The UK

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The UK or London is only for people who can stand up for themselves life is hard overhere and its survival of the fittest.

No lightskin USA Minnesota Faarax would survive here.
Calm down saxiib not all of us think shanking Rajs mother for a pack of cigs is the height of life.
Londons nice. The rest of the country is dogshit. Malis who grew up in yorkshire and above disgust me even more than the white inbreds from there.
There are smaller cities that are great too plus you forgot about Glasgow.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Them man up north waa cadaan caadi ah. :francis:
Years of deprivation, living of prescription drugs and cheap alcohol that tastes like flavoured hand sanitizer, those folks have gone beyond humanity.

Everyday I thank the queen I was born in the South

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ladies. I want to know why do faraaxs hate the UK so much ? I only see them complaining. Is it that awful ?
I went there several times to visit my uncle and always loved it. ( I know visiting and living there is not the same)
Are they exaggerating ?

@Afrique @Basic @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa . I don't know who else is from the UK.

Faraaxs can answer too.

It’s mainly just banter, most Somalis have cousins and relatives in other diasporas

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would love to visit the UK specially London and the Midlands. Just observing the historical architecture, and eating the delicious food :)

The people in UK are weird those niggas allways seem miserable lmao. No smiling no happy attitude. Here in Sweden it’s normal for people to say hi to random people on the streets. I’ve visited the Uk and America and the people in America are way more Friendly

Gambar

VIP
London is too cramped, I went to Newcastle and thought I was in Ireland. They kept saying us instead of me I thought they were schizo.

Lived in London for 20. Its a terrible place to live. Most of my boys are trying to move to america or the gulf.

Priced out of the housing market
Shit weather
Long ass commutes
Nothing left to save even with a decent career
COME TO AMERICA AKHI THE STATES HAVE PROBLEMS BUT MY GOD YOU CAN MOVE AWAY FROM THOSE PROBLEMS HUGE COUNTRY DIFFERENT VIBES ALSO DIFFERENT WEATHER JUST HAVE A JOB LINED UP

It ain't that bad, at least we don't have to set up a Gofund me page when we get injured or practice school shooting drills like the Americans :mjlaugh:

THE UK
tumblr_mml2g0eGsh1sojn6ro1_500.gif

GLOOMY WEATHER YOU NEVER REALLY SEE THE SUN ONLY FOR BRIEF MOMENTS IN THE SUMMER
THE CHAVS WALKING A MUCK ON THE STREETS OF THE UK

Trending

Latest posts