The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Stay in Jamaica and enjoy entertaining these white tourists for a few crumbs. YA MAN!

The people you are talking to are not recent refugees. Learn to differentiate. If I talk about all the children who are being abused in your country by white "tourists", you will cry foul and pull another victim card out of your behind.
yesss yesss let the h8 flow thru u
b0eXj.gif

Well hurry the phuck up then....you have a lot more to do! Somalis are still being made to sleep in eat in their own ch*t as they flee their lands.
You might want to tweak your focus a bit!

These are temporary conditions. Focus on the prostitution, HIV and child molestation epidemics that have been plaguing your people for decades.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Go somewhere else with that nacasnimo, insulting an entire tribe based on one individual. This ain't the thread for that ignorance.
Who do you think you're giving orders to you qaldan rodent scum mofo, Nacaala I'm entitled to my opinion kaleb yaho waskanka ah, never give me an order again.

These marfash-dwelling types are such an embarrassment. They take this fadhi ku dirir BS to the next level. This xoolo is bringing qabiil into a thread that's about Somalis being attacked. This xoolo probably never heard the saying "pick your battles":pacspit:

waah waah Somalis don't like me they hurt my feelings waah they hurts us with words it is the end of the world
man f*ck your shitty vitriol @isme ain't no one give a f*ck
56be0a609248a6560b6ffdfe3382a77b.jpg

Look another retard who likes to play with pictures. knucklehead take your crayons and shove it up deep up your arse..
And again you phuckers live in some kinda made up reality...some kinda phucking matrix....talking about being hurt that some refugee don't like me. Nigga please!

Let me remind you who the big man on campus is. It is you who tries to emulate the western black....it is you who change up your music to sound like ours ....it is you who try to talk like us....to walk like us...get our swag....not the other way around. Somalis cannot test our influence in the world so step the phuck off. Your arab puppeteers treat you like garbage and you have no rank out here....so poor you. Go jump off a phucking bridge.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These marfash-dwelling types are such an embarrassment. They take this fadhi ku dirir BS to the next level. This xoolo is bringing qabiil into a thread that's about Somalis being attacked. This xoolo probably never heard the saying "pick your battles":pacspit:
Don't give orders you dastardly qaldan wecel Nacaala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending