The somali's at the Coli have failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:camby:
All of these points are fine and dandy and some of it might make sense....i'm not about to give it much thought. The problem with you guys is that anyone can do a simple search on the internet and find some of the vilest vitriol against black people even before many of us in the west knew somalis existed. Its all there. There is something pathological about you phuckers.

You want to here my experience regarding somalis. I'll tell it to you anyway. There I was...in my caribbean forum...discussing stuff with my people and out of the blue a somali prick shows up and start shitting all over the forum. I don't have to get into it because i know you all know the talking points regarding white looks and black looks and noses and hair and slaves ect. We were all flabergasted because this is the first time that a somali had infiltrated our forum....where did this reeking imbecile come from. Then he proudly boasted about somalis and there visceral hatred for blacks and the fact that it was part of the culture...and on and on. Then he dared us....that if we didn't believe him we can go check out a few links that he posted. Well i checked out the links. And that was my intro to Somalis.

Its one thing to have a discussion about culture and the fact that the experiences of africans...particularly those close to arab culture... and the experience of those of us in the west makes us complete strangers...that is legit.......but you guys operate on a different level. I saw a somali on Stormfront one daytrying to impress upon those neanderthals that he and his people hate blacks more than the fleabag stormers themselves. Of course the Storm fronters let him have it. Strangest thing i've ever seen.

Anyway i think the cat is out of the bag...your people have gotten the word out...and blacks in the west more and more are noticing.

LOL, you're singling Somalis out as if you people do not have weirdos amongst you. I've seen mixed-race Caribbeans talk down on black Caribbeans. Jamaicans and Dominicans constantly hate on Haitians for being too black etc.. This very thread is about a group of predominately AA/Caribbean men who were being extremely abusive to Somalis, yet you came here to lecture us?

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Tede kale many of these rappers who make up the new Black identity are not clear, it is cloudy, they not sure hence violently reactionary. They are "Black" but Blackness has no home, they are not cultured in Africa or anything real beyond drinking smoking and cursing their own kind. Hood is not a culture to locate ones existence. 'Location' (loxion) is not a place to rest the heart of your identity. So we see the anger which is destined to self-destruct for it has no boundaries and is defined by frustration, vices, rejection and negation.
so we see the anger which is destined to selfdestruct....:cryinglaughsmiley:

location (loxion) is not a place to rest the heart of ur identity:cryinglaughsmiley:

download.jpg

hmm yes my study of the negro position is nearly complete...

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

And let's not even mention how your Jamaican buddies used to treat newly arrived Somalis in the UK and Canada back in the day. Even in that Coli thread, certain members were bragging about beating up refugees as if that's admirable.

I've noticed that you people love to play the victim card. You and your AA cousins. You're always the victims in every social interaction with any group of people on earth.

Last edited:
Again, you need to separate between your individual right to self-identify as you wish, and how institutions and structures identify you. My point is: these structures have existed for hundreds of years because they serve the majority (whites). They have been conditioned to see racial identity in terms of Black/White/Asian etc.. As a minority, you can try to change those perceptions but it's a losing battle. Only if the majority acquiesce to your demands will any change happen but that would require deep structural changes, and like I said, these structures were put there for a reason in the first place.

I agree with you on principle, but your idealistic views have little implications in the real world.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Yeah i heard you i already. I have no interest in what institutions or structures identify you as . The important thing is how you self define yourself and imposing that definition onto the world.

You saw how Arabs and Jews are lobbying to reject being classified ''White'' and creating their own categories
http://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...controversial-israeli-category/#ixzz4AufIakyL
. Whats stops Africans from doing the same is not even idealistic it only requires self-determination and a sense of self.

True freedom is not only the right to vote, but the right to self-define and the right to interrogate definitions imposed and formulate new ones, which favor the Subject in any given political climate.

Most Somalis who came here in the 90's were heavily into that "black brotherhood" BS, since the old Siyad Barre regime was very pan-Africanist and had forced this upon the general population. However, that changed quickly as soon as they began to settle in areas with large AA/Caribbean populations. Hearing some of the stories from that era, it's understandable why some Somalis absolutely despise those two groups of people.

Somalis were immediately disrespected, attacked, dehumanised and for what? For being different and "strange".

Whats funny tho with @afrosomali he tries desperatley to associate me with cadaan people and white right wingers. Even tho my sources, views are from actual Pan-Africanists and Muslim Africans. People who you despise.:ulachen001:
:mjlol: Keep trying tho maybe one day it will finally stick. :troll:

Whats funny tho with @afrosomali he tries desperatley to associate me with cadaan people and white right wingers. Even tho my sources, views are from actual Pan-Africanists and Muslim Africans. People who you despise.:ulachen001:
:mjlol: Keep trying tho maybe one day it will finally stick. :troll:
He is not as bad as those Coli Somalis.. They are the biggest losers. If they weren't on that site begging for acceptance none of this would have happened.

He is not as bad as those Coli Somalis.. They are the biggest losers. If they weren't on that site begging for acceptance none of this would have happened.

Thats what i keep saying. The beef between us only exists because some Somalis want to imitate African Americans and worship them. Both parties get angry at that.

It would best if African Americans and Somalis just respect eachother spaces and differences.

Trolls are trolls. They exist to infuriate and anger you. You're an imbecile for judging us all based on a few trolls. It's literally the same 3-4 kids who spam black forums with the same nonsense. As a grown man, you should be able to tell the difference between a troll and a normal human being.

You lying summa beach! You're not scared that allah will kick your arse for telling untruths in this holy time?
Its obvious that its part of your culture nigga. Just admit it and let's move on.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're right, we evil Somalis hate you innocent angelic beings. We rayciss Ayrabs halfbreedz

HOTEP

LOL, you're singling Somalis out as if you people do not have weirdos amongst you. I've seen mixed-race Caribbeans talk down on black Caribbeans. Jamaicans and Dominicans constantly hate on Haitians for being too black etc.. This very thread is about a group of predominately AA/Caribbean men who were being extremely abusive to Somalis, yet you came here to lecture us?

Oh so now you're admitting that its not just 3 or 4....good...progress. Let's move on then.

You lying summa beach! You're not scared that allah will kick your arse for telling untruths in this holy time?
Its obvious that its part of your culture nigga. Just admit it and let's move on.

Why do you keep making references to religion? And why would I lie to some random person that I don't even know? Just ask yourself if that even makes sense. You don't know me, I don't know you. We're just two names on a screen. What could I possibly gain from lying?

I'm just sharing my perspective and what I know. Yes, Somalis are a tribalist nation but that's different from actually going to other ppl's forums and antagonising them for no reason. "Trolling" is not part of my culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending