The people of Berbera (Region of Somaliland) completely humiliated by Arab businessman

Kezira

disneylanders
I thought the people of Berbera and Hargeisa were Arab too why are they frustrated bloody hell.

Last edited:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This has already been posted. I am from Hargeisa so I would afduub that fat Arab and make him a Slave if he did that in my city.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Sometimes I genuinely think @Kezira woke up one day and saw his phat mother getting shagged by a Jeegaan community man. Thats when the PTSD kicks in and he goes mad on his keyboard.

I thought the people of Berbera and Hargeisa were Arab too why are they frustrated bloody hell.

This is very old news and not only that you're take on it is very off the mark. Although the locals have legitimate gripes, the Arab dude in this instance has done nothing illegal. He has a license and a contract with the Somaliland government to mine the area.

The legitimate gripes that locals have is that a project near their traditional lands is bearing no fruit for them. Bear in mind the land the Arab is mining is a mountainous terrain with little to no vegetation, so it is not their grazing land that is affected. However, the Somaliland government should be putting measures in place whereby the locals benefit from a project like this anyway. It would be very easy for examples that insist that low-skill jobs are given to locals.

My neighbour is from the area, and is very well informed as his brothers still live there.

If Somalis felt like they were being done dirty, they would straight up kill anybody involved. Their hesitance is proof that they just wanna get paid. Anyways, title outta be "ina bixii humiliates berbera locals".

If Somalis felt like they were being done dirty, they would straight up kill anybody involved. Their hesitance is proof that they just wanna get paid. Anyways, title outta be "ina bixii humiliates berbera locals".

To those who don't know, Muuse Biixi is beloved by the Ciise Muuse in general and the Berbera community in particular. The reasons for that have not much to do with him being Habar Awal, as much as it is to do with how they feel he had their back in the 1992 Berbera war.

Last edited:

Trending