The Farmajo honeymoon is already over. Somali-Canadian calls for WAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they won't Hawyie voted for him because he is more of a capable leader and Xamar is a symbol of unity in all of the country.

Qabil died on election day and now we look forward to having a capable leader and an army that consists of all Somalis.

STOP WITH THE QABIL AND HABAR OF OUR PRESIDENT AND HOPE AND WORK FOR A BETTER SOMALIA:farole:
people are kicking and screaming when farmaajo drags them into the golden era :banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
:mjlol:
How come the that you are negotiating with Khatoom state and won't allow your people to celebrate their new President? :kodaksmiley:

You're an overgrown municipality with no recognized claim :comeon:

I don't want Somaliland to claim khatumo or darod lands, they should be returned to Puntland region and then a wall must be built. wa bilahi woffiiq

I don't want Somaliland to claim khatumo or darod lands, they should be returned to Puntland region and then a wall must be built. wa bilahi woffiiq

You'd be reduced by 40 % and with Awdal region excluded you'd be little more than a port city with a drive trough :siilaanyolaugh:

It would not be SL land but TOGDHEER land :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
You'd be reduced by 40 % and with Awdal region excluded you'd be little more than a port city with a drive trough :siilaanyolaugh:

It would not be SL land but TOGDHEER land :chrisfreshhah:

See you are trying to be relevant. I am saying I don't want Somaliland to claim your clans lands and you are arguing against it

See you are trying to be relevant. I am saying I don't want Somaliland to claim your clans lands and you are arguing against it

I am not arguing against it but SL would be a qabil state then, and we cannot have that :kodaksmiley:

Also the your new warlord President would not allow it anyways :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
She is right that was a very foolish move by abgaal and beesha hawiye in general. This is a critical time there is no permanent constitution now the daroods are going to make there states permanent and galmudug is done. They control the capital and will solidify there states. Hawiye is going back to the yolk of daarood enslavement.

All of a sudden there telling you there is a real government now and somalinimo somehow came back overnight and let's hold hand and sing kumbaya remove the greenline in galkacyo. Hawiye will now be forcefully evicted from xamar.

:camby:

People that think like you have found themselves left in the dustbin of history.

We want peace.

She is right that was a very foolish move by abgaal and beesha hawiye in general. This is a critical time there is no permanent constitution now the daroods are going to make there states permanent and galmudug is done. They control the capital and will solidify there states. Hawiye is going back to the yolk of daarood enslavement.

All of a sudden there telling you there is a real government now and somalinimo somehow came back overnight and let's hold hand and sing kumbaya remove the greenline in galkacyo. Hawiye will now be forcefully evicted from xamar.

You and @Duchess are both mad that your gravy train is coming to an end. :mjlol:

Your divisive tactics aren't going to work anymore. Farmajo is the president of the people and an astute statesman. He's not going to rock the boat on the federalism issue and plunge the country into another civil war even though that is your ultimate wet dream. :mjlaugh:

Hawiye has demonstrated they can look beyond clan and elect a leader based on ideology and merit, and not what his laf is. Something only the civilized in this world are capable of. Call me when an Cali Saleebaan intellectual is elected as the president of PL over a Maxamuud Saleebaan taxi driver. :mjpls:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Crackheads like @illiyas are frothing from their mouths, they're seeing but not believing the earthquake of support Farmajo got from coast to coast.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't get it, do people like that want to spend the rest of their lives as despised qaxootis?

What is the alternative?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
thats one female tough not a whole qabil. and anything these welfare grabbing cows say is irrelevant. let her advocate for war in her air conditioned car in a country where she is safe and sleeps soundly. nacala. these habiers need their phone privileges taken away by their abusive husbands. ol toothless bat
time out

how did habaryar become habier :deadosama:

did u just spell a somali word in French? :deadosama:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
WELL EXIT MY MENTIONS THEN !
pIu4fm7.gif
Ironic because wasn't i saying that when you spammed me?

The PM will go to Hawiye and probably HG, not a .5.

Confirmed:

"As Somalis throughout the country took part in mass public celebrations of Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo‘s surprise victory in Somalia’s presidential election, traditional power brokers of several Hawiye sub-clans have been engaging in frantic behind-the-scenes lobbying efforts to have one of their own appointed as Farmaajo’s prime minister.

Because of the 4.5 clan power sharing formula, Farmaajo is expected to appoint a Hawiye prime minister however it’s not clear what sub-clan he will choose from. So far analysts suggest that he will pick either from the Habar Gidir, Abgaal, or Murusade sub-clans with the first two being more likely than the last.

Farmaajo is related by marriage to the Muursade clan and the clan’s MPs in parliament are said to have broken decisively for Farmaajo during the second-round of voting. Additionally, many Al-Shabaab foot soldiers hail from this clan and bringing this long-marginilized sub-clan into government at such a prominent level may see the terror organization lose influence among clan members. However Murusade is less influential politically than the Habar Gidir and Abgaal clans, with the latter being the clan of outgoing Somali president Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

Whoever Farmaajo selects as prime minister, it is expected that it will be a technocratic individual. Farmaajo himself has both a bachelors and graduate degree from an American university and previously appointed only educated, professional individuals during his brief time as Somalia’s prime minister between 2010 and 2011. Although he has 30 days to select his prime minister, Farmaajo said that he will expedite the process because Somalia faces a major drought and potential famine."

Source:http://samaynta.com/index.php/2017/...r-who-will-serve-as-farmaajos-prime-minister/

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Confirmed:

"As Somalis throughout the country took part in mass public celebrations of Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo‘s surprise victory in Somalia’s presidential election, traditional power brokers of several Hawiye sub-clans have been engaging in frantic behind-the-scenes lobbying efforts to have one of their own appointed as Farmaajo’s prime minister.

Because of the 4.5 clan power sharing formula, Farmaajo is expected to appoint a Hawiye prime minister however it’s not clear what sub-clan he will choose from. So far analysts suggest that he will pick either from the Habar Gidir, Abgaal, or Murusade sub-clans with the first two being more likely than the last.

Farmaajo is related by marriage to the Muursade clan and the clan’s MPs in parliament are said to have broken decisively for Farmaajo during the second-round of voting. Additionally, many Al-Shabaab foot soldiers hail from this clan and bringing this long-marginilized sub-clan into government at such a prominent level may see the terror organization lose influence among clan members. However Murusade is less influential politically than the Habar Gidir and Abgaal clans, with the latter being the clan of outgoing Somali president Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

Whoever Farmaajo selects as prime minister, it is expected that it will be a technocratic individual. Farmaajo himself has both a bachelors and graduate degree from an American university and previously appointed only educated, professional individuals during his brief time as Somalia’s prime minister between 2010 and 2011. Although he has 30 days to select his prime minister, Farmaajo said that he will expedite the process because Somalia faces a major drought and potential famine."

Source:http://samaynta.com/index.php/2017/...r-who-will-serve-as-farmaajos-prime-minister/
I remember there was another post saying that Fadumo Dayyib will be chosen as PM. What dream world do these people live in. Horta what qabil is that fadumo women? I heard she is an Oromo from NFD that learnt Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending