The Neo "Traditionalists"

Are There Hypocrites Hiding Behind "Traditionalism"

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Most traditional men are not misogynists just because we have gheerah over our womenfolk:bell:
Yes. There is a difference between defending your manhood like we are supposed to do, and bring an actual misogynist.

Although I lean to one more than the other. But that’s a conversation for a different time. :drakegrin:

Last edited:
@The Good what's going on sxb?? :mugshotman:
giphy.gif

@The Good what's going on sxb?? :mugshotman:

This thread was about going after the saqajaans but somehow is turning into Tradition bashing :mjkkk:
Has nothing to do with tradition, it's a good thing. It's about how people use the name of tradition to project their failures: people who don't want Somalia to develop and see people properly fed because they fear change. Weak people

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wait @The Good is a Xalimo? :pachah1:
No kkkk I was just messing around to get ratings and just see if a retard would actually dm me

I'm calling out the wannabe sheikhs who also appreciate some scantily dressed women on sspot's general and nsfw section.
:mjlaugh:

Controlling behaviour towards woman, behaving morally superior towards others. Twisting culture and religion to favour you whilst discrediting bits that don’t fit your narrative..
naah thats messed up. Most people here are trolling though. I dont think we have those type of people here. We are miskiins

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I see you have joined the bandwagon :wow:
Has nothing to do with tradition, it's a good thing. It's about how people use the name of tradition to project their failures: people who don't want Somalia to develop and see people properly fed because they fear change. Weak people
Tradition has nothing to do with holding society back, liberalism does.

Tradition is holding onto your deen, your language, history and identity. It does not stop ppl from building roads or hospitals.

Somaliya's history speaks for itself. Under deen and traditionalism, we had the richest city in East Africa, magnificent mosques, 3 story buildings, Historians of history have attested to what Medieval Somaliya was like and it is 100x better than the liberal wannabe shithole we have today.

The ICU governed better than these liberal politicians in Xamar:farmajoyaab:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
naah thats messed up. Most people here are trolling though. I dont think we have those type of people here. We are miskiins
Honestly we do Jay, they hide amongst the trolls. Which is sad but I guess anonymity is their safe space. Makes sense

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending