The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a plan. I was predicting how life would unfold from an impersonal 3rd person POV; knowing looks fade, minor relationship spats pile up, etc. I love my fiancé atm and I plan on sticking around raising kids to adulthood, that's why I'm getting married.
Isn't it deceptive though planning to marry when you can't see yourself growing old with her?

Looks fade and so does health at times, imagine if she was thinking of divorce as men compared to women in their 60s tend to have a whole host of health issues compared to men and its wives who tend to look after their partner and vice versa as well of course.

If women had brains they would learn their deen and try to change thesociety through Islam. But they sought the help of kuffar idelogies and disgraced themselves. feminism is worse than cancer.
- those who take the disbelievers for friends rather than the believers. Are they seeking honor in their company? But, indeed, all honor belongs to Allah, 4:139
So you think muslim women can change society through Islam? You’re a fool, the west hates shariah law. Despite feminism, women are still facing issues such as not getting equal pay and feminism has done a lot for women in terms of being able to vote and be allowed to work. If men didn’t prevent women from these things feminism wouldn’t exist.

Why are men so pressed about feminism? I don’t blame Somali girls for being feminists because although Islam has given us rights you find a number of Muslim men that are very misogynistic and sexist.
What do you consider to be misogynistic and sexism? There are certain feminists who believe a woman wearing hijab is misogynistic for example, do you agree with that?. Islam should always be more important to you than gaalo ideology

I’m defending the Somali girls who hold feminist views why care about what they believe in let them be? Lets not talk about Somali guys that are incels
So we should defend people with stupid beliefs that destroy society now?
Next thing ur gonna start defending LGBTQ

What do you consider to be misogynistic and sexism? There are certain feminists who believe a woman wearing hijab is misogynistic for example, do you agree with that?. Islam should always be more important to you than gaalo ideology
Feminism will always lead to some type of kufr, even if they arent currently commiting it they will eventually fall into something in Islam that oposses feminism

@Angelina

what are your thoughts on the topic sister? Usually you have a lot to say
Can't be asked about this topic, especially when its a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You belieeve in redpill ideology and even said some aspects can be used. A feminist can literally argue the same thing.

You need to be free of non Islamic ideologies for me to take this thread seriously and a lot of you aren't.

Anyways Good day.

Can't be asked about this topic, especially when its a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You belieeve in redpill ideology and even said some aspects can be used. A feminist can literally argue the same thing.

You need to be free of non Islamic ideologies for me to take this thread seriously and a lot of you aren't.

Anyways Good day.
Fair enough

Isn't it deceptive though planning to marry when you can't see yourself growing old with her?
No, the purpose of marriage is raising children together, I've communicated that belief and I plan sticking together to do that. Besides in the modern world every relationship (including marriages) can be dissolved for whatever reason, no one's obligated to stay with another person. She would be left with assets and a means to make an income if need be.
Looks fade and so does health at times, imagine if she was thinking of divorce as men compared to women in their 60s tend to have a whole host of health issues compared to men and its wives who tend to look after their partner and vice versa as well of course.
That would suck for me lol, I'd have to find a new person to take care of me whether it be a new wife or pay (a nurse?). But she wouldn't do better than me at that point, I already got the best years and I don't think she's the type anyways.

No, the purpose of marriage is raising children together, I've communicated that belief and I plan sticking together to do that. Besides in the modern world every relationship (including marriages) can be dissolved for whatever reason, no one's obligated to stay with another person. She would be left with assets and a means to make an income if need be.

That would suck for me lol, I'd have to find a new person to take care of me whether it be a new wife or pay (a nurse?). But she wouldn't do better than me at that point anyways, I already got the best years and I don't think she's the type anyways.
The whole marriage being easily dissolved isn't particularly modern considering divorcing in Islam is much easier than the West. All you need is to talaq and your on your way, but even then marriage is seen as an enternal union if things go to plan, not even just the dunya.

For a lot of middle aged/older women it isn't about doing better. If they have assets, many feel like a life where they don't have to look after anyone and they can chill with their grandchildren is relaxing. Also, looking after a sick man is more to do with loyalty and the previous love you've had for the person, not because you can't do better. A 60+ doesn't give a shit about that.

Lol, honestly wish you the best. You've shown your true colors. The only people who claim it isn't an ideology are those who follow or are sympathetic towards it.
Redpill is not really an ideology though like feminism is. I didn’t even know about the term until recently.

Redpill is not really an ideology though like feminism is. I didn’t even know about the term until recently.
Its a growing ideology, and even if you want to be strict with the term, its still haram and it still causes issues in society.

Anyways, i'm done with this topic.

Lol, honestly wish you the best. You've shown your true colors. The only people who claim it isn't an ideology are those who follow or are sympathetic towards it.
No, u want to paint it as an ideology bc that is all have heard about it, feminism and red pill are completely different. Even tho I dont follow redpill mislabelling redpill is just ignorant
Muslim skeptic has done a video on this
He has also done videos on feminism like this one

The whole marriage being easily dissolved isn't particularly modern considering divorcing in Islam is much easier than the West. All you need is to talaq and your on your way, but even then marriage is seen as an enternal union if things go to plan, not even just the dunya.
Sure, I was talking about legal marriage from a western perspective, not islamic. However I dispute Islamic marriage being eternal. Men will have hoor al-ayn as companions in the hereafter, not their earthly wives.

For a lot of middle aged/older women it isn't about doing better. If they have assets, many feel like a life where they don't have to look after anyone and they can chill with their grandchildren is relaxing. Also, looking after a sick man is more to do with loyalty and the previous love you've had for the person, not because you can't do better. A 60+ doesn't give a shit about that.
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Sure, I was talking about legal marriage from a western perspective, not islamic. However I dispute Islamic marriage being eternal. Men will have hoor al-ayn as companions in the hereafter, not their earthly wives.

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
they have their wives that they had on earth plus hoor ulayn

No, u want to paint it as an ideology bc that is all have heard about it, feminism and red pill are completely different. Even tho I dont follow redpill mislabelling redpill is just ignorant
Muslim skeptic has done a video on this
He has also done videos on feminism like this one
Yes, you've just decided to post the most redpill Muslim guy whose views are not in line with the mainstream.

Its an ideology, you can say it isn't. You can even follow it for all I care.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts