The Farmajo honeymoon is already over. Somali-Canadian calls for WAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No, it's not me. I believe in nonviolent resistance.

Me thinks she's been triggered by the Faqash gods.:ileycry:

Wallahi I think FB Live and YT is the worst thing to be introduced to the Somali eedos.

We need to bring back the days where people had to earn the right to a platform.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:russ: This quite funny actually.

I was skipping through it, is she pro HSM or Pro Shariif? The answer will either completely explain her shenanigans or make them many time for complex lmao.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's always the qurbo joog folks advocating for this. They are the ones that destroyed Somalia. They don't give a f*ck about Somalia. Her caydh money should be cut and she should be deported. Let's see if she advocates for war then when she's in Somalia. :kodaksmiley:

In all honesty we should not throw shade on abgaals, if it wasn't for Mogadishu coming thru with the clutch, I don't think we would be celebrating today, the ones throwing shades are usually qabiilists overseas but the ones back home are all coming together. It was HSM who gave abgaals a bad rep with his greedy ass, and abgaals can't be blamed they could've easily chose HSM but they put there country first than qabiil, and for that there the true MVP walahi.

maestro

Cultural revolution
They destroyed her in the comments :dead:

She's a deluded habar filled with cuqdad from the war era. She's advocating for war when she will not at all be affected by it as she's living the life in the west on welfare.

Someone should tell her waxaan iska daa and go spend your last few days seeking Jannah :ufdup:

Duchess

VIP
Cuqdad badanidaa

This is not Abgaal vs Farmaajo

Here are abgaals celebrating Farmaajo's win in Jowhar.

Give up with the Isku-dir.

The woman in the video is Salaad Gabayre's daughter. She isn't a nobody, but a well-respected figure in her community. I didn't give her a script to read from, nor did I record her and upload it to YouTube. These are her words, her beliefs. :kodaksmiley:

Duchess

VIP
True nationalists wallahi mashallah. God bless them. She doesn't care about Abgaal, or even Hawiye for the matter. She knows the fight will be against her uncle Gaas.

Stick to the topic. I won't tolerate your stalking and derailment in my topic. I hope Gaas sticks a foot up your ass.

The woman in the video is Salaad Gabayre's daughter. She isn't a nobody, but a well-respected figure in her community. I didn't give her a script to read from, now did I record her and upload it to you. These are her words, her beliefs. :kodaksmiley:
True its her opinion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion: but to say if abgaal are not appointed PM there will be a repeat of 91, is way out of line.

Odeg

Gedo
go-away.gif

Duchess

VIP
True its her opinion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion: but to say if abgaal are not appointed PM there will be a repeat of 91, is way out of line.

There is a big chance of that happening if there are others who share her opinion. I personally believe Somalia can not risk having Abgaal shut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.