Votes: 8 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the lie tho?

The opportunity cost of developing the Southern populations was the mooryanimo of post-1991.
You're carab salaax, AKA an extremely langaab, unknown qabil, who asked you to speak on Hawiye. I know you keep constantly insulting Hawiye because of jealousy and wanting acceptance from Darod but give it a rest. No Hawiye thinks about your irrelevant clan, stop worrying about us.

You're carab salaax, AKA an extremely langaab, unknown qabil, and you have the nerve to talk down on Hawiye? I know you keep constantly insulting Hawiye because of jealousy and wanting acceptance from Darod but give it a rest.

Lol, I am not Arab Salaax.

Stop saying "my qaabil this or my qabiil that".

I am speaking facts and you are getting triggered because it does not align with your qaabilist viewpoint.

What have you and your ancestors done for Somalia? is the question you should be asking yourself.

Lol, I am not Arab Salaax.

Stop saying "my qaabil this or my qabiil that".

What have you done for Somalia?
So what are you? Stop lying about your tribe then.
Oh so it's about me now? :mjlol:
You just insulted Hawiye, and now you're changing the subject. I speak as an individual, you're the one who decided to insult another clan.

We live in a global world sxb. I have a british passport, in-demand IT skills and can blend in anywhere I go (except Madow countries). Who cares about dusty zoo-malia and its 68 iq population :manny:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Let's keep it real guys.

Most of us here myself included will only go to somalia to visit especially if you're from xamar A.K.A amisomland going there is a death wish

Even puntlanders and somalilanders don't want to go live in their stable and developing regions.

First gens who were bought up by parent who speak fluent somali can barely form a basic sentence in the somali language, do you really expect second, third and fourth gens to have any relations with Somalia???

we will be like Lebanese people, in the years 2060s our diaspora will outnumber those in the Somali peninsula
and also given the rate at which somali men are marrying out and looking to marry out most of these diaspora gen will look different to those back home, i mean even us non mixed somalis look sort of different to them i can instantly tell a fob from a diaspora.

I see myself growing old here in the uk or somewhere america(defo not cold places like Minnesota or doll places like new york)
Fam no one cares what your ass wants to do no one is forcing you to go to Somalia wtf is your issue especially considering you man have nothing to offer the country.
Stop asking what Somalia has to offer to you the question is what does your btec broken somali dhaganless ass offer Somalia.
Lots of people have gone to xamar since it's the economy centre of any somali cities

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
bro u somalilanders are savage wallahi completely gave up on xamar, puntlanders give a helping hand and reach out to them and still claim somalia proudly only to get fucked over by hawiye everytime, just move over so we can bring stability and prosperity to xamar. Yall just sit down and enjoy the fruits of our genius
You man probably have the brain of an ape considering you come to hawiye cities and can't develop your own cities.:mjlol: Ceeb badana
Aren't you guys still in the dadaab camp after getting karbashed :drakelaugh:

Lmao just another typical MJ obsessed with attacking us, still bitter from the war. Get over it and move on. Your qabil were nothing but slaves to white people.

I never met someone proud of savagery.

You do know that ayeeyos were burnt to a crisp, kids shot in front of their parents.

That's your legacy.

Did you know the UN had to change the whole concept of peacekeeping because every country was scared of getting butchered like they did in Somalia.

Search up: Third generation peacekeeping aftermath

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Your job as diaspora is very simple, to establish yourself in whichever country you are in. Too many people are half here half in Somalia. You as an individual have 0 bearing on what is going on in Somalia politically, so there is no point daydreamimg about it. You are here to stay.

Take advantage of all the opportunities, build your skills and capital. Hopefully one day in the future when the time comes you can provide something of benefit to the motherland. But that time is not now.
Nah these man with a youtube page and a bait twitter account think they can offer Somalia something.
They get a few laughs and likes on SS and think they can do wonders:pachah1:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
One of the most..?
I think we are the most similar of all people really, we have the most things in common but we fight over silly things some linages and clans what come from fairytales of Arab or jewish men who crossed over from the Arabian peninsula and dicked down Somali women (who looked Madow at the time I guess) Somali men of that time must have been the biggest cuckolds of all time I guess. I'll do a thread on this
Only daroods and landers made the claim an Arab came over dicked down their female and now the bastard kids rejoice over it:comeon: sad
Dir and Hawiye clearly only ones without inferiority complex that's probably why you twos women are still dicked down the most to this day:damedamn:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

You do know that ayeeyos were burnt to a crisp, kids shot in front of their parents.

That's your legacy.

Did you know the UN had to change the whole concept of peacekeeping because every country was scared of getting butchered like they did in Somalia.

:rolleyes:
Everyone was fighting but you guys lost and now act like a weak innocent women who was violated.

Apollo

VIP
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
135,266 (+/-6,439)
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
98,000–250,000
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden
66,369–95,000
23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Canada
21px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland
23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
Australia
23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy
16px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png
Switzerland
23px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png
Austria
23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France
23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
New Zealand
23px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png
Ireland

We Wuz Westerners.

Almost 1 million Somalis in the West.

That's your legacy.

All qabils were killing opposite qabils lmao stop lying, you guys lost the war and now want to cry about it 24/7. Save your tears for your pillow cause idgaf since i'm an individual and had nothing to do with the war :)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No everyone in my family left before it all kicked off.

MJ's didn't fight because we had the most to lose.
:chrisfreshhah:
Is that what you guys tell yourself after the fake daddy story you guys do seem to love to lie alot.
I'll stop before I hurt you mans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts