The negative impacts of feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. But I’m thinking of the bigger picture in terms of what is good for society. Islam protects women more than feminism, but you wouldn’t know that from the woke sjw crowd.
Who are we to say anything if they don't want that patriarchal protection. Deenta tells us the societal decline towards the end times is inevitable. I've got no problems if women want to larp as men, there's so many benefits for us:mjdontkno:

I don’t agree with you usually, but feminism is shit. It doesn’t benefit anyone except white women. That’s who it was made for, white women who were mad they couldn’t vote, and other women should stay out 🤷🏽‍♀️ It hasn’t done anything for minority women & never has.

Who are we to say anything if they don't want that patriarchal protection. Deenta tells us the societal decline towards the end times is inevitable. I've got no problems if women want to larp as men, there's so many benefits for us:mjdontkno:
No, it will ruin ur children, it will ruin ur life, U dont realise how bad it will effect u yet.
U cannot marry a feminist, thats an instant turn off for me, as soon as she starts acting feministic and argumentative all the time Im packing her bags and telling her to leave.
They act like Lut AS wife

No, it will ruin ur children, it will ruin ur life, U dont realise how bad it will effect u yet.
U cannot marry a feminist, thats an instant turn off for me, as soon as she starts acting feministic and argumentative all the time Im packing her bags and telling her to leave.
I agree.

I don’t agree with you usually, but feminism is shit. It doesn’t benefit anyone except white women. That’s who it was made for, white women who were mad they couldn’t vote, and other women should stay out 🤷🏽‍♀️ It hasn’t done anything for minority women & never has.
Good to see more reasonable sisters here. What do you think about feminism that attracts young Muslim girls in the west?

It's important to talk about how you'll raise your kids before having them, that way you won't surprised or disappointed.

Besides kids, what are these "feministic" problems?

Of course you should leave if the relationship isn't cutting out for you anymore. Most relationships end. I'm not a fan of those types of women either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's important to talk about how you'll raise your kids before having them, that way you won't surprised or disappointed.

Of course you should leave if the relationship isn't cutting out for you anymore. Most relationships end. I'm not a fan of those types of women either.

u guys rnt married but ur living together?

You can have fun with these feminist women, but don’t ever marry them.

I wuldnt reccomend marying a non muslim. but at the same time i dont know how religoius u r or if u even care
i couldnt spend my entire life with a kuffar i would probably cry evert night
Entire life? Walaal we can have kids into our 70s. I'd probably be divorced by my 50s onto wifey #2 at the very least.

Entire life? Walaal we can have kids into our 70s. I'd probably be divorced by my 50s onto wifey #2 at the very least.
1.U want kids in ur 70s? brother i would rather jump off buruj khalifa then have kids after 60
2.U plan on divorcing ur wife eventually? already sounds like recipe for disaster

You’re already thinking about getting divorced in your 50’s:tacky:
1.U want kids in ur 70s? brother i would rather jump off buruj khalifa then have kids after 60
2.U plan on divorcing ur wife eventually? already sounds like recipe for disaster
It's the normal progression of things. Kids will be adults by then and a nigga wants to still smash good looking tings right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts