The Farmajo honeymoon is already over. Somali-Canadian calls for WAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You and @Duchess are both mad that your gravy train is coming to an end. :mjlol:

Your divisive tactics aren't going to work anymore. Farmajo is the president of the people and an astute statesman. He's not going to rock the boat on the federalism issue and plunge the country into another civil war even though that is your ultimate wet dream. :mjlaugh:

Hawiye has demonstrated they can look beyond clan and elect a leader based on ideology and merit, and not what his laf is. Something only the civilized in this world are capable of. Call me when an Cali Saleebaan intellectual is elected as the president of PL over a Maxamuud Saleebaan taxi driver. :mjpls:

What gravy train?

If any one focked up, its these abgaal mofos wallahi. You can never share anything with them. Wallahi, if you have been to Mogadishu, you will know what I am talking about.

Some times, when you think Somalis have moved forward, theirs always those who fock up the mood.
Yet many of them were celebrating election if someone with no relation to them. Would this happen elsewhere in Somalia?

Duchess

VIP
nah thats a somali mans worst nightmare. don't think it will happen unless we go back to enslaving and castrating males.

Abaayo change doesn't come through begging and pleading, it comes through force. We need a Women's March in Somalia.:stevej:

Duchess

VIP
im sad it didn't happen when the rest of the world was doing it. I'm here for a resurgence of arawaello though :banderas:

We can do it. If only those useless Twitter SJWs were serious and took the fight to Somalia, women might have gotten the 30% quota they've been promised for the last decade.

IMG_1548.JPG

talowadaag@farmaajo2016.com

What gravy train?

Don't play coy. :comeon:

There's a reason you along with the lady in the video (who happens to come from the same laf as HSM) are incredibly disappointed in the results and employing that divisive rhetoric. Certain people and their families ate good and profited extensively from the death, chaos and destruction of the nation for the past 27 years. You know exactly what I am talking about.

The truth is, a stable, safe, and prosperous Somalia would be you and that lady's absolute worst nightmare. Get used to that reality because that is where we are heading inshallah. :birdman:

Don't play coy. :comeon:

There's a reason you along with the lady in the video (who happens to come from the same laf as HSM) are incredibly disappointed in the results and employing that divisive rhetoric. Certain people and their families ate good and profited extensively from the death, chaos and destruction of the nation for the past 27 years. You know exactly what I am talking about.

The truth is, a stable, safe, and prosperous Somalia would be you and that lady's absolute worst nightmare. Get used to that reality because that is where we are heading inshallah. :birdman:
Ameen :rejoice:

Cant wait to fully utilize the natural resources and give it back to the people

Ameen :rejoice:

Cant wait to fully utilize the natural resources and give it back to the people

I have a fear that is going to be the biggest fight in the future. Everyone and their mother will claim they are not getting their fair share of the oil and foreign companies will fund militias. Wa baleey :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending