The Most Beautiful Somali Guy I Ever Saw

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In my opinion monolids are the best, I don’t why but something about them just makes people’s facial features stand out more.
I disagree. The most striking eyes are deep-set. I like the features that I have. Not those foreign to my bloodline. To each their own. But I rep team deep-set and upturned.

The fact that you think its not me is an ego boost. So thanks. :leon:I posted it before. You can do a reverse search but you'll come back empty handed.
Posted before?
The only picture I reckon you posted before was your (lower face) Chin :lawd:

Now let me imagine your previous pic and those almond eyes you posted now.

Marvellous walaal :kendrickcry::banderas:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Posted before?
The only picture I reckon you posted before was your (lower face) Chin :lawd:

Now let me imagine your previous pic and those almond eyes you posted now.

Marvellous walaal :kendrickcry::banderas:
:mjpls: I'm more adored for a
personality. If I was boring there would be zero sustained interest. I keep it spicy that's why they like me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
"Spicy mamasita"
We should meet up sometime, so I can look it to your eyes while you keep the conversation going.
Deal :mjpls:
@Nak-Muay-Kru abandoned me once Ramadan came. Holler around May 2nd. I will be having try outs for a cyber husband. Let the best man win.

Be warned. I do not share. And you cannot even have polygamous thoughts unless you want to be taken out by my death squad.

Ciao.

Guy looks like a caucasoid and Mongloid hybrid with black Skin tf??
A lot of Somalis have that Caucasian face painted black look. I've seen it quite a lot. It's funny cuz it's usually the darkest Somalis that have the most Caucasian features.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A lot of Somalis have small eyes, what are you talking about?
We are entitled to our preferences. I do not find hooded eyes attractive on Somalis even if the Somali person in question is conventionally attractive. It could be due to what I'm used to or maybe it's innate. Who knows. That trait does not run in my family. But to each their own.

@Nak-Muay-Kru abandoned me once Ramadan came. Holler around May 2nd. I will be having try outs for a cyber husband. Let the best man win.

Be warned. I do not share. And you cannot even have polygamous thoughts unless you want to be taken out by my death squad.

Ciao.
I'll be waiting dear. But in the future "if" I turned out to be good looking like the guy on my dp (face app), will you allow me to be a "sugar daddy" part time, while you still with me :friendhug:.

I don't know what it is, but it feels good knowing you look handsome while old.
"I hope face app don't disappoint us the near future".

You don't want your man to look hideous right.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Masha'Allah he's qurux.

FPuR1alX0AE7ozO

FPuR1anXIAMUlMl
he's a quruxlo for sure low hairline , good jaw and great symmetry , when he gets older and perhaps grows a beard , he's gonna be even more of a looker.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'll be waiting dear. But in the future "if" I turned out to be good looking like the guy on my dp (face app), will you allow me to be a "sugar daddy" part time, while you still with me :friendhug:.

I don't know what it is, but it feels good knowing you look handsome while old.
"I hope face app don't disappoint us the near future".

You don't want your man to look hideous right.

Haaaye if you are 52. The deal is off. I'm not about to be a sugar baby. I want to spoil not be spoiled. :damn: I need to be saved by a studious younger man with dark humour. I don't want action. Unless it tickles my funny bone. This old lady just wants some laughs. My shukaansi is 100% halaal and is not suppose to escalate beyond e-spicy words. And by e-spicy I mean cinnamon not jalapeno.

Trending