The UK

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:wow:
maybe its the weather? I heard its dark and gloomy most days. I actually love gloomy weather so I feel like london would be beautiful, but God forbid I have to live in gloominess ! That's when the melancholy sets in

no wonder I get melancholic vibes from the british
You may have a point about the melancholia. I know it’s engrained in me.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I sometimes lurk on /r/UnitedKingdom and they are all gloomy and doomy on there. One of the most pessimistic national subreddits.
My biggest culture shock is with Americans. They are too happy. My Britishcisms are quite stark in comparison

I sometimes lurk on /r/UnitedKingdom and they are all gloomy and doomy on there. One of the most pessimistic national subreddits.
Brits are naturally moany people. But they dont ever do anything about it. my conversation at work with whites is either general moans or sporting moans and then we say goodbye and continue next day.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The UK or London is only for people who can stand up for themselves life is hard overhere and its survival of the fittest.

No lightskin USA Minnesota Faarax would survive here.

Jungle

VIP
Londons nice. The rest of the country is dogshit. Malis who grew up in yorkshire and above disgust me even more than the white inbreds from there.

Londons nice. The rest of the country is dogshit. Malis who grew up in yorkshire and above disgust me even more than the white inbreds from there.
Leeds is no joke sxb. Their fans used to come to London and beat the sh1t out of everyone they see. The whole Premier League is delighted we havent seen them in ages. Northerners are harder than Cockney posers

Trending