The Most Beautiful Somali Guy I Ever Saw

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have what you prefer. Please let’s create something together :kanyehmm:
I appreciate your unique character; kind disposition and you are handsome but we’re co-workers. Also, you’re not exactly a spring chicken and have the spirit of Nick Cannon – being turban-wearing with a couple of post-divorce baby mamas.

For me, the threat of divorce = preparing the body bag.
6calw4.gif

I simply won’t allow the semi-suicidal brother loco enough to end up with me enough time or opportunity to pollinate other flowers. I think you’re a self-preservationist that would like to have many sons and wouldn’t want to limit your reproductive potential by cutting your life short. Would you?
Haji dabcasar ofcourse.
If you don't know him, you not part of the community.
I'm aware. Just wanted to know the context.
So we're back at square one with this masterful ippon-scoring judo throw of yours :meleshame:I will semi-seriously consider it for a another time when I might have an interesting format in mind and worthwhile topics to discuss.
It would be a travesty if you deprived us of your podcast. We will continue to probe you for an update on how it is coming along. If you're shopping for ideas just do some tentative market research on what a potential audience/niche might be interested in and balance it with your own interests.
You have a vibrant voice, mashallah.
Thank you.
Peter Pan Thank You GIF

Trending