The Farmajo honeymoon is already over. Somali-Canadian calls for WAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fear that is going to be the biggest fight in the future. Everyone and their mother will claim they are not getting their fair share of the oil and foreign companies will fund militias. Wa baleey :wow1:
Dont worry if allah wills we will overcome this difficulty. Parliament needs to review every single deal and revoke ones that isnt in the best interest of the nations. The war profiteers will use Ethiopia as their main engine to advance their agenda, all we have to do is bid our time and pounce when Ethiopia disintegrates in the near future. Besides, the whole world is entering a pivotal era as alliances are in doubt everywhere. I'm glad we have real leadership during the turbulent world period

Dont worry if allah wills we will overcome this difficulty. Parliament needs to review every single deal and revoke ones that isnt in the best interest of the nations. The war profiteers will use Ethiopia as their main engine to advance their agenda, all we have to do is bid our time and pounce when Ethiopia disintegrates in the near future. Besides, the whole world is entering a pivotal era as alliances are in doubt everywhere. I'm glad we have real leadership during the turbulent world period

I admire your optimism but don't share it on this issue. I fear we will become the Congo of East Africa, full of ressources but in internal struggle along ethnic lines. :farole:

We must have a public debate and a very clear lines for deals around natural ressources and ways of weeding out corruption. Corruption will lead people to think they are having natural ressources stolen from. So many dangers :yacadiim:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Don't play coy. :comeon:

There's a reason you along with the lady in the video (who happens to come from the same laf as HSM) are incredibly disappointed in the results and employing that divisive rhetoric. Certain people and their families ate good and profited extensively from the death, chaos and destruction of the nation for the past 27 years. You know exactly what I am talking about.

The truth is, a stable, safe, and prosperous Somalia would be you and that lady's absolute worst nightmare. Get used to that reality because that is where we are heading inshallah. :birdman:
Why would a stable, safe and prosperous nation be a nightmare for anyone? :what: including the people you claiming "benefited" which is really people who tried to get their shit together in the madness following 91. Everyone benefits :drakewtf:

Why would a stable, safe and prosperous nation be a nightmare for anyone? :what: including the people you claiming "benefited" which is really people who tried to get their shit together in the madness following 91. Everyone benefits :drakewtf:

So certain individuals, their families, and their laf have not embezzled and enriched themselves in millions of aid money that should have been used for the people? Wallahi we can turn this into an exposal thread if you want to go there. :mjlol:

The mere fact alone that there are people who want Somalia to remain as "Ugandishu" and were rooting for politicians that had no intention of removing Gabre, AMISOM, and continue the policies of the past 7 years should be an indication that there are clearly many people (of all clans) out there who support the status quo.

I admire your optimism but don't share it on this issue. I fear we will become the Congo of East Africa, full of ressources but in internal struggle along ethnic lines. :farole:

We must have a public debate and a very clear lines for deals around natural ressources and ways of weeding out corruption. Corruption will lead people to think they are having natural ressources stolen from. So many dangers :yacadiim:
We were signing the most lop sided deals in african history during HSM era. We just have to rip up those terrible deals and redo the auction process by making it fair. all farmaajo has to do is get the regional presidents on his side and hash out a fair equalization payment once we realize our potential. If Gaas and sakiin cause a rukus then inshallah I hope they pay for their insubordination. I know both those xoolos are going to be a problem inshallah sharmake becomes the president of puntland and jawari accumulates power in the souht west.

We were signing the most lop sided deals in african history during HSM era. We just have to rip up those terrible deals and redo the auction process by making it fair. all farmaajo has to do is get the regional presidents on his side and hash out a fair equalization payment once we realize our potential. If Gaas and sakiin cause a rukus then inshallah I hope they pay for their insubordination. I know both those xoolos are going to be a problem inshallah sharmake becomes the president of puntland and jawari accumulates power in the souht west.

Inshallah, and if farmaajo manages to get a functioning Somali army they are forced to listen to him :fittytousand:

His first principle must be that no matter the contract they must only hire Somalis, not like SL where they make a school for orphanage and only have Ajanabis and rich kids :susp:

Seriously watch it: Disgusting

Inshallah, and if farmaajo manages to get a functioning Somali army they are forced to listen to him :fittytousand:

His first principle must be that no matter the contract they must only hire Somalis, not like SL where they make a school for orphanage and only have Ajanabis and rich kids :susp:

Seriously watch it: Disgusting
subhanallah, I have to drink shax to calm my anger. This reminds me of the article I read years ago that the foreign technicians SL brings in dont want to teach the locals because they dont want SL to hire the locals if they acquire the same skills as them. It'll make them jobless lol

The next 4 years is momentous in the direction of the country. Either we take a big step forward or damn oursleves to the waste bins of history, we have to save somaliland after we save ourselves I mean they are in a much better shape than koonfur

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Don't play coy. :comeon:

There's a reason you along with the lady in the video (who happens to come from the same laf as HSM) are incredibly disappointed in the results and employing that divisive rhetoric. Certain people and their families ate good and profited extensively from the death, chaos and destruction of the nation for the past 27 years. You know exactly what I am talking about.

The truth is, a stable, safe, and prosperous Somalia would be you and that lady's absolute worst nightmare. Get used to that reality because that is where we are heading inshallah. :birdman:

Are you assuming I "ate good" because Omar Abdirashid is my uncle? The same Omar I've continously insulted on this forum and others?:mindblown:

Or are you saying that MJs have profited from unstability?? If so, how?:pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So certain individuals, their families, and their laf have not embezzled and enriched themselves in millions of aid money that should have been used for the people? Wallahi we can turn this into an exposal thread if you want to go there. :mjlol:

The mere fact alone that there are people who want Somalia to remain as "Ugandishu" and were rooting for politicians that had no intention of removing Gabre, AMISOM, and continue the policies of the past 7 years should be an indication that there are clearly many people (of all clans) out there who support the status quo.

Please expose them. I give you the permission to move this topic in that direction.:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

oineqir.gif

She has a whole team of kids. She has some balls though and I respect that.
You can respect her all you want but her message is not the right one. She makes conflicting points.
She's just bitter. I hope her kids don't develop her mindset.

Please expose them. I give you the permission to move this topic in that direction.:pachah1:

Why would I need to do that when you've already shown your hand? You want me to expose others including my own to be fair and balanced? :mjlol:

Humor me. What reason do people who coincidentally happen to be cousins or nephews/nieces of the last government or of those ruling the federal states are absolutely fuming at the results of this election and wanted a frontman who perpetuated the status quo of AMISOM, xabash, and no institutions nor rule of law?

In before some convoluted word soup that doesn't really say anything. You're a known spin doctor. I will give you that. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending