The truth

?????

Professional Attention Provider
speak for yourself naya, I will use and abuse these faraxs when it comes to their wallets. :ohhhdamn:
Then this is a battle of honor and morality, wallets are on the line.
upload_2020-2-1_16-50-41.jpeg

I got you to write a whole essay, that makes me feel special. Too long didn't read though.

:lolbron:

no problem there is a diagnosis for that. Denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth :trumpsmirk:

no problem there is a diagnosis for that. Denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth :trumpsmirk:
So by disagreeing with your stance of a "man that is not your husband paying for your dinner, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, rent, bills etc" is denying reality?And automatically I'm "insecure" as well. Correct?

:chrisfreshhah:

Please dm me your insta, I want to see what you look like. I'm laughing as it is, I'll probably die of laughter when I see your face.

So by disagreeing with your stance of a "man that is not your husband paying for your dinner, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, rent, bills etc" is denying reality?And automatically I'm "insecure" as well. Correct?

Please dm me your insta, I want to see what you look like. I'm laughing as it is, I'll probably die of laughter when I see your face.

So you read my post :ulyin: We have a dumb farax here. Now to answer your question yes you’re very insecure, there are 100s of other Somali men on here whom what I said applied to and didn’t care, as a matter of fact many of them laughed and left.

You were the only one who took an offense to what I said, you even went as far as to say this was about gender war. Projecting very insecure feelings on to this thread that had nothing to do with gender war etc.

Give my insta to a crazy lunatic who is already harassing me on an anonymous forum? no thank you. :tacky:

So you read my post :ulyin: We have a dumb farax here. Now to answer your question yes you’re very insecure, there are 100s of other Somali men on here whom what I said applied to and didn’t care, as a matter of fact many of them laughed and left.

You were the only one who took an offense to what I said, you even went as far as to say this was about gender war. Projecting very insecure feelings on to this thread that had nothing to do with gender war etc.

Give my insta to a crazy lunatic whose is already harassing me on an anonymous forum? no thank you. :tacky:
I enjoy putting deluded xalimos like you on their place. You didn't answer my question though. How does me disagreeing with what you said make me insecure? I don't believe men should pay for a random womens rent, when she is not even their wife. How does that make me insecure?

Furthermore the reason why I keep responding is not because I'm insecure but because I'm stubborn. Everyone tells me I'm a stubborn guy, and I refuse to lose to a braindead xalimo.

:manny:

I enjoy putting deluded xalimos like you on their place. You didn't answer my question though. How does me disagreeing with what you said make me insecure? I don't believe men should pay for a random womens rent, when she is not even their wife. How does that make me insecure?

Furthermore the reason why I keep responding is not because I'm insecure but because I'm stubborn. Everyone tells me I'm a stubborn guy, and I refuse to lose to a braindead xalimo.

:manny:

The reason why you keep replying is because you don’t have money, education or life and what I said is your worst nightmare. But the reality is women like me exist and we are here to vacuum your wallet wether you like it or not. We are actually the majority of women I think .:cosbyhmm:

The reason why you keep replying is because you don’t have money, education or life and what I said is your worst nightmare. But the reality is women like me exist and we are here to vacuum your wallet wether you like it or not. We are actually the majority of women I think .:cosbyhmm:
No money, education or life miya? You are making big claims with no proof abayo macaan. I'm not going to say anything about what I do irl, because I got nothing to prove to you. All I'm saying is you proved my point, pure waffle.

:drakelaugh:

Trending