The truth

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's either Knowles or the fat forever alone reikos troll account

No self respecting man with impulse control would ever waste his time let alone his money on a person like this
You'd be paying debts until the Day of Judgement if you married this Xalimo

I hope for her that she's trolling sxb, because if she's not.....
:tacky:

may Allah make you fall in love with a xalimo like me, who will vacuum your already empty wallet with only dead flies in them. As for me I already have a farax on lock so don’t worry. :mjswag:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
may Allah make you fall in love with a xalimo like me, who will vacuum your already empty wallet with only dead flies in them. As for me I already have a farax on lock so don’t worry. :mjswag:
At least when you're married inshallah he won't get nothing

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

That miskeen angel let him go you witch! I'll find him and give him to a bantu queen who cares for him

:superman:

Audhubillah, sharka naga beeri. You have no one on lock, caadi iskadig. We all know you're clapped. Stop trying to prove something you're not. Huge forehead, with busty teeth, sugo stains on your abaya. Hell, you might even be a caloolweyne!

:dead:

Audhubillah, sharka naga beeri. You have no one on lock, caadi iskadig. We all know you're clapped. Stop trying to prove something you're not. Huge forehead, with busty teeth, sugo stains on your abaya. Hell, you might even be a caloolweyne!

“Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person” :sass2: keep on exposing yourself.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

its a troll account, she wouldn't dare say this on her real account stop wasting your
time sxb kkkk

“Reaction Formation is when a person seeks to cover up something unacceptable by adopting an opposite stance”. Boy come on tell us what’s really going on and drop the tough persona. :mjswag:
That doesn't make sense, how am I adopting an opposite stance. I said you're clapped then, and I'm saying that you're still clapped.

I thought that you would've come with something better, I'm disappointed.

:kodaksmiley:
Tell us what's really going on kulaha. I'm not the person that started a thread about the opposite gender, you did. It probably will not be your last either.

:drakelaugh:

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Wtf am I a couch?
“Walaalo bls pay for my weave pretty pls?”
You live in the West sis pay for your own stuff, I wish to spoil my cats. I’ll bring them that good cat nip once in a while.

That doesn't make sense, how am I adopting an opposite stance. I said you're clapped then, and I'm saying that you're still clapped.

I thought that you would've come with something better, I'm disappointed.

:kodaksmiley:
Tell us what's really going on kulaha. I'm not the person that started a thread about the opposite gender, you did. It probably will not be your last either.

:drakelaugh:

I said you’re projecting, you said I’m deflecting, I said you’re using defense mechanism reaction formation. Which means seeking to cover up something unacceptable by adopting an opposite stance. You didn’t accept my claim of you projecting so you took an opposite stance, how hard is it to comprehend? :drakewtf:

furthermore you’re the only guy on this forum who keeps on crying about my stances, I mean take look at your postings on this thread. Even a dumb person could figure out what an insecure man you must be, what kind of man keeps on crying about what a stranger has to say on an anonymous forum. :ohlord:

?????

Professional Attention Provider
who said I live in the west? :win:
NEVER rely on anyone to do ish for u. U do not need no man, woman, or tranny. You only have yourself, nobody is gonna pay your bills sis ONLY YOU.
You want that weave? Work for it, f*ck men that’s all I have to say ty for coming to my Tedtalk.

I said you’re projecting, you said I’m deflecting, I said you’re using defense mechanism reaction formation. Which means seeking to cover up something unacceptable by adopting an opposite stance. You didn’t accept my claim of you projecting so you took an opposite stance, how hard is it to comprehend? :drakewtf:

furthermore you’re the only guy on this forum who keeps on crying about my stances, I mean take look at your postings on this thread. Even a dumb person could figure out what an insecure man you must be, what kind of man keeps on crying about what a stranger has to say on an anonymous forum. :ohlord:
I got you to write a whole essay, that makes me feel special. Too long didn't read though.

:lolbron:

NEVER rely on anyone to do ish for u. U do not need no man, woman, or tranny. You only have yourself, nobody is gonna pay your bills sis ONLY YOU.
You want that weave? Work for it, f*ck men that’s all I have to say ty for coming to my Tedtalk.

speak for yourself naya, I will use and abuse these faraxs when it comes to their wallets. :ohhhdamn:

Trending

Latest posts