The End of Khayre and Nabad & Nolol.

Embarrassing NEWS from Khayre.

Khayre divorced his Marehan wife last night out of anger for Farmaajo. She had 3 kids with him. The man must be emotionally unstable imbecile. To take your anger and political frustration on your poor wife is despicable thing to do.

wait, isnt his wife a murursade, this must be fake news,

who loses their job and wife in the same night?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I don’t think people understand how much the armed forces have come in the last 3 years.

The army is legit big enough to secure whole of Mogadishu now and stop clan fighting in the capital. The head of the army Odawaa even alluded to saying we won’t have any armed group attacking the government in the capital.

The shabab might be able to stage a few bombing but the days of them capturing or holding part of the capital are long gone. This is the same for clans.

That’s one of the main reason the Turk army training post was such a large target and cost so many life’s when the bomb went off in the city (~500 + dead).

As shabab understood that base alone was training more than 700+ soldiers a month. That’s been going on for 3 years now.

This next election is the final election the winner writes how Somalia going to look like for decades to come.
You have a way with words man, but yes you're absolutely correct.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You're full on moving like a low IQ moron, not gonna lie if I could, I would probably wipe out anyone with your mentality. People with your mentality is what has setback Somalia.

Gaalraac like u is what turned Somalia into shithole.
We will fight u InshaAllah

Trending