The Neo "Traditionalists"

Are There Hypocrites Hiding Behind "Traditionalism"

• Total voters
its a damn shame that having gheerah these days is viewed as " toxic", "backwards" or " misogynistic ".

:manny:
we need to keep the same energy for men as well. You guys spend too much time policing women that you forget that Islamic laws apply to everyone, men and women. I rarely see men here get offended by faraaxs committing zina. Some even encourage each other but when a halimo does something she and her whole family is slandered.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
we should open up gladitorial arenas and sheeit imagine group fights between faraxs halimas abu tayrones and some other shiit against a pack of bears lions and elephants wallahi would pay heavy for that plus the economy would be on top

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
we need to keep the same energy for men as well. You guys spend too much time policing women that you forget that Islamic laws apply to everyone, men and women. I rarely see men here get offended by faraaxs committing zina. Some even encourage each other but when a halimo does something she and her whole family is slandered.
They encourage but never do

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Whenever hear feminist buzz words like toxic, mysgony etc I immediately ignore em.

Tradition has nothing to do with holding society back, liberalism does.

Tradition is holding onto your deen, your language, history and identity. It does not stop ppl from building roads or hospitals.

Somaliya's history speaks for itself. Under deen and traditionalism, we had the richest city in East Africa, magnificent mosques, 3 story buildings, Historians of history have attested to what Medieval Somaliya was like and it is 100x better than the liberal wannabe shithole we have today.

The ICU governed better than these liberal politicians in Xamar:farmajoyaab:
You were the one that claimed urbanization was the instrument of the dajjal. It's that type of ignorance I'm talking about. Use religion wherever it suits you, and it's always tied to some conspiratorial crap to fearmonger.

We can have deen, traditions, etc. But certain things in how we socially and collectively operate got to change because repeating the same stuff doesn't yield different results.

We don't live in medieval times. You are delusional if you think a simple medieval model would work in the current global framework with complex fluctuating markets. Do you ever stop to think bro? kkk

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What does this mean?
What does this mean?
1588875641099.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You were the one that claimed urbanization was the instrument of the dajjal. It's that type of ignorance I'm talking about. Use religion wherever it suits you, and it's always tied to some conspiratorial crap to fearmonger.

We can have deen, traditions, etc. But certain things in how we socially and collectively operate got to change because repeating the same stuff doesn't yield different results.

We don't live in medieval times. You are delusional if you think a simple medieval model would work in the current global framework with complex fluctuating markets. Do you ever stop to think bro? kkk
Do you not understand sxb that this current world order, Somaliya will never rise?

Libya is allowed to have heavy weapons but Somaliya isnt, imagine that:deadrose:

When it comes to the current Urbanisation, Somalis are langaab in the world. You are essentially playing their game by partaking in an international riba system that keeps you poor and weak

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I’m traditionalist
1588876282645.png

1588876233989.png

Macalin M

Out here

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
its a damn shame that having gheerah these days is viewed as " toxic", "backwards" or " misogynistic ".

:manny:
There’s gheerah and then there’s being controlling and abusing that concept to the point of over-possessiveness. Men should look out for their women yes, but it shouldn’t be like “you’re not allowed to leave the house but I’ll be out here freely mixing with ladies and being in inappropriate situations with them”.
Remember that a marriage is built on mutual respect for each other.