The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Question is what you going to do about it, day by day the world is turning against Islam and Muslims thanks to the likes of you macaana :chrisfreshhah: keep preaching that poisonous hate and expose what islam is really about intolerance, violence backwardness but but Issss Islam is peaceful yeh tell it to the birds :chrisfreshhah:
Do you think the one who has created the heavens & the earth cares if we believe or not? It won't benefit him in the least if we were all to be Muslims. He's the omnipotent & the omnipresent, the benevolent, the sublime, the most wise, the master of the day of judgement.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So reer Somaliland is what ? are you saying people in Somaliland are Gaalo ? second i thought nationalism was against Islam so why do you care?, or you pick and choose what ever suits you ?
Islam it's forbidden to cause disunity between Muslims & I want to see all Muslims unite so my question is if Somalis cant unite (Isaac iictiraaf) then how can we possibly unite with other Muslims of different races.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop acting like you care cause it's written all over your avatar that you don't care for no one not even yourself.

Islam it's forbidden to cause disunity between Muslims & I want to see all Muslims unite so my question is if Somalis cant unite (Isaac iictiraaf) then how can we possibly unite with other Muslims of different races.

You think people want to unite with a guy who is saying f*ck qaldaans something is amiss with you boy, i swear your not 100% all up there in the head anaa ka walaan to even argue with a mentally sick person, one thing is very clear you got some serious issues and you need psychiatric help, ileen niin maskaaxda ka buuka baan la tiirinayey, i'm going to delete my previous comments and show my self out,

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You think people want to unite with a guy who is saying f*ck qaldaans something is amiss with you boy, i swear your not 100% all up there in the head anaa ka walaan to even argue with a mentally sick person, one thing is very clear you got some serious issues and you need psychiatric help, ileen niin maskaaxda ka buuka baan la tiirinayey, i'm going to delete my previous comments and show my self out,
whoever your talking to got em on ignore best thing ever

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkk call me whatever you want laakinse Alhamdulillah I ain't a gaal.

Delete your comments it still won't change the fact that you're a gaal.

First there was not any IQ test done on Somalia because of civil war but they combined ethopia and Kenya results and divided by two.

The IQ tests are largely estimated from Ethiopians who are genetically similar to Somalis. It is very unlikely Somali IQs are significantly different from Ethiopians. Your country after all doesn't even have a real government. You have discovered nothing. I could go on but you get the point.

The IQ tests are largely estimated from Ethiopians who are genetically similar to Somalis. It is very unlikely Somali IQs are significantly different from Ethiopians. Your country after all doesn't even have a real government. You have discovered nothing. I could go on but you get the point.

Do you realise that by peddling this nonsense you're in fact admitting your own inferiority vs white people?

The same tests show that your people are the least intelligent in America. And you're OK with that as long as you can score a few cheap points against Somalis? :what1:

Do you see how dumb you are? There were not any IQ tests were done on Somalis. Move on and keep your silly concepts like Arab/white invaders bullshit to yourself. You can play that game with northafrica, northamerica but never ever bring this bullshit for us. Somalis are 5 tribes who lived in this land for 25,000 years. :camby:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
:mjlol: wait a min..

So some Somalis go to a black site making a big deal about some West African dude marrying a Somali girl,
yet they're the ones who are obbsessed with you? :draketf:
We have this type of love to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending