The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's not even mention how your Jamaican buddies used to treat newly arrived Somalis in the UK and Canada back in the day. Even in that Coli thread, certain members were bragging about beating up refugees as if that's admirable.

I've noticed that you people love to play the victim card. You and your AA cousins. You're always the victims in every social interaction with any group of people on earth.

Victim card!? Are you phuckin kidding me? I'm a proud caribbean man friend. Its not us who are begging a lodgin and food in countries all over the phuckin globe. Its not us begging in Germany...its not us begging in Sweden....in Austria....in England....the US...all over the bloodclat world. WTF?

What's even more outrageous is the few of you who are smart enough to take advantage of the freeness then lose no time ....even before you have fully made it....lose no time in adopting the language of dominant group and reciting their narrative about blacks.
...nevermind that these same blacks have been struggling for centuries... so much so that their struggles have paved the way for your sorry arses so that as you say within a generation you have progressed....but
...nevermind that your people are still destitute as phuck
...nevermind that you aren't regarded well in general in any of the countries where you have numbers
never mind any of that .....you will take on the blacks...well then Nigga its on............ WTF?
Welcome to the fray.....we see you.....we acknowledge you....and put you in the mix.

Victim card!? Are you phuckin kidding me? I'm a proud caribbean man friend. Its not us who are begging a lodgin and food in countries all over the phuckin globe. Its not us begging in Germany...its not us begging in Sweden....in Austria....in England....the US...all over the bloodclat world. WTF?

What's even more outrageous is the few of you who are smart enough to take advantage of the freeness then lose no time ....even before you have fully made it....lose no time in adopting the language of dominant group and reciting their narrative about blacks.
...nevermind that these same blacks have been struggling for centuries... so much so that their struggles have paved the way for your sorry arses so that as you say within a generation you have progressed....but
...nevermind that you aren't regarded well in general in any of the countries where you have numbers
never mind any of that .....you will take on the blacks...well then Nigga its on............ WTF?
Welcome to the fray.....we see you.....we acknowledge you....and put you in the mix.

Begging, we have lands double the size of the Caribbean packed with Oil and Uranium. Watch your mouth!

My people are fleeing from war, a war that's being fuelled by outsiders. What is your excuse for leaving your country? You came here as immigrants yet haven't achieved jack in 50+ years. Instead of doing something for yourselves, you vomit your hatred and bitterness on other communities. Your people used to pick on newly arrived Somalis in places like UK and gave them hell for no reason whatsoever. Yet we are the coons for simply refusing to put up with your BS. Some of you were even bragging about assaulting refugees on the Coli like it's some sort of achievement. Disgraceful.

People flee war with their kids on their backs only to be received by your likes. I swear I can't blame some Somalis for despising you.

This is the victimhood mentality that I was referring to. You're always the victim. Even in a thread that's about your people attacking us, you will still refuse to take ownership of that and complain about Somalis.

So because AA's and Caribbeans have struggled in these countries, we're supposed to just bow down and take crap from them? Are you serious? LOL. Both AA's and Caribs (particularly Jamaicans) have made life a living hell for Somalis. This was way before y'all even discovered these internet trolls. We got more hate from your people than from any other group.

The diaspora is progressing. My people back home will insha Allah one day experience peace. If your country is so great, why don't you go back and live there?

Yeah, because AA's and Caribs never get negatively stereotyped and stigmatised by other groups LOL. Like I said earlier: Anything that you say about my people can be said about yours X10.

Lol.. grow up..

What about the Arabs, Asians making a killing from your community, what about the Arab men who bang your women for a loaf of bread?

Let's get this straight. I speak for no one but me and my family. I don't take any responsibility for the behavior of any individual outside of that circle. I know you guys have this... we're all somali kumbaya bullsh*t going... even as some of your people move on to other groups as they experience life...even as some of your people link up with the likes of ISIS and become terrorists. I don't know how you do it but i'm a sensible man who knows that i cannot burden myself with the behavior of other humans beings just because they look like me. You deal with your miscreants as you see fit. Next.

Let's get this straight. I speak for no one but me and my family. I don't take any responsibility for the behavior of any individual outside of that circle. I know you guys have this... we're all somali kumbaya bullsh*t going... even as some of your people move on to other groups as they experience life...even as some of your people link up with the likes of ISIS and become terrorists. I don't know how you do it but i'm a sensible man who knows that i cannot burden myself with the behavior of other humans beings just because they look like me. You deal with your miscreants as you see fit. Next.

Da hell?? Weren't you just speaking on behalf of not only Caribs but AA's as well? You want to be treated as an individual but are willing to vomit all over 20+ million people because some trolls harassed you online?? How does that even make sense.

I agree with you that we shouldn't burden ourselves with how others live their lives. But if I see people perpetuating the same outdated stereotypes about my people and just generally spewing hate, I will respond in kind.

My people are fleeing from war, a war that's being fuelled by outsiders. What is your excuse for leaving your country? You came here as immigrants yet haven't achieved jack in 50+ years. Instead of doing something for yourselves, you vomit your hatred and bitterness on other communities. Your people used to pick on newly arrived Somalis in places like UK and gave them hell for no reason whatsoever. Yet we are the coons for simply refusing to put up with your BS. Some of you were even bragging about assaulting refugees on the Coli like it's some sort of achievement. Disgraceful.

People flee war with their kids on their backs only to be received by your likes. I swear I can't blame some Somalis for despising you.

This is the victimhood mentality that I was referring to. You're always the victim. Even in a thread that's about your people attacking us, you will still refuse to take ownership of that and complain about Somalis.

So because AA's and Caribbeans have struggled in these countries, we're supposed to just bow down and take crap from them? Are you serious? LOL. Both AA's and Caribs (particularly Jamaicans) have made life a living hell for Somalis. This was way before y'all even discovered these internet trolls. We got more hate from your people than from any other group.

The diaspora is progressing. My people back home will insha Allah one day experience peace. If your country is so great, why don't you go back and live there?

Yeah, because AA's and Caribs never get negatively stereotyped and stigmatised by other groups LOL. Like I said earlier: Anything that you say about my people can be said about yours X10.

Lol.. grow up..

Eediot bwoy...did i tell you where i am? Why do you assume that i came here 50 years ago? Where is here fool?

I don't give a phuck what your people are fleeing....the fact is that they are leaving their land in droves....willing to sacrifice their lives as they do so....and then when..if they are lucky enough to complete their journey...if they remain alive through their encounters with their arab brethren along the way...who treat them worse than chit.... they then have to rely on the kindness of others to eat. I pity them....most other people would become inconspicuous and grateful and try to quietly build themselves and create a legacy in this land......but nooooo you phuckers living off the fat in the west are acting like your destitute brethren don't exist....instead of trying to move heaven and earth to try and alleviate their suffering...instead of trying to quell the fighting among yourselves....nah...you will go out west and pick fights with other groups. Yeahhhh...that's the ticket....let's take on the western blacks. Well walahi mother phuckers! Lets do this.

Eediot bwoy...did i tell you where i am? Why do you assume that i came here 50 years ago? Where is here fool?

I don't give a phuck what your people are fleeing....the fact is that they are leaving their land in droves....willing to sacrifice their lives as they do so....and then when..if they are lucky enough to complete their journey...if they remain alive through their encounters with their arab brethren along the way...who treat them worse than chit.... they then have to rely on the kindness of others to eat. I pity them....most other people would become inconspicuous and grateful and try to quietly build themselves and create a legacy in this land......but nooooo you phuckers living off the fat in the west are acting like your destitute brethren don't exist....instead of trying to move heaven and earth to try and alleviate their suffering...instead of trying to quell the fighting among yourselves....nah...you will go out west and pick fights with other groups. Yeahhhh...that's the ticket....let's take on the western blacks. Well walahi mother phuckers! Lets do this.

Nacala, Aabahaa ku yall.

Da hell?? Weren't you just speaking on behalf of not only Caribs but AA's as well? You want to be treated as an individual but are willing to vomit all over 20+ million people because some trolls harassed you online?? How does that even make sense.

I agree with you that we shouldn't burden ourselves with how others live their lives. But if I see people perpetuating the same outdated stereotypes about my people and just generally spewing hate, I will respond in kind.

Let me break it down to you einstein. I am fully aware that i am an individual. My actions are individual in nature and i take responsibility as an individual. However i am keenly aware that others like nazis and skinheads and somalis will view me as part of a group and will grab whatever negativity they can find from individuals and attach it to all in that group.....including the very individual...me. I will respond to that. Capiche!?

Walahi let's do this kulaha :sheed::sheed: what you going to do Caps lock us to death :sheed:
tumblr_nqfjyaMdKp1uy7k5vo1_500.gif

If you're not living in a western country, you have no business in this thread. Stay in Jamaica and enjoy entertaining these white tourists for a few crumbs. YA MAN!

I don't give a phuck what your people are fleeing....the fact is that they are leaving their land in droves....willing to sacrifice their lives as they do so....and then when..if they are lucky enough to complete their journey...if they remain alive through their encounters with their arab brethren along the way...who treat them worse than chit.... they then have to rely on the kindness of others to eat. I pity them....most other people would become inconspicuous and grateful and try to quietly build themselves and create a legacy in this land.....

The people you are talking to are not recent refugees. Learn to differentiate. If I talk about all the children who are being abused in your country by white "tourists", you will cry foul and pull another victim card out of your behind.

I.but nooooo you phuckers living off the fat in the west are acting like your destitute brethren don't exist....instead of trying to move heaven and earth to try and alleviate their suffering...instead of trying to quell the fighting among yourselves....nah...you will go out west and pick fights with other groups. Yeahhhh...that's the ticket....let's take on the western blacks. Well walahi mother phuckers! Lets do this.

You don't know anything about what we do for our people. We've established an entire banking system in order to send money back home. The northern parts of our country have been peaceful since the mid-90's. The Southern parts are improving.

We didn't pick fights with anyone. It's your people who started this mess. But you're not interested in hearing any of that. You want to remain in a perpetual state of victimhood where everyone is always picking on you. That's pitiful.

Let me break it down to you einstein. I am fully aware that i am an individual. My actions are individual in nature and i take responsibility as an individual. However i am keenly aware that others like nazis and skinheads and somalis will view me as part of a group and will grab whatever negativity they can find from individuals and attach it to all in that group.....including the very individual...me. I will respond to that. Capiche!?

You just grouped us all with Nazis and Skinheads while simultaneously whining about being unfairly grouped with others. How can you not see the hypocrisy in that? lol All that hate is clouding your judgement.

If you're not living in a western country, you have no business in this thread. Stay in Jamaica and enjoy entertaining these white tourists for a few crumbs. YA MAN!

The people you are talking to are not recent refugees. Learn to differentiate. If I talk about all the children who are being abused in your country by white "tourists", you will cry foul and pull another victim card out of your behind.

You don't know anything about what we do for our people. We've established an entire banking system in order to send money back home. The northern parts of our country have been peaceful since the mid-90's. The Southern parts are improving.

We didn't pick fights with anyone. It's your people who started this mess. But you're not interested in hearing any of that. You want to remain in a perpetual state of victimhood where everyone is always picking on you. That's pitiful.

why you trying to explain to this Negro war f*ck him caribeans are known for being nothing but a bunch of bitter cry babies, he is just furiously typing out his anger and frustrations, what do you think he can achieve here except show how butt hurt he is war ayeedi ha usheego f*ck him
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Even+the+monkey+says+f*ck+you+hahahahahaha+had+to+post_7fb05a_4957313.jpg

waah waah Somalis don't like me they hurt my feelings waah they hurts us with words it is the end of the world
man f*ck your shitty vitriol @isme ain't no one give a f*ck
56be0a609248a6560b6ffdfe3382a77b.jpg

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
But if I see people perpetuating the same outdated stereotypes about my people and just generally spewing hate, I will respond in kind.
y u got so much hate in ur heart son ?? heal thyself love thy neighbor nd junk:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Well hurry the phuck up then....you have a lot more to do! Somalis are still being made to sleep in eat in their own ch*t as they flee their lands.
You might want to tweak your focus a bit!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Then forever remain at the bottom of the barrel you knuckle dragging, happy go lucky baboon kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts