The Misadventures of Ashy Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Because we were shaped in somali woman wumb

Its being honest though. If I seea black guy outside court in a suit Im thinking he dressed up to impress the judge. I include somalis there

You can’t blame my womb for a 5 head, a weak chin and ashy knees. Give me a real reason

You can’t blame my womb for a 5 head, a weak chin and ashy knees. Give me a real reason
the womb is were the curse takes place, some women know how to nurture the man's semen better than others ,

somalian women will add 5 head, buuq and cheap&clean sauce to it and mix it up.

View attachment 61454

You've gotta love SSpot!

ermtu8.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
u must look like View attachment 61467
or this
IMG_1017.png

Sorry, I'm not as miserable looking as you'd like.:trumpsmirk:Then again, I never thought you were Somali to begin with so what I look like should be of little consequence to you. :mjlol:
i dont understand what im seeing.

id expect u to be the last to make a thread like this...

i see @Dalmoor and his gang of abdiexiters are getting to u...

I think you missed the memo sxb. It has nothing to do with hating on the brothers. And if you paid attention to the little meme it's more of a satire. Each and every one of the females are attractive and goes for a man within her ethnicity of similar levels of attractiveness and or a higher tax bracket. :siilaanyolaugh: Since that's how it normally is in society. Social exogamy is rarer than SSpot claims it to be.

Not all Somali guys are ugly and awkward like that guy.

Each of those other guys is Somali and what do they have that the namecalling/thirsty Ashy Abdi in the OP doesn't, better self-care, a nicer personality and/or more lacaag.:dabcasar:

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Sorry, I'm not as miserable looking as you'd like.:trumpsmirk:Then again, I never thought you were Somali to begin with so what I look like should be of little consequence to you. :mjlol:

I think you missed the memo sxb. It has nothing to do with hating on the brothers. And if you paid attention to the little meme it's more of a satire. Each and every one of the females are attractive and goes for a man within her ethnicity of similar levels of attractiveness and or a higher tax bracket. :siilaanyolaugh: Since that's how it normally is in society. Social exogamy is rarer than SSpot claims it to be.

Each of those other guys is Somali and what do they have that the namecalling/thirsty Ashy Abdi in the OP doesn't, better self-care, a nicer personality and/or more lacaag.:dabcasar:
k

If I was in that guy's situation I would do the following
1. Work my ass off and save lot's of money
2. Fly to Thailand and buy myself a Thai qalanjo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:dead: Yes; how could I forget @Hybrid and his aspirations for monstrous gains through cutting corners.

Why have you given up? Also I'm not a bro. :damn:

Will do.:samwelcome:

I was kidding, it's a reference to incels when they give up on everything:siilaanyosmile:
and i'm sorry, i thought you were an abdi:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.