• no

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pathetic qabiilist.

I can literally hear her ignorance.
Stfu you moron. You and others on this site literally insult Hawiye 24/7 but when I retaliate i'm a pathetic qabilist?

Stop playing the victim role and don't insult clans if you're going to cry when it happens to you. I'm not a qabilist, nor am I the one who starts insulting other qabils first dumbass.

All my familly and relatives are all back home or on their way back to Somalia.The west is and has been temporary stay for us .more diaspora went back home for a visit or a permanent stay in hawiyes lands then all of Somalia combined .yes ,even with bombings more people would go to xamar,afgoye etc. then any where else in Somalia .Somalia with its fresh economy growth is an ideal place for young entrepreneurs.All in all Africa is the future if your a business person and not planing on investing in Somalia,I'm afraid you'll miss out on the chance to get wealthy fast .
Somalia didnt need you the past 27 years and it sure wont need you now

Maybe 5% of diaspora raised youth will have the interest, language skills, and the wherewithal to go back to Somalia, permanently or for economic opportunity. The rest have no reason, motive or ability to go back. For them Somalia is a somewhat embarrassing, and dangerous place where their parents came from. They'd rather vacation in Miami than Mogadishu, even if the latter becomes peaceful

bro u somalilanders are savage wallahi completely gave up on xamar, puntlanders give a helping hand and reach out to them and still claim somalia proudly only to get fucked over by hawiye everytime, just move over so we can bring stability and prosperity to xamar. Yall just sit down and enjoy the fruits of our genius
:friendhug::salute:welcome

Stfu you moron. You and others on this site literally insult Hawiye 24/7 but when I retaliate i'm a pathetic qabilist?

Stop playing the victim role and don't insult clans if you're going to cry when it happens to you. I'm not a qabilist, nor am I the one who starts insulting other qabils first dumbass.

You are pathetic because you defend the undefendable because they are the same qabiil as you.

It is so easy to trigger you and easier to make you look erratic.

Either way,

I am bouncing to Somalia after I finish my university degree.

I want to use my expertise and languages to work in the Somali Foreign Ministry.

If not, then I'll open a high-end law firm that employs quality multilingual Somali lawyers.

You are pathetic because you defend the undefendable because they are the same qabiil as you.

It is so easy to trigger you and easier to make you look erratic.
Nah the only one who's pathetic here is your qabilist dumbass who's obsessed with degrading HG/Hawiye and crying over the war.

You're retarded ass is insulting/degrading other clans but gets triggered when people retaliate. Act your fucking age and don't insult other clans you worthless Italian cooning half-breed.

We don't have to lose our connection to dalkana. Invest in projects back home and maintain dhaqanka Soomaalida through your children. When you have enough money, buy a nice house back in your home region near your family. When you retire, move back to the country. Invest yourself in the local politics as you're knowledgable and educated from your life in the West. Eventually, once you pass away, you'll die rich (at least by African standards) and mostly in your homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending