The Misadventures of Ashy Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sophisticate

I like your mum....true somali mum. My sister was fat as a kid and she ate like a pig. She is a year younger tgan me and used to trick me to eat my share of the food. My mum start to shame her call her all kinf of fat names. Through shaming she lost wait and even today she goes to the gym and never wanna be fatty.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol what an amazing thread

I have rejected so many Somalian men that I’ve lost track

I don’t even pretend I have a boyfriend anymore

It’s a straight up no. without offending anyone Why are Somali men so unattractive?

:siilaanyolaugh: I met the good ones in uni. I was fortunate.

Apollo

VIP
The chosen ashy abdi isn't even that ugly. All he needs to do is lift weights, get better clothes, and a hair transplant to become decent looking.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

I like your mum....true somali mum. My sister was fat as a kid and she ate like a pig. She is a year younger tgan me and used to trick me to eat my share of the food. My mum start to shame her call her all kinf of fat names. Through shaming she lost wait and even today she goes to the gym and never wanna be fatty.

It's been a couple years and I still haven't gained weight. :faysalwtf: Does that even work as motivation?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The chosen ashy abdi isn't even that ugly. All he needs to do is lift weights, get better clothes, and a hair transplant to become decent looking.

Salvageable perhaps. It's the attitude that is detracting. Also, add a good exfoliator and quit smoking to the list his lips are a burnt shade of purple.

Apollo

VIP
Salvageable perhaps. It's the attitude that is detracting. Also, add a good exfoliator and quit smoking to the list his lips are a burnt shade of purple.

Somalis who are ugly by nature are relatively rare. Usually, it's because of poor health, poverty, or lack of taking care of themselves (smoking, overweight/obesity, khat or fluorosis induced dental problems etc).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Maybe its genetic. I have close friend who cant gain wait. I was really skinny when I was 18 like 62kg. Within few years I gained 35kg by eating and pushing weight

Its lifestyle related. It's just easier staying this way. Would you say that you're health conscious?

Somalis who are ugly by nature are relatively rare. Usually, it's because of poor health, poverty, or lack of taking care of themselves (smoking, overweight/obesity, khat or fluorosis induced dental problems etc).

:siilaanyosmile:I read an interesting article. Apparently, if you want beautiful daughters you should stay away from rugged looking men as they can masculinize your daughters. :fittytousand: That explains why Xalimos are so beautiful, our men have pretty gracile features.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@sophisticate

I don't got any good one. Usually, when girl in my social circle is showing signs of interest, I'll ask them out or if i'm at an event, party and so on theirs a girls that interests me or get along very well, I'll ask if we can keep in touch. I've never approached a random girl on the streets or tryed online dating.

@Knowles

what a we doing to be unattractive? This is value information to help better get odds with gorgeous women

Last edited:
Its lifestyle related. It's just easier staying this way. Would you say that you're health conscious?

:siilaanyosmile:I read an interesting article. Apparently, if you want beautiful daughters you should stay away from rugged looking men as they can masculinize your daughters. :fittytousand: That explains why Xalimos are so beautiful, our men have pretty gracile features.
I used to be. Last 2 years I gave up. Now I love my food more than ever and accept my fate of dying of heartattack at 54

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Stirred the pot. You put lawyer on purpose. You knew that even though I'm the defender and macawiis knight of Xalimos everywhere I couldn't resist the making a comment.

JoA0dpv.gif

Was this your machination? Genius. :banderas:

:siilaanyosmile:Absolutely.

@sophisticate

I don't got any good one. Usually, when girl in my social circle is showing signs of interest, I'll ask them out or if i'm at an event, party and so on theirs a girls that interests me or get along very well, I'll ask if we can keep in touch. I've never approached a random girl on the streets or tryed online dating.

@Knowles

what a we doing to be unattractive? This is value information to help better get odds with gorgeous women

So, you only venture into chartered territory.:farmajoyaab: Interesting. Here I was thinking you guys were randomly approaching women on the street.

I used to be. Last 2 years I gave up. Now I love my food more than ever and accept my fate of dying of heartattack at 54

Why did you give up?

Even If I was that guy, I'll will ask out a million beautiful woman, rejection is to be expected

:banderas:

All I need is to score just one of them
men only need money to get girls, we have endless examples of alien looking men with the best women in the world e.g a popular example in black community beyonce and jay z

but you will never heard of ugly women with decent men because men by their very nature are providers and don't depend on women but these beautiful women will fall in love with men because of his character and wealth. and i as a farah shall join the rich club and secure those fine non xalimoid women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts