The UK

Macalin M

Out here
Where’d you get the idea that it’s all doom and gloom? Sure I feel terrible most of the year but that’s because my body hates the cold. The people are actually funny. They got that great ol british banter we all know and love

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The people in UK are weird those niggas allways seem miserable lmao. No smiling no happy attitude. Here in Sweden it’s normal for people to say hi to random people on the streets. I’ve visited the Uk and America and the people in America are way more Friendly
We ain’t fake sweet. Why should I say hi to a stranger. Wa yaab that it offends you :mjkkk:

We ain’t fake sweet. Why should I say hi to a stranger. Wa yaab that it offends you :mjkkk:
That shit dosen’t offend me it’s just that they seem miserable. Half of the people were walking around with an angry face/Resting bytch face, there when i was in the uk that’s yaab.

@AarHawd_7 5 shot in Minneapolis today alone, London is the safest big city in the world and you still manage to get punked by Ghanians who sound like peppa pig, Minnesota lives rent free in the y'all minds for what? Don't faraxs from your city sell diaper fetish pics teasing other faraxs?
:rudywhatever:

Basic

VIP
That shit dosen’t offend me it’s just that they seem miserable. Half of the people were walking around with an angry face/Resting bytch face, there when i was in the uk that’s yaab.
Like @Genesis said they keep it real and you know what you get with brits. When I was in America, the fake friendliness was grating

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I had a relative from sheffield round not long ago, fam him telling stories about pakis and white jeremy kyle types + his accent :mjlol: all them retarded idgaf.
Yo didn't Jeremy Kyle get taken down????

Wallahi the people on that show were just there to be laughed at. I use to stare at the TV in disbelief then switch it because of disgust.
It’s not a secret hun. 99% of UK Ls comes from London and you guys have the audacity to comment on the Somalis from other regions. Might have to dissociate myself from yall :mjpls: :mjkkk:

@Balaayo @Jaydaan @Kanini @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa @Ayaanle__
Well that's because nothing goes on in the Midlands. Even the pigeons look miserable.

Basic

VIP
Yo didn't Jeremy Kyle get taken down????

Wallahi the people on that show were just there to be laughed at. I use to stare at the TV in disbelief then switch it because of disgust.

Well that's because nothing goes on in the Midlands. Even the pigeons look miserable.
Exactly. I hereby dissociate myself from London Ls. The reer UK Union has dissolved :wow:

@AarHawd_7 5 shot in Minneapolis today alone, London is the safest big city in the world and you still manage to get punked by Ghanians who sound like peppa pig, Minnesota lives rent free in the y'all minds for what? Don't faraxs from your city sell diaper fetish pics teasing other faraxs?
:rudywhatever:
Minnesota isn’t on piss stfu man :ftw9nwa: the only thing killing the Somalis there is that Fentanyl you guys are addicted to, washed junkies

And that diaper thing was a fake Dm made by some snapchat catfish for content, stop reaching

Last edited:
I just clocked the city I was born in was in the Midlands, I always thought it was the North. Shook af

@Basic We need to separate from London, Midlands didn't du nuffin and yet we're associated with them

It’s not a secret hun. 99% of UK Ls comes from London and you guys have the audacity to comment on the Somalis from other regions. Might have to dissociate myself from yall :mjpls: :mjkkk:

@Balaayo @Jaydaan @Kanini @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa @Ayaanle__
No it doesn’t wtf are you on :chrisfreshhah: that video of that Somali dude getting sucker punched by those timo jilaacs in that barbershop was from Birmingham and that was the only embarrassing L I’ve seen Uk somalis take on this site

The rest are just moist twitter beef, internet verbal doesn’t count as ‘Ls’ lool.

Basic

VIP
Besides the Ls you live in a shithole tho :drakelaugh: the bull ring. Wtf else is there in the whole midlands :dead::dead::dead:

I mean I only remember the Midlands exist because of you guys. Fair enough I guess.

Can't believe you're pulling a @Liltop , he's miles and miles away :mjlol:
Tbh no one outside of London likes London. It’s must be the curse of London being trapped in a glass bubble :cosbyhmm:

Basic

VIP
No it doesn’t wtf are you on :chrisfreshhah: that video of that Somali dude getting sucker punched by those timo jilaacs in that barbershop was from Birmingham and that was the only embarrassing L I’ve seen Uk somalis take on this site

The rest are just moist twitter beef, internet verbal doesn’t count as ‘Ls’ lool.
Chill mate. This ain’t a diaspora war. You don’t need to type an essay :what1::what:

Trending