The End of Khayre and Nabad & Nolol.

Farmaajo now making a deal with Damul Jadiid to bring a HG prime minister

N&N and Damul Jadiid have destroyed each other with this move.

N&N tried so hard to pretend they were sincere and now they showed themselves to be backstabbing snakes.

Imagine, Damul Jadiid is back and all of N&N "wadani" propaganda is automatically discredited

Lmaooooooo
:liberaltears:
Farmaajo guul 1m1vote belongs to him :rejoice:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Super hilarious the quicknes to praise and promote Farmaajo the extreme self hating “MJ” duo is like they get an itch fuutada cun cunaya post positive thread whenever their messiah is out in question:deadrose:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If farmaajo appeases them by giving them PM he shot himself in the feet... that will be his demise

Rumors are the power brokers want a unified government to facilitate a 2 year extension ie it’s gonna likely have to be an opposition PM

i immensely appreciate your explanation

you confused me on one like in your sentence...are you saying Kheyre was for the delaying of the vote.

according to what’ve gathered...a dispute was Boiling for the past several months.

how has he failed Kheyre.....was it security...was he unable to reconcile with the states...was he too independent...does he have an ambition to replace the autistic one ?

From what I heard there were complaints about khaire working style and general leadership skills. In the later years he became a bit more style over substance. But the main thing that did him in , is how he dint want to run with farmaajo in the next election. This started a couple of months ago.

However recently he started to actively undermine the president by using coded language saying “we have to hold elections on time” even thought the electoral commission needed an additional 5 months to complete preparations. And the only election that could be “held on time” was the deeply corrupt one.

He also dint prepare and work with his cabinet to help make identification cards , registration forms , identity ballots locations and generally not working with the electoral commision. This was the final straw for the cabinet as well as the mp’s.

The parliament could now clearly see the reason khaire dint want one man one vote is because the old election system would give him the best chance. That’s why they acted so fast.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
From what I heard there were complaints about khaire working style and general leadership skills. In the later years he became a bit more style over substance. But the main thing that did him in , is how he dint want to run with farmaajo in the next election. This started a couple of months ago.

However recently he started to actively undermine the president by using coded language saying “we have to hold elections on time” even thought the electoral commission needed an additional 5 months to complete preparations. And the only election that could be “held on time” was the deeply corrupt one.

He also dint prepare and work with his cabinet to help make identification cards , registration forms , identity ballots locations and generally not working with the electoral commision. This was the final straw for the cabinet as well as the mp’s.

The parliament could now clearly see the reason khaire dint want one man one vote is because the old election system would give him the best chance. That’s why they acted so fast.

maashalah! You are a real Somali political analyst

Now hear me for a second...

he doesn’t want 1m1v

he wants to sneak through the dubious way from the last (bribery )

I stop liking this Kheyre guy ever since he started plagiarizing and pirating quotes he found from American Presidents and Google.

He thinks Alshabab will miraculously dissapear after 2 years thus 1P1V can be hold

This is the main argument against the 1p1v but with the gains made recently as well as being able to “guard” specific election out post.

It is manageable to hold elections in two years time if you have a PM who share your willingness and vision to hold.

Now will the opposition accept it and how will you represent the areas where you can’t hold it is an whole another question.

But if places like Afghanistan can hold it we certainly can as well.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This is the main argument against the 1p1v but with the gains made recently as well as being able to “guard” specific election out post.

It is manageable to hold elections in two years time if you have a PM who share your willingness and vision to hold.

Now will the opposition accept it and how will you represent the areas where you can’t hold it is an whole another question.

But if places like Afghanistan can hold it we certainly can as well.

I think the opposition must pick up weapons and fight against the govt if extension is declared.

Or they should stfu

My best advise is to pick up the guns

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
The Djibouti meeting between Farmajo and Bixi appears to be bearing fruit.

Mr Guled will be the PM for at least another year.

I think the opposition must pick up weapons and fight against the govt if extension is declared.

Or they should stfu

I don’t think people understand how much the armed forces have come in the last 3 years.

The army is legit big enough to secure whole of Mogadishu now and stop clan fighting in the capital. The head of the army Odawaa even alluded to saying we won’t have any armed group attacking the government in the capital.

The shabab might be able to stage a few bombing but the days of them capturing or holding part of the capital are long gone. This is the same for clans.

That’s one of the main reason the Turk army training post was such a large target and cost so many life’s when the bomb went off in the city (~500 + dead).

As shabab understood that base alone was training more than 700+ soldiers a month. That’s been going on for 3 years now.

This next election is the final election the winner writes how Somalia going to look like for decades to come.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I don’t think people understand how much the armed forces have come in the last 3 years.

The army is legit big enough to secure whole of Mogadishu now and stop clan fighting in the capital. The head of the army Odawaa even alluded to saying we won’t have any armed group attacking the government in the capital.

The shabab might be able to stage a few bombing but the days of them capturing or holding part of the capital are long gone. This is the same for clans.

That’s one of the main reason the Turk army training post was such a large target and cost so many life’s when the bomb went off in the city (~500 + dead).

As shabab understood that base alone was training more than 700+ soldiers a month. That’s been going on for 3 years now.

This next election is the final election the winner writes how Somalia going to look like for decades to come.

Things can go very ugly if Abgaal, HG and Murusade teams up against Amisom crusaders and the puppetgovt.

Look at 2006.
50.000 Ethiopians in Mogadishu armed to the teeth. They failed to achieve anything.

We are talking about 20K Fufus who are spread out in the whole country. How many of them in Mogadishu? 8K?

Thats why UN warns govt not to sideline opposition because Somalia can go back to 1991/2006

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Djibouti meeting between Farmajo and Bixi appears to be bearing fruit.

Mr Guled will be the PM for at least another year.
What about Hawiye?!! LOL. Khayre was sitting on Hawiye seat according to the agreed 4.5 system. Another Hawiye PM will be announced soon. Seems like you're new to Somali politics.

Trending