The truth

Somali men who don’t pay for a woman’s dinner, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, rent, bills etc are a bunch of effeminate men and should be eradicated. May God give such men the indhoyar virus, good riddance!
:hillarybiz:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Somali men who don’t pay for a woman’s dinner, clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, rent, bills etc are a bunch of effeminate men and should be eradicated. May God give such men the indhoyar virus, good riddance!
I love our Isaaq women
:rejoice:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Brothers another example of why you should find yourself a bantu queen! Xalimos don't believe your love has any value if they don't receive financial gifts.

:yacadiim:

Brothers another example of why you should find yourself a bantu queen! Xalimos don't believe your love has any value if they don't receive financial gifts.

:yacadiim:

Madow stay away from my thread. I’m here to brainwash Somali men into becoming our living, walking ATM :hillarybiz:

Then we need to be the type of woman who is worth spoiling, gotta bring a lot to the table. That way, the man will have no qualms spoiling you when you're married and if he has a problem with that, he ain't the one for you sis
:samwelcome:

Then we need to be the type of woman who is worth spoiling, gotta bring a lot to the table. That way, the man will have no qualms spoiling you when you're married and if he has a problem with that, he ain't the one for you sis
:samwelcome:

I’m not talking about during marriage, I’m talking about before that. You gotta test his pockets before you marry him sis. :damsel:

Well if you really loved your man you wouldn't let him be broke in the first place

upload_2020-2-1_16-16-51.gif

Offering your pussy ain't enough though, can you cook?

Trending