The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you've just decided to post the most redpill Muslim guy whose views are not in line with the mainstream.

Its an ideology, you can say it isn't. You can even follow it for all I care.

Good day.
Muslim skeptic is not redpill. And he follows normal orthodox Islam.

Muslim skeptic is not redpill. And he follows normal orthodox Islam.
Lol he is. He dabbles in the manosphere and is very sympathetic towards it. Not like someone like Mohammed Hijab who has spoken about the evils of redpill.

At the end of the day, saying redpill isn't a movement/ideology is hypocritical whilst you rant about feminism.

Like I said, have a good day.

they have their wives that they had on earth plus hoor ulayn
What do you make of this hadith?

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَهَّابِ بْنُ الضَّحَّاكِ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ عَيَّاشٍ، عَنْ بَحِيرِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنْ كَثِيرِ بْنِ مُرَّةَ، عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ جَبَلٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ لاَ تُؤْذِي امْرَأَةٌ زَوْجَهَا إِلاَّ قَالَتْ زَوْجَتُهُ مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ لاَ تُؤْذِيهِ قَاتَلَكِ اللَّهُ فَإِنَّمَا هُوَ عِنْدَكِ دَخِيلٌ أَوْشَكَ أَنْ يُفَارِقَكِ إِلَيْنَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated from Mu'adh bin Jabal that: the Messenger of Allah said: "No woman annoys her husband but his wife among houris (of Paradise) safs: 'Do not annoy him, may Allah destroy you, for he is just a temporary guest with you and soon he will leave you and join us."'

Sunan Ibn Majah 2014

Sure, I was talking about legal marriage from a western perspective, not islamic. However I dispute Islamic marriage being eternal. Men will have hoor al-ayn as companions in the hereafter, not their earthly wives.

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
Lol, they will get their earthly wives who will be even more beautiful than the hoor al ayns.

Would do you make of this hadith?

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَهَّابِ بْنُ الضَّحَّاكِ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ عَيَّاشٍ، عَنْ بَحِيرِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنْ كَثِيرِ بْنِ مُرَّةَ، عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ جَبَلٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ لاَ تُؤْذِي امْرَأَةٌ زَوْجَهَا إِلاَّ قَالَتْ زَوْجَتُهُ مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ لاَ تُؤْذِيهِ قَاتَلَكِ اللَّهُ فَإِنَّمَا هُوَ عِنْدَكِ دَخِيلٌ أَوْشَكَ أَنْ يُفَارِقَكِ إِلَيْنَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated from Mu'adh bin Jabal that: the Messenger of Allah said: "No woman annoys her husband but his wife among houris (of Paradise) safs: 'Do not annoy him, may Allah destroy you, for he is just a temporary guest with you and soon he will leave you and join us."'

Sunan Ibn Majah 2014
That is obviously in a situation where he dies before her. He will leave the dunya.

No. But I do ageee with some aspects of it like how damaging feminism is to society. There is a concerted effort in western society to remove masculinity and blur the roles of men and and women in society.
Why did angelina say this then
"You belieeve in redpill ideology and even said some aspects can be used. A feminist can literally argue the same thing."

imma do wat the prophet ﷺ did and imma marry one wife for around 15 years, then when I get late 30s and im financially stable imma just marry the 2nd and 3rd and 4rth in my 40s Inshaallah
Thats my concrete plan
Polygamy isn't recommended and it's permissible only if you're financially stable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending