The Farmajo honeymoon is already over. Somali-Canadian calls for WAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the reason for all these hostility. farmaajo will be the president for 4 years in that time, let him do his work with out any pressure of violence/civil war threatens. Meanwhile the Abgaal, HG, isaaq, MJ, Dir, D&M candidates must work on their future plans, solutions and bring new ideas to sell themselves to the Somali people. It is just 4 years and you will have your chances in one man vote system. Also we will remove 4.5 system inshallah. other candidates must work on rejuvenate themselves. Take easy and stop the hate.
Exactly no matter how much we like to think qabiil is dead there's still a little bit of qabiilism left, and we have the best opportunity now to finish qabiil once and for all, all this hostility towards him can all be ended now if he appoints a good Hawiye PM, I know I sound like a hypocrit but it's the only way to Solidify this Unity now and bring everyone on the table.

Only Hawiye and Darood can run for presidency. I call all my Dir, Isaaq, and Rahanwyn brothers to arm themselves and get what's ours.:fittytousand:

Honestly I don't know what's going on on shebelle regions, plz explain to me the problems and conflicts of Dir, rahanwyn, I want to know their problems? Maybe we can find solutions.

Honestly I don't know what's going on on shebelle regions, plz explain to me the problems and conflicts of Dir, rahanwyn, I want to know their problems? Maybe we can find solutions.
There isn't a conflict between Dir and Rahanwyn. I was pointing to fact that Darood and Hawiye are excluding other tribes like Dir, Rahanwyn, and Isaaq from presidency.

I don't know the reason for all these hostility. .

The hostilities are the Bermuda triangle and few loose cannons that profit from the status quo and are part of the Ethiopian intelligence apparatus, they wont go without a good fight, but they are toothless.

The Turks promised to equip the entire army in 6 months, they held back from HSM due to his corruption which I posted about, Farmaajo also requested the Ethiopian embassy inside villa Somalia to be removed within a month.

The key here is that Farmaajo picks great advisers, works on consolidation, disarming his enemies building institutions with big projects, he will then get another 4 years and have a chance to deal with the S/land issue on a huge wave of populism.

I hope he knows who the enemies are, they are Gaas, Sakiin, Guleed and in the senate Yalaxow and Qeybdiid both toothless anyway, S/land is another one, dealing with them will be crucial and experienced advisers needed, if he is not smart about this, they will all unite enough to bring about a motion.

Guleed will be the easiest, the MP's in Galmudug have a motion against him, he has to get C/Nasir or Fiqhe to take over, this will get rid of Qeybdiid as well, Sakiin is a big challenge because everybody he hand picked are relatives, he needs the carrot and stick approach to wane his influence.

The Ethiopian's will be using him as launching pad, Sakiin despised him since he was a PM, he should use Jawaari's influence to depose him gradually as they are not on good terms, it will be a long fight because of Ethiopian army that is there, which will be the base of attack, all should be undercover warfare.

The P/land situation is not difficult, they are already split and in turmoil, here he needs to align with Faroole and secretly back his return to power, anyone but an Omar Mohamoud candidate, Gaas/Diini coalition is strong! this will solve the mudug conflict, the reer bari would like nothing more then to send their troubled cousin back to Galmudug.

All this while building institutions, the army, get the IDP's out of camps etc. with 1 or 2 major projects (road construction, famine relief) This is very easy to accomplish in 4 years, the latter is easy to do, but it requires you first to disarm all the enemies and every obstacles infront of you to do so efficiently, May Allah help and assist him with this very difficult task.

Then 3 tribes will collude and other 2 will start a civil war. I believe that no one will give you power, you have to take it. :manny:

War only leads to more suffering for us as a people. Injustice had been done but it our job to ensure it doesn't happen so that our children don't have to live trough the hardships that we had too :wow1:

To avoid this we should give local governments substantial power following the Kenyan model of devolution. This makes sure that Mogadishu alone cannot make vital decisions and it will ease tensions at the national level as right now the Presidency is a winner-takes-all system instead of a collection building system.

A one man, one vote system with proportional voting that promotes small parties should abolish the 4.5 system and allow for collection building further easing tensions.

Why are you so butthurt? Why does my love of and support for Abgaal offend you so much?
Butthurt wax la layiraa majirto, Mudulood are my people, in xaqooda, sharaftooda iyo karamadooda ay helaan Dowlada, aniga oo Habargidir ah baa kaa jecel.:icon idea:

This isku-dir thing is not working.

Mogadishu will continue to thrive.
:drakekidding:

Last edited:
There isn't a conflict between Dir and Rahanwyn. I was pointing to fact that Darood and Hawiye are excluding other tribes like Dir, Rahanwyn, and Isaaq from presidency.

Faramjo won because he only represented himself not as the Darood tribe's son. Plz don't insult him. Dir and rest of candidates can do the same. The key for winning is the people not Ethiopia or Kenya or tribe.

Faramjo won because he only represented himself not as the Darood tribe's son. Plz don't insult him. Dir and rest of candidates can do the same. The key for winning is the people not Ethiopia or Kenya or tribe.
It will take some time for people to notice the game has changed in the nation of somalia. The sun has finally arisen in Somalia, and everyone will benefit.

As I said I have no respect for someone who doesn't respect their elders or their country :dabcasar:
WELL EXIT MY MENTIONS THEN !
pIu4fm7.gif

She is right that was a very foolish move by abgaal and beesha hawiye in general. This is a critical time there is no permanent constitution now the daroods are going to make there states permanent and galmudug is done. They control the capital and will solidify there states. Hawiye is going back to the yolk of daarood enslavement.

All of a sudden there telling you there is a real government now and somalinimo somehow came back overnight and let's hold hand and sing kumbaya remove the greenline in galkacyo. Hawiye will now be forcefully evicted from xamar.

She is right that was a very foolish move by abgaal and beesha hawiye in general. This is a critical time there is no permanent constitution now the daroods are going to make there states permanent and galmudug is done. They control the capital and will solidify there states. Hawiye is going back to the yolk of daarood enslavement.

All of a sudden there telling you there is a real government now and somalinimo somehow came back overnight and let's hold hand and sing kumbaya remove the greenline in galkacyo. Hawiye will now be forcefully evicted from xamar.
The war that ensues after will make 91 and alshabaab look like child play, stop with this inkaar

No they won't Hawyie voted for him because he is more of a capable leader and Xamar is a symbol of unity in all of the country.

Qabil died on election day and now we look forward to having a capable leader and an army that consists of all Somalis.

STOP WITH THE QABIL AND HABAR OF OUR PRESIDENT AND HOPE AND WORK FOR A BETTER SOMALIA:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts