The UK

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
London is bad. But Brum takes it to another level.

Imagine the worst boroughs of London but filled with Pakistanis
Imagine living in the uk and pretending that you don’t have pakis living in your city. Nah I have nothing more to say to you :heh:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Tbh no one outside of London likes London. It’s must be the curse of London being trapped in a glass bubble :cosbyhmm:
I mean I don't know, I look at deprivation maps and think "it must suck to live north of London".

I'd choose Bristol or Glasgow as alternative city's. I remember when I went to Birmingham and it felt dead, plus people get stabbed there too so it wasn't anything different really. Just bigger roads and cheaper stuff.

Imagine if all the Somali diaspora's lived scattered in America? That would be way better than 200k Somalis stuck on that island with depressing moods and constant foggy weather. @Basic do you agree?

Basic

VIP
I mean I don't know, I look at deprivation maps and think "it must suck to live north of London".

I'd choose Bristol or Glasgow as alternative city's. I remember when I went to Birmingham and it felt dead, plus people get stabbed there too so it wasn't anything different really. Just bigger roads and cheaper stuff.
No shade Yukon but when I think off London I think high cost of living with a salary that doesn’t cover it Plus crowded environment. People either live in London cause they were born there or to say they live in London. I’d rather live anywhere else in the uk and actually live comfortably

Jungle

VIP
Imagine living in the uk and pretending that you don’t have pakis living in your city. Nah I have nothing more to say to you :heh:
You dumb girl the only slight majority brown people in london is the borough of tower hamlets and parts of west london southall n that but for the rest they are not a factor like they are in the rest of the country. They bully you lot up there :mjlol:

Basic

VIP
Imagine if all the Somali diaspora's lived scattered in America? That would be way better than 200k Somalis stuck on that island with depressing moods and constant foggy weather. @Basic do you agree?
Maybe if I lived in Cali I’d consider.

Basic

VIP
You dumb girl the only slight majority brown people in london is the borough of tower hamlets and parts of west london southall n that but for the rest they are not a factor like they are in the rest of the country. They bully you lot up there :mjlol:
You lost credibility when you called me dumb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Lived in London for 20. Its a terrible place to live. Most of my boys are trying to move to america or the gulf.

Priced out of the housing market
Shit weather
Long ass commutes
Nothing left to save even with a decent career
Total I agree with you, i used live there, from age 13 till i was 29 years old. From 1993 to 2006. I was educated there from high school in Kilburn, and i graduated from Southampton University in Hampshire England. I missed my family and friends, but no Opportunity in the UK, so i left. I worked few years that is it, now i am in Virginia, couldn't be better.

Redbridge? Walthamstow? Stop capping g asians are every where in east

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No shade Yukon but when I think off London I think high cost of living with a salary that doesn’t cover it Plus crowded environment. People either live in London cause they were born there or to say they live on London. I’d rather live anywhere else in the uk and actually live comfortably
Woah woah you're turning into @MrReckless here I'm sorry if it came off kinda assholish:whoa:

Not gonna lie there are times where I dislike living in London.

You may get robbed, you may see a man die over a pack of cigs, hell you may even go through 20 attempted stabbings, see drunk cadaan people at 2 AM and even get your car's window smashed by a chav who rents a council house that costs more than a 3 bedroom house in the Midlands.

But you know what? There's no city quite like it. So much shit to do and see, the whole city is amazing. I use to run on roof's and try pedal faster than muggers on a shitty mountain bike but I had fun. There's really no other place I'd rather be.

Plus free transport was nice:rejoice:

Basic

VIP
Woah woah you're turning into @MrReckless here I'm sorry if it came off kinda assholish:whoa:

Not gonna lie there are times where I dislike living in London.

You may get robbed, you may see a man die over a pack of cigs, hell you may even go through 20 attempted stabbings, see drunk cadaan people at 2 AM and even get your car's window smashed by a chav who rents a council house that costs more than a 3 bedroom house in the Midlands.

But you know what? There's no city quite like it. So much shit to do and see, the whole city is amazing. I use to run on roof's and try pedal faster than muggers on a shitty mountain bike but I had fun. There's really no other place I'd rather be.

Plus free transport was nice:rejoice:
Honestly like I said I wasn’t being shady just giving my honest opinion. I earn a good wage living in the Midlands where the cost of living is cheaper. So I can live comfortably, save and travel a lot. I wouldn’t be able to do any of that in London cause most of it would go to living costs. Again this isn’t being said to point score. London is good tourist city and I like visiting central.

Trending