The truth

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The only woman I'm spoiling is my future wife. Not some UK xalimo that's deluded.

I have never heard of a man that pays for a womans dinner, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, rent, bills etc thats not even his wife.

And why do I have the feeling that you're clapped? In reality, you're going to probably marry faraax basto legs and he isn't going to pay for shit. Get your cooking skills ready babes, you're going to need it.

:pachah1:
Not my wife not living large off my life
:manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
But then I haven’t tested how generous he really is with his money.:sass2:I can’t be husbanding up a stingy farax.
Why would you be stingy with your wife if the accounts are joined and everything. Obviously there is financial limits too. Not spoiling my wife to the detriment of our financial security but she will enjoy being married to me inshallah.

Why would you be stingy with your wife if the accounts are joined and everything. Obviously there is financial limits too. Not spoiling my wife to the detriment of our financial security but she will enjoy being married to me inshallah.

joined accounts
upload_2020-2-1_19-5-58.gif

I’m sorry but Islam says what is yours is yours and what’s his is also yours. My account will be only for me and his will be ours.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
joined accounts View attachment 92540

I’m sorry but Islam says what is yours is yours and what’s his is also yours. My account will be only for me and his will be ours.
You have to be married before you have that right sis. Sure I'd be happy to share accounts and work provided you are doing your role too, ie being a beautiful housewife.

You have to be married before you have that right sis. Sure I'd be happy to share accounts and work provided you are doing your role too, ie being a beautiful housewife.
Exactly so I have to test his generosity beforehand :silanyolaugh:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Exactly so I have to test his generosity beforehand :silanyolaugh:
I'm not giving you Disney land if we aren't married. You're gonna learn what I have to offer but that's up to you if you're signing up or not.

Xaruun

VIP
Look at the state of this . Why should we spend money when we can just pump n dump you and get free McDonalds meal delivery service too? :mjlol:

Look at the state of this . Why should we spend money when we can just pump n dump you and get free McDonalds meal delivery service too? :mjlol:

16 years old are now talking like this, pay for me? can you even buy a toothbrush first ? :gucciwhat:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Every night I pray to never meet a sociopathic xalimo like @Nice who'll murder your pocket without hesitation and second thought

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
not gonna happen :hillarybiz:
Don't worry then I'm not trying to spoil a xalimo if haven't I her cuffed her yet. I can be well off and (I hope I will be inshallah) but it doesn't matter
:hillarybiz:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Somali men who don’t pay for a woman’s dinner, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, rent, bills etc are a bunch of effeminate men and should be eradicated. May God give such men the indhoyar virus, good riddance!
I need that 20 bucks I lend you and I need it now you broke loser

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Somali men who don’t pay for a woman’s dinner, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, rent, bills etc are a bunch of effeminate men and should be eradicated. May God give such men the indhoyar virus, good riddance!
YOU ARE IN YOUR 20S BUT LOOK LIKE A WITCH WHOSE IN HER THOUSAND YEAR OF LIFE NO MAN WILL PAY FOR YOU AND THATS FINALE SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL TO GIVE YOU SOME GRACE AND BEAUTY THEN MAYBE I WILL BuY you A HAPPY MEAL

UK HALIMO QASHIN GANG

YOU ARE IN YOUR 20S BUT LOOK LIKE A WITCH WHOSE IN HER THOUSAND YEAR OF LIFE NO MAN WILL PAY FOR YOU AND THATS FINALE SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL TO GIVE YOU SOME GRACE AND BEAUTY THEN MAYBE I WILL BuY you A HAPPY MEAL

UK HALIMO QASHIN GANG

I didn’t read it :nahgirl:

It's either Knowles or the fat forever alone reikos troll account

No self respecting man with impulse control would ever waste his time let alone his money on a person like this
I hope for her that she's trolling sxb, because if she's not.....
:tacky:

Trending