its just a different dialect.

I've heard my mom speak af Maay and it sounds Somali
It's very similar but it's not the same language. Unless you have heard it before and grew up around people speaking it you wouldn't understand it at all. It can't be considered the same language as standard Somali if they are not mutually intelligible. Besides, don't they have a different alphabet because they have sounds in their language that we don't? I heard that the Siad Barre government classified it as a dialect of Somali for propaganda purposes to push the narrative that Somalia is a country with one people with one language and religion etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending