The truth

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
@Life why did you do qashin my post, the thread is “The truth” and it had to be said

Nacalaa, the truth really hurts doesn’t it

@Life why did you do qashin my post, the thread is “The truth” and it had to be said

Nacalaa, the truth really hurts doesn’t it

Exactly, this thread is called the truth and I was living my truth by trashing you qashin post. The truth really seems to hurt you since you had to mention it and all. Get over it, men really are sensitive!

694528130bb6f346d4fb5b4c60a6c2b0.gif

image.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Madow stay away from my thread. I’m here to brainwash Somali men into becoming our living, walking ATM :hillarybiz:

Qashin this post if you think Xalimos are worth less than a apple and Bantu Queens are worth gold

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Then we need to be the type of woman who is worth spoiling, gotta bring a lot to the table. That way, the man will have no qualms spoiling you when you're married and if he has a problem with that, he ain't the one for you sis
:samwelcome:

Right???
:ohreally:
@Nice what do I get in return of throwing money at you?
:sass1:

It’s simple, it’s because no other race will be interested in your grasshopper looking ass :manny:
That moment when xalimos think that every faraax looks clapped. You'd be surprised you selfhating daddy issues having creature.

:susp:

Trending

Latest posts