The Most Beautiful Somali Guy I Ever Saw

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In Love Hearts GIF by MOODMAN

Me right now.
:browtf: Thank you Sheikh Google. That was a snippet of my meandering thoughts. I think you downplayed my threat level. I'm dangerous and you have good reason to be frightened yet intrigued.
ShamelessUnlinedChafer-size_restricted.gif

Who will pay the bills then? You know I love being outside than indoors.
"Omg" don't tell me you're trying to turn your laandeer husband to a house husband.
I hate Naag Nools :kodaksmiley:
I'm trying to protect you from the harshness of the outdoors and you're questioning my authority waryaa. I have more than enough to supplement your income. Now get your overgrown 6'6 self back in the kitchen where you belong and make me something I'm allowed to eat for afur or sahuur.
200.gif

Domestics is your duty. And remaining pampered is mine.

u never responded to my thread?
I didn't see it.

:browtf: Thank you Sheikh Google. That was a snippet of my meandering thoughts. I think you downplayed my threat level. I'm dangerous and you have good reason to be frightened yet intrigued.
ShamelessUnlinedChafer-size_restricted.gif

I'm trying to protect you from the harshness of the outdoors and you're questioning my authority waryaa. I have more than enough to supplement your income. Now get your overgrown 6'6 self back in the kitchen where you belong and make me something I'm allowed to eat for afur or sahuur.
200.gif

Domestics is your duty. And remaining pampered is mine.

I didn't see it.
I think it's time for me to visit a witch doctor after ramadan.
I will save you from the influence of naag nools.
I still admire you though :browtf:

Lol exactly
He looks mixed. Not the typical Somali look.
I don't get you type of Somalis...y'all think every good looking Somali has to be mixed. You say he's not the typical Somali look...but to me...he is. His look is very common in Djibouti and Somaliland. Not all Somalis look like you and your cousins and siblings smh.

I don't get you type of Somalis...y'all think every good looking Somali has to be mixed. You say he's not the typical Somali look...but to me...he is. His look is very common in Djibouti and Somaliland. Not all Somalis look like you and your cousins and siblings smh.
There is no need to attack folks just because you find some married man attractive. Weird
And he is good looking to you, know plenty of Somali guys that look way better than him. Yes, he looks mixed because of his ching eyes and thin lips. It is just my opinion no need to be emotional if people disagree with you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think it's time for me to visit a witch doctor after ramadan.
I will save you from the influence of naag nools.
I still admire you though :browtf:

I'm not a naag nool type nor easily influenced. I'm just extremely difficult to get, challenging to convince, and impossible to control. I always set the terms and remain firm.

No need for zihr. Being around me is bewitching. There are but two options (1) complicity and happy life happy wife or (2) deposited in the street with a black garbage bag of your belongings begging for me back like you're an addicted fiend and I'm crack. :mjhaps:

I'm not a naag nool type nor easily influenced. I'm just extremely difficult to get, challenging to convince, and impossible to control. I always set the terms and remain firm.

No need for zihr. Being around me is bewitching. There are but two options (1) complicity and happy life happy wife or (2) deposited in the street with a black garbage bag of your belongings begging for me back like you're an addicted fiend and I'm crack. :mjhaps:
I have to make dua for you, coz this is tiring :farmajoyaab:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
A man with a past is something to behold. Yummy. But from a distance, because he's practically two-stepping to Jahannam. He needs tending and mending and a change in trajectory. Perhaps your influence will restore his faith in luff or give him the necessary distraction he needs to escape his problems. Who knows. He's just hot. Looks deliciously troubled with a story to tell. And you have a plush couch, an ear for listening so he can talk about his problems which will make beautiful material for a piece you're writing. Leave it to you to personify abstract concepts and make them saucy. You are clearly Ms. Wrong. You're too old to wait long. Haven't a clue about his religious or sexual orientation. Especially since he's a fiend for spam and has never sampled soul-healing muqmaad, and you've never made some for anyone. You're billing this victim by the hour, so it's time to start listening and stop imagining a plotline. It is not your place to be the wench of his dreams. Leave that to Captain Save A Ninja - Ms. Becky. You're a pious Xalimo, at least in deed. But you wear what you want, which sort of sends mixed messages. Anyway, you're not into projects. After all, It's easier to corrupt a good man than resuscitate a perplexing Abdi with beard alopecia that currently lacks a cause.

Sorry for airing my thoughts.

You a fanaanad.

:russ:

Trending

Latest posts