The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
By 45 I'm planning on having my third wife, about 50 fourth wife wedding :mjswag:
imma do wat the prophet ﷺ did and imma marry one wife for around 15 years, then when I get late 30s and im financially stable imma just marry the 2nd and 3rd and 4rth in my 40s Inshaallah
Thats my concrete plan

reer

VIP
It's important to talk about how you'll raise your kids before having them, that way you won't surprised or disappointed.

Besides kids, what are these "feministic" problems?

Of course you should leave if the relationship isn't cutting out for you anymore. Most relationships end. I'm not a fan of those types of women either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your gf is one of the dog eating nation. she dont count sxb.

I don’t agree with you usually, but feminism is shit. It doesn’t benefit anyone except white women. That’s who it was made for, white women who were mad they couldn’t vote, and other women should stay out 🤷🏽‍♀️ It hasn’t done anything for minority women & never has.
Same with LGBTQ movement whites benefitting the most of it

Be very weary of feminism and it’s ideals. They seek to change society and the religion and nothing more. A lot of young Somali women have bee brainwashed by feminism. Islam is a way of life and it will not change for anyone.

Feminism agenda is a society where there are no gender roles, no religion, abortions are legal and society slowly decays. For a lot of feminists it’s not enough for them to be feminists, they have to export their ideals to other countries and religions.
Why are men so pressed about feminism? I don’t blame Somali girls for being feminists because although Islam has given us rights you find a number of Muslim men that are very misogynistic and sexist.

Why are men so pressed about feminism? I don’t blame Somali girls for being feminists because although Islam has given us rights you find a number of Muslim men that are very misogynistic and sexist.
incomes the triggered feminists*

Does she know this?

:cosbyhmm:
It's not a plan. I was predicting how life would unfold from an impersonal 3rd person POV; knowing looks fade, minor relationship spats pile up, etc. I love my fiancé atm and I plan on sticking around raising kids to adulthood, that's why I'm getting married.

If women had brains they would learn their deen and try to change thesociety through Islam. But they sought the help of kuffar idelogies and disgraced themselves. feminism is worse than cancer.
- those who take the disbelievers for friends rather than the believers. Are they seeking honor in their company? But, indeed, all honor belongs to Allah, 4:139

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts