AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good are you talking about these kind of guys , this one got exposed:bell:
View attachment 114775

View attachment 114778
Yes
1588887416132.png

:damedamn:
If there is one thing I dislike about people it is hypocrisy, how can you be preaching about purity while talking about a woman's body as if it's some kind of beef.

Be consistent or don't preach at all, you sound dumb trying to talk about why it is important for virgins to stay halal while you are there quacking it too transsexual women.

:wow1:
This thread is glorious but the thread derailed into some kind of mishmash-conformation bias.

OP's inital intention was to put a light on the issue with men on the forum who are hypocritical and preach about virginity and tradition yet themselves do haram things.

But people confused it with the deen and akhlaq, so now they believe that holding onto your culture and religion is bash-worthy, if I tell a sister not to sleep around as it is a sin should I be bashed?

:ohhhdamn:
Just had to leave this here since the thread decided to go into a different direction, had to correct it a little bit for you @The Good

:wow1:
This thread is glorious but the thread derailed into some kind of mishmash-conformation bias.

OP's inital intention was to put a light on the issue with men on the forum who are hypocritical and preach about virginity and tradition yet themselves do haram things.

But people confused it with the deen and akhlaq, so now they believe that holding onto your culture and religion is bash-worthy, if I tell a sister not to sleep around as it is a sin should I be bashed?

:ohhhdamn:
Just had to leave this here since the thread decided to go into a different direction, had to correct it a little bit for you @The Good
There's competing ideologies on this site, so they co-opt any thread to do their bashing.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Of course islamic laws apply for men and women, faraxs committing zina is just as bad as a xaalimo committing zina but ever wondered why its amplified when a female does it ? cause they are the core of society, they are the core backbone of the family unit without a mother present the family structure will collapse this is a very high status higher than a man.

So when a women is promiscuous, she suffers for life, she can develop some sort of addiction to zina, she finds it hard to marry, her father is disgraced some families even completely fall apart. All because she fell for the liberal jewish propaganda that men and women are equal.

Women have a high status in islam its just that jewish liberal propaganda knew to target muslim women and turn them against their mahrams and come up with bullshit like feminism because it would break the family structure and corrupt society so they can profit and have their lifelong goal established to "destroy" islam, it's a war of the minds.

Men commiting zina is just as bad they aren't excused and have same punishments applied but like i said because of the high status of women in islam it is amplified.

You're contradicting your self at one hand you're saying both men and women committing zina is equally bad but than you're saying

'You know what a guy sleeping around isn't as bad cause women got a higher status than men'

And she can get an addiction from Zina?
you dont think the same applies to guys who sleep around?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You're contradicting your self at one hand you're saying both men and women committing zina is equally bad but than you're saying

'You know what a guy sleeping around isn't as bad cause women got a higher status than men'

And she can get an addiction from Zina?
you dont think the same applies to guys who sleep around?
It's like an old man who commits Zina and a young man who commits Zina

Are they equal?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
in gods eyes nacam
Yes zina is zina wether youre a male/female old or young
Wrong

The Prophet pbuh said

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are three people to whom Allah will not speak on the Day of Resurrection, nor will he purify them, nor will he look at them, and they will have an agonizing punishment: an old man who commits adultery, a king who lies, and an arrogant dependent.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 107

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

@Mercury you are the only gentleman in this forum. I cannot state how many times a farax has told a xalimo to fear allah in the general section only to see him posting how sexually frustrated he is in the NSFW section. They are sheikhs in the general section but Hugh Hefner in the DMs. These men are the biggest hypocrites, if they were like @Shmurda no one would care but it's the labo waji that gets me. :comeon:

Btw welcome back to the general, your absence has been felt :kendrickcry:

Trending