The Farmajo honeymoon is already over. Somali-Canadian calls for WAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big chance of that happening if there are others who share her opinion. I personally believe Somalia can not risk having Abgaal shut out.
Abgaal are not going to be "shut out" nor is there going to be a "repeat of 91".

Stop with the isku-dir. Who Farmaajo chooses to appoint as PM is upto him, but regardless he will have the support of all Mogadishians and all Somalis, while he is our President.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
go-away.gif

:dead:

On point sxb

There is a big chance of that happening if there are others who share her opinion. I personally believe Somalia can not risk having Abgaal shut out.
Exactly you can't risk it at all, especially when there's shades and disses being thrown there way, abgaals are the ones looking to unify, u can't ignore them when they came thru, appointing a good legitimate Abgaal is a must to put the last nail in the coffin of qabiil.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess she's advocating for a civil war and she wants somalia to only be run by her people. why are you for this?

I don't support what she's saying, but I can't say I'm surprised by it. This is the reason I've been advocating for an Abgaal President or PM. It's better not to rock the boat too much.

Because our friend Duchess wants to see Somalia burn from tube comfort of Toronto

:damn:

Listen to me brother or the machetes will come out. :damn:

Duchess

VIP
Exactly you can't risk it at all, especially when there's shades and disses being thrown there way, you can't ignore them when they came thru, appointing a good legitimate Abgaal is a must to put the last nail in the coffin of qabiil.

:dzmxmmb:

Some might see this topic as shade, but I don't care. I have nothing but love for Abgaal and I will continue to support them getting their rightful seat at the table.

I don't support what she's saying, but I can't say I'm surprised by it. This is the reason I've been advocating for an Abgaal President or PM. It's better not to rock the boat too much.

Listen to me brother or the machetes will come out. :damn:
thats one female tough not a whole qabil. and anything these welfare grabbing cows say is irrelevant. let her advocate for war in her air conditioned car in a country where she is safe and sleeps soundly. nacala. these habiers need their phone privileges taken away by their abusive husbands. ol toothless bat

Duchess

VIP
thats one female tough not a whole qabil. and anything these welfare grabbing cows say is irrelevant. let her advocate for war in her air conditioned car in a country where she is safe and sleeps soundly. nacala. these habiers need their phone privileges taken away by their abusive husbands. ol toothless bat

She's not a random woman. She's from a well-respected family and I can promise you that others share her opinion. Can Somalia risk a large clan like Abgaal feeling sidelined? Consider the repercussions if they were to turn against Farmajo and join Shabaab or form another resistance movement? It's not worth the risk. Abgaal must become PM.

I don't support Farmaajo but there is no need to call for a war at this point.

Why don't you support him? He is seems the most qualified and least corrupt of the bunch, and the two other choices are either corrupt or willing to sell their own mother for money :mugshotman:

What other superior choice were their?

Duchess

VIP
Abgaal are not going to be "shut out" nor is there going to be a "repeat of 91".

Stop with the isku-dir. Who Farmaajo chooses to appoint as PM is upto him, but regardless he will have the support of all Mogadishians and all Somalis, while he is our President.

Who or how am I "isku diring"? If Abgaal are not made PM, they will be SHUT OUT. That's a fact. Mogadishu is theirs and they make up majority of the population, another fact. I don't get what point, if any, you're trying to make here. :drakewtf:

She's not a random woman. She's from a well-respected family and I can promise you that others share her opinion. Can Somalia risk a large clan like Abgaal feeling sidelined? Consider the repercussions if they were to turn against Farmajo and join Shabaab or form another resistance movement? It's not worth the risk. Abgaal must become PM.
nah a .5 must become pm. if they ignite another civil war we'll just move the capitol to puntland and let them xaar themselves in the south :kanyeshrug:. i hope aaarmajo doesn't pussy out and give these power hungry nacalads a platform. only someone qualified should take it. i vote for that fadumo dayib lady or a .5

Duchess is playing the old Bermuda triangle Elitist isku-dir tactic that worked to perfection when Hiraab collided in the 90's.

However what she doesn't realise nor factor in is the rapid psychological change the residents of Mogadishu went through since all the wars, there is zero appetite for this, Qabiil is totally dead in the city at the grass root levels for more then a decade and none can resurrect this again

If there was such a thing as Abgaal unity, the 8 years of presidency would have showed it and Amisom would not be needed, the same thing for HG, AbdiQasim was opposed by his own clan and this is more then a decade ago and he and his body guards couldn't leave their zones of influence.

Mogadishu is split by 3 parties, the most powerful right now is Daljir (every Qabiil is in it former Ahla sheikh group), then you have Damul Jadiid we all know & every Qabiil is part of it including Kulmiye, then you have Islah an offshoot of Muslim brotherhood type, same story there as well.

The only places were Qabiil politics is relevant is S/land and P/land, everywhere else it's dead, P/land has a 3.5 system, you will never see anyone other then the bermuda triangle take power there, 18 years of Mohamoud Saleeban unrivalled power since it's creation, at least S/land gave it to a minority for 8 years.

Duchess

VIP
Duchess is playing the old Bermuda triangle Elitist isku-dir tactic that worked to perfection when Hiraab collided in the 90's.

However what she doesn't realise nor factor in is the rapid psychological change the residents of Mogadishu went through since all the wars, there is zero appetite for this, Qabiil is totally dead in the city at the grass root levels for more then a decade and none can resurrect this again

If there was such a thing as Abgaal unity, the 8 years of presidency would have showed it and Amisom would not be needed, the same thing for HG, AbdiQasim was opposed by his own clan and this is more then a decade ago and he and his body guards couldn't leave their zones of influence.

Mogadishu is split by 3 parties, the most powerful right now is Daljir (every Qabiil is in it former Ahla sheikh group), then you have Damul Jadiid we all know & every Qabiil is part of it including Kulmiye, then you have Islah an offshoot of Muslim brotherhood type, same story there as well.

The only places were Qabiil politics is relevant is S/land and P/land, everywhere else it's dead, P/land has a 3.5 system, you will never see anyone other then the bermuda triangle take power there, 18 years of Mohamoud Saleeban unrivalled power since it's creation, at least S/land gave it to a minority for 8 years.

images

Duchess

VIP
nah a .5 must become pm. if they ignite another civil war we'll just move the capitol to puntland and let them xaar themselves in the south :kanyeshrug:. i hope aaarmajo doesn't pussy out and give these power hungry nacalads a platform. only someone qualified should take it. i vote for that fadumo dayib lady or a .5

0.5? Girl I hope you don't mean who I think you mean. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.