The UK

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Don't live in London so I don't know how third world it truly is. I live in a lovely harbour city in the south west.

The English are fighting over who lives in less of a shithole :sass2:

Aside from the dig, Most big cities in the U.K. >> London imo. London has attractions and is a great place to visit but just not good enough to make me want to want to live the expensive London life. Also whilst everyone says non London somalis are white, I honestly prefer that over the Somalis dying/being sent to prison over gang wars.

Jungle

VIP
London is shit let's be honest. None of us live in Chiswick, Richmond or Hampstead. Nobody can afford to go central everyday.

My shit house costs more than 500k to buy. I could buy a mansion for that in Minnesota.
The way you put it tho my g like wtf :mjlol: central 15 min on a tube for me warya if you live in hayes that your problem

Minnesota isn’t on piss stfu man :ftw9nwa: the only thing killing the Somalis there is that Fentanyl you guys are addicted to, washed junkies

And that diaper thing was a fake Dm made by some snapchat catfish for content, stop reaching
You saying 'its not piss' is not reality, google exists for a reason. I'm not glorifying crime but one city is known for faraxs who smoke balloons because yardies took all their xalimos and the other city is known for Somali gangs that the FBI is worried about. Niggas is off the balloons if they think Minnehopeless faraxs can't 'survive in England'

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Honestly like I said I wasn’t being shady just giving my honest opinion. I earn a good wage living in the Midlands where the cost of living is cheaper. So I can live comfortably, save and travel a lot. I wouldn’t be able to do any of that in London cause most of it would go to living costs. Again this isn’t being said to point score. London is good tourist city and I like visiting central.
Oh believe me everyone knows the rent prices are extortionate. Still though it's a fun city with tonnes of opportunities and jobs.

hold on you visit London as a tourist? What the f*ck of course it's gonna be shit. I don't even buy packs of crisps in central because of how retarded the prices are:dead1:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Oh believe me everyone knows the rent prices are extortionate. Still though it's a fun city with tonnes of opportunities and jobs.

hold on you visit London as a tourist? What the f*ck of course it's gonna be shit. I don't even buy packs of crisps in central because of how retarded the prices are:dead1:
I’ve been to most of London except south. I said I only rate central for the views.

Its easier to get out the ghetto in london then any other place i been to. When i was a rebel we was making easily 8-10k weekly not glorifying haram or anything but london is a place to make money if you got no morals alot of laacag there yet it looks trash.

You saying 'its not piss' is not reality, google exists for a reason. I'm not glorifying crime but one city is known for faraxs who smoke balloons because yardies took all their xalimos and the other city is known for Somali gangs that the FBI is worried about. Niggas is off the balloons if they think Minnehopeless faraxs can't 'survive in England'
That the ‘FBI is worried about’ kulaha

:dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1:

Its easier to get out the ghetto in london then any other place i been to. When i was a rebel we was making easily 8-10k weekly not glorifying haram or anything but london is a place to make money if you got no morals alot of laacag there yet it looks trash.

:tacky: ...

Jungle

VIP
Neasden Kilburn. Even in west like Bush.
Im neasden raised lol shoppin centre theres a few. Neasden is not just shoppin centre :mjlol: if anythin the irish been there forever n eastern europeans now. North kilburn yh ok north wembley also thats it. Nowhere else in nw.

Trending

Latest posts