The Most Beautiful Somali Guy I Ever Saw

Masha'Allah he's qurux.

FPuR1alX0AE7ozO

FPuR1anXIAMUlMl

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't think so as this feature is found in every ethnicity. I have a preference for double eyelids because I have deep-set eyes with quite a bit of lid real estate which I adore and want to pass on. I only like this trait. And find nothing wrong with that.

I don't think so as this feature is found in every ethnicity. I have a preference for double eyelids because I have deep-set eyes with quite a bit of lid real estate which I adore and want to pass on. I only like this trait. And find nothing wrong with that.
Can you show an example of the type of eyes you like?

no why? does he look mixed?
no why? does he look mixed?

Yes, he does look someone with a mixed heritage between Somali Lamagoodle and a cadaan or carab parents. It is possible he may be a mix of Lamagoodle and Reer Xamar/Gibil-cad/Shaashi parents.

Any how, insha'Allah success to this new family. May Allah (swt) give this new Somali family a happiness, health, and beautiful and healthy children.

Hey sister @Bubbles, it is possible the bride is you, and that is the reason you hid the lady. If you're the lady, insha'Allah success to you and your husband. :nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Yes, he does look someone with a mixed heritage between Somali Lamagoodle and a cadaan or carab parents. It is possible he may be a mix of Lamagoodle and Reer Xamar/Gibil-cad/Shaashi parents.

Any how, insha'Allah success to this new family. May Allah (swt) give this new Somali family a happiness, health, and beautiful and healthy children.

Hey sister @Bubbles, it is possible the pride is you, and that is the reason you hid the lady. If you're the lady, insha'Allah success to you and your husband. :nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
He's too dark to be mixed walaal. He's pure Somali.
You're insinuating that Somalis have to be mixed to be attractive. Ufff!

He's too dark to be mixed walaal. He's pure Somali.
You're insinuating that Somalis have to be mixed to be attractive. Ufff!

I never said that. I honestly don't declare how people look like as long as they're healthy and have solid foundation in faith, upbringing, and intellect. I only commented on my take on the brother, and my description was based my perception.

Any how success to you both. What matters is you're both Muslims, love one another, and insha'Allah have successful marriage. :cool:

Trending