The Neo "Traditionalists"

Are There Hypocrites Hiding Behind "Traditionalism"

• Total voters

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You should stop using "Neo" overexaggerated. It will lose meaning like "racist". Its almost usseles know since you can even as a somali be called racist to another black.But blacks can never be.

Alright imma stop derailing
but point is dont use neo in this way, u want it to become the new "racist"? :francis:
Neo basically means new, how is it meant to lose its meaning?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There is nothing wrong with being traditionalist but if wanna behave like a pimp on the internett but be a in real life then u should be sold in the slave markets of mauritania

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
There is nothing wrong with being traditionalist but if wanna behave like a pimp on the internett but be a ***** in real life then u should be sold in the slave markets of mauritania
Alright, this made me guffaw. Thank you for that.

@The Good speak your mind walal, @Saredo @Basic and I have got your back if these ashies wanna start something.
2BD22974-FEFA-4CC9-B103-D14905A0663D.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I see you have joined the bandwagon :wow:

Tradition has nothing to do with holding society back, liberalism does.

Tradition is holding onto your deen, your language, history and identity. It does not stop ppl from building roads or hospitals.

Somaliya's history speaks for itself. Under deen and traditionalism, we had the richest city in East Africa, magnificent mosques, 3 story buildings, Historians of history have attested to what Medieval Somaliya was like and it is 100x better than the liberal wannabe shithole we have today.

The ICU governed better than these liberal politicians in Xamar:farmajoyaab:
Somali politicians are liberal? You want to return to medieval xamar?

War heede maxaa kaa qaldan? Xamar is just a medieval city but with internet so I'm just gonna ignore that. With your history of being for cousin marriage, talking about technology like it was made by shaydaan (not even the hadron collider, niggas are talking about the internet and fibre optics like a caveman) why not just move to some war torn Middle eastern country? Yemen will do.

Liberalism means people who aren't like you can live their lives, that's called progress if you care for humanity. Sometimes I can't understand you folks.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Imagine a cage fight between a farax with strenght of a plate with pasta and band of monkeys wallahi that shit would legendary

Trending