The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Look another retard who likes to play with pictures. knucklehead take your crayons and shove it up deep up your arse..
And again you phuckers live in some kinda made up reality...some kinda phucking matrix....talking about being hurt that some refugee don't like me. Nigga please!

Let me remind you who the big man on campus is. It is you who tries to emulate the western black....it is you who change up your music to sound like ours ....it is you who try to talk like us....to walk like us...get our swag....not the other way around. Somalis cannot test our influence in the world so step the phuck off. Your arab puppeteers treat you like garbage and you have no rank out here....so poor you. Go jump off a phucking bridge.
The Jews who run the music industry like to push out decadence to the rest of the world. It's Jews who own your music lock stock & barrel & its they who own Hollywood too, so what are you bragging about exactly? You women who you have gyrating & acting like harlots in music videos while you degrade them by calling them es & hoes in front of the rest of the world? Guess what? The Jews get paid not you, so I suggest you come again & this time come correct.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Underclass? What does that make your people who are chum for ocean creatures and dessert maggots! phucking fourth world motherphuckers!
Resilient people who refuse to bend over for big corporations while they pillage & plunder their wealth. What excuse have Caribbean's got for fleeing their land & coming to the west in droves? You're economic migrants while Somalis are fleeing war.

Mans trying to silence me kkk are you nuts? You can't be serious fam.

f*ck qaldans

You phuckers can't even remain united to take on an outsider. Look at you two getting ready to knuckle up with each other even as this caribbean man kicking each of your arses. Get your phucking sh*t together and try to get along with each other nigga.
you aint ready yet!

Resilient people who refuse to bend over for big corporations while they pillage & plunder their wealth. What excuse have Caribbean's got for fleeing their land & coming to the west in droves? You're economic migrants while Somalis are fleeing war.

The caribbean is the WEST you dumb piece ah sh*t!

Underclass? What does that make your people who are chum for ocean creatures and dessert maggots! phucking fourth world motherphuckers!
^For the love of god, please stop! We get it, you don't like Somali's. At this point you've more than proven you aren't interested in discussion but rather name calling. Troll is as troll does, and you've proven you are a perpetual habitant of the bridge's underside. So go away or join the community to try and change peoples perspective through virtue. Simple as that.
As for everyone else, calm down and just let this thread die out. This has just devolved into a mudslinging match. So enough.
We all have our difference, we don't have to like each other, hell we don't have to even have to respect each other, but we do have to leave each other alone when the time calls for it. And we've already passed that time. So relax, all of you.

^For the love of god, please stop! We get it, you don't like Somali's. At this point you've more than proven you aren't interested in discussion but rather name calling. Troll is as troll does, and you've proven you are a perpetual habitant of the bridge's underside. So go away or join the community to try and change peoples perspective through virtue. Simple as that.
As for everyone else, calm down and just let this thread die out. This has just devolved into a mudslinging match. So enough.
We all have our difference, we don't have to like each other, hell we don't have to even respect each other, but we do have to leave each other alone when the time calls for it. And we've already passed that time. So relax, all of you.

Well said! Time for me to ride out and go sip on a pina colada on pristine beach just beyond my backyard. Happy ramadan motherphuckers!

LOL at the two nigga who start fighting with each other in the middle of fighting with yours truly. Somalis is a rare phucking breed fer real.

Congrats you phucking waccos!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're a docile people who make good canon fodder for your European masters, cause you're extremely submissive people. 400 odd years the Europeans had you in bondage yet you'll still find these knuckle dragging coons fighting his wars today, pitiful

Well said! Time for me to ride out and go sip on a pina colada on pristine beach just beyond my backyard. Happy ramadan motherphuckers!
^Thank you and good bye.
@Cognitivedissonance thanks for your input, i understand you're very passionate, most of us are when it comes to our people. But let's just let bygones be bygones. Life goes on, and whether we like it or not, we're all in the same boat in terms of everyone else collectively hating us[Africans/AA's]. So just let it pass, and maybe one day we'll learn to get along, but it's not today so we'll revisit this some other time. Hopefully when we have more energy.

You all ah bunch ah mental cases! Mind-phucked to the umpteeth power! Well most of you. A few good ones.

I broke my fast.
You ass nigga, if I see you speak ill of the Somali people again, I will trace your IP address and Karbash your ass. Nacala Aabahaa ku yall!!!

^Thank you and good bye.
@Cognitivedissonance thanks for your input, i understand you're very passionate, most of us are when it comes to our people. But let's just let bygones be bygones. Life goes on, and whether we like it or not, we're all in the same boat in terms of everyone else collectively hating us[Africans/AA's]. So just let it pass, and maybe one day we'll learn to get along, but it's not today so we'll revisit this some other time. Hopefully when we have more energy.

Can't argue with that.

Tell the other niggas to step the f*ck back though. Ramadan or not they gonna get phucked up.

Just kidding!

LOL at the two nigga who start fighting with each other in the middle of fighting with yours truly. Somalis is a rare phucking breed fer real.

Congrats you phucking waccos!
Do not forget to tell your brothers to not impose as Somalis, your island is so good that you travel to turkey and cross the sea to pretend to be Somalis http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Turkey-bid-enter-Europe-posing-Somalia.html

I broke my fast.
You ass nigga, if I see you speak ill of the Somali people again, I will trace your IP address and Karbash your ass. Nacala Aabahaa ku yall!!!

Come on mah nigga! You giving up your place in heaven just because i chat some sh*t to you.....prioritize your sh*t nigga.

Oh wow! Never heard of this. I won't even wipe my arse with the daily mail. Nice try though. Come on somalis lets take Haze's advice and call a truce.

There are more sources online but I got no time for you something else you live in UK not in your lovely island.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
^Thank you and good bye.
Nah, I whole heartedly disagree with everything you said & I am adamant. You do not have no authority over me, you're entitled to your opinion & i am entitled to mine.

Qaldans are a weak & extremely fickle minded people who despise other Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending