The End of Khayre and Nabad & Nolol.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Apparently, Farmaajo has been planning to uproot Khayre for months.
The parliament is drafting a no-confidence motion against the PM and his government.

The next couple of days will be chaotic for Khayre and his cabinet. N&N is no more.

If 1m1v happens everybody will vote for his tol beesha j4reerweyne and d&m are the real wildcards nearly 4million votes there. Their land is under shabab though so idk how they are gonna vote :birdman:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This is just the usual anti government tribal bigots rumors and it seems you being part of them you got over excited by the rumor
:mjlol:
There's a serious political gridlock and major differences between Farmaajo and Khayre. It has been clear for months. Farmaajo is a grown ass man and he knows he won't win the election if the parliament is going to vote. He's betting all his eggs on securing 1 man v 1 vote election and Khayre is obviously a major nuisance to his plans. He has to get rid of Khayre to achieve that feat.

It's not just a rumour mate. It's a reality

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If this proves to be false like the other 1001 allegations against our dowlad, can you'll please stop making stuff up and join the us in being pro government :)

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The parliament is royally pissed with the Dhusomareb accord that diminished their legislative power. They want to get rid of Khayre and pave the way for new government that swears to hold 1 man 1 vote elections in 13 months. Farmaajo will do anything to save himself.

Farmaajo made a deal with HSM to remove Kheyre and replace him with odowaa in return HSM and his damjadeed MPs will support his two year extension ...Abgaal politicians are brokers

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Farmaajo made a deal with HSM to remove Kheyre and replace him with odowaa in return HSM and his damjadeed MPs will support his two year extension ...Abgaal politicians are brokers
13 months isn't two years.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Shiine Culay voiced his support for Khayre. He knows the dude is a goner.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Embarrassing NEWS from Khayre.

Khayre divorced his Marehan wife last night out of anger for Farmaajo. She had 3 kids with him. The man must be emotionally unstable imbecile. To take your anger and political frustration on your poor wife is despicable thing to do.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking News: Parliament Speaker Mr Mursal has just announced that the current government headed by PM khayre has lost the confidence of the parliament.

Trending

Latest posts