The UK

Macalin M

Out here
only good parts in South are the areas near the river. Horta I don't wanna hear chat from reer London when Croydon is part of your city :mjlol:
I Can’t even call Croydon London tbh. I live in south and it still takes me and hour and a bit to get there. Faster for me to go To some places in north like Totty than to go croydon

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Your always so salty :chrisfreshhah: Instead of fronting go handle the Somali rape gangs in London, y'all niggas pledge allegiance to ISIS so stop projecting fucking scumbags.
:ohlord:
Saxiib the only reason the FBI were watching you guys was because of ISIS recruits. @AussieHustler made a thread on it some time ago and speaking of rape gangs that's actually something else MN Somalis are known for, courtesy of cadaans.

Say though, why heroin? :mjlaugh:

Saxiib the only reason the FBI were watching you guys was because of ISIS recruits. @AussieHustler made a thread on it some time ago and speaking of rape gangs that's actually something else MN Somalis are known for, courtesy of cadaans.

Say though, why heroin? :mjlaugh:
Again with the Heroin fantasy, bruh are you off the balloons :mjlol:
There was no Somali rape gang in MN ever, a few gangsters got falsely accused but the charges were dropped because there was no rape going on just pimping lol. Somali terrorism is HUGE in the UK especially London and Birmingham, y'all sexually abuse minors too acudubillahi. There was even a thread of a London farax who pimped his sisters out to Arab terrorists like a cuck, y'all are bottom barrel filth who embarrass Somalis worldwide, isku xishood.

Put yourself in my shoes: a nigga from a city where faraxs sell diaper fetish pics to other faraxs is trying to argue with you... LMFAO
:hahaidiot:wlh I'm not responding to you anymore I'm deceased kkkk!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Love London, beautiful place

The rest of UK i cannot speak for..... since it is not as elite as London

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Again with the Heroin fantasy, bruh are you off the balloons :mjlol:
There was no Somali rape gang in MN ever, a few gangsters got falsely accused but the charges were dropped because there was no rape going on just pimping lol. Somali terrorism is HUGE in the UK especially London and Birmingham, y'all sexually abuse minors too acudubillahi. There was even a thread of a London farax who pimped his sisters out to Arab terrorists like a cuck, y'all are bottom barrel filth who embarrass Somalis worldwide, isku xishood.

Put yourself in my shoes: a nigga from a city where faraxs sell diaper fetish pics to other faraxs is trying to argue with you... LMFAO
:hahaidiot:wlh I'm not responding to you anymore I'm deceased kkkk!
You know I'm getting the vibe you're glizzo. You went from defending Ohio to insulting it for MN.

@Shmurda you definitely sure this guy ain't him? No one else here defends that place so hard he's even calling the overdosing shit fake.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I love Birmingham :rejoice:

4 bedroom house with furniture for £600 a month. You can't rent a room for 600 in London:dead:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I lived in London in my late teen/early 20’s, the only good thing about London imo are the job opportunities. I left the UK a few years but if I were to ever live in the UK again I would like to live in a town in Hertfordshire . It’s 20 miles north of London , less overcrowded, more affordable , has low crime rate and a reasonably short distance from London.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You know I'm getting the vibe you're glizzo. You went from defending Ohio to insulting it for MN.

@Shmurda you definitely sure this guy ain't him? No one else here defends that place so hard he's even calling the overdosing shit fake.
You're kinda exagarrating tbh they pop pills like percs and xannies but I doubt they acc do shit like fentanyl or heroin

Its possible hes glizzo but he knows too much about columbus for me to accuse of him of being sheegato :kanyeshrug:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You're kinda exagarrating tbh they pop pills like percs and xannies but I doubt they acc do shit like fentanyl or heroin

Its possible hes glizzo but he knows too much about columbus for me to accuse of him of being sheegato :kanyeshrug:
He went from defending Ohio to defending MN, way too quick as well. He was even gassing up glizzo and then disappeared when I pointed out the lying.

Something ain't adding up here sxb I'm smelling more bullshit than drug dog at a Colombian drug traffickers warehouse:hmm:

Trending